Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 52]

676crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

nautilus wrote:
chinomi wrote:
nautilus wrote:chi's leo tsukinaga from ensemble stars

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Latest?cb=20160321234053

listen i knew you were leo the moment you opened your mouth and wahahaha'd

your knowledge is strong

677crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO FRIENDS I AM PROSBBLG ALMSOY DRUNK AT THREE PM LN A SATURDAH

ALSO TIKI YOU PLAYED REALLY WELL I. LLGE LOVE LIFE.  LOGE LIVE MAD MAG MAF OKAY. you did gold. Good. But gold too I guess thank you phone. I'm not as Erick Sri l drunk??? As my phone would lead you to believe I just think typos are funny

Last edited by Cure on Sat May 21, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

678crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:HELLO FRIENDS I AM PROSBBLG ALMSOY DRUNK AT THREE PM LN A SATURDAH

ALSO TIKI YOU PLAYED REALLY WELL I. LLGE LOVE LIFE.  LOGE LIVE MAD MAG MAF OKAY. you did gold. Good. But gold too I guess thank you phone. I'm not as Erick Sri l drunk??? As my phone would lead you to believe I just think typos are funny

Sorry, Drunk Rasei, and Drunk Lucas, but Drunk Raie is my new favorite.

679crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Cure

Cure

I TRIED TO POST AND IT DIDNT WORK??? I don't know what HAPPENED. ANYWAY. DPNT TBI K ANYTHING OD IT TOKI OMAH. OKAY. DONT GET THE WRON IEEA NETS ITA NOT LIKE I LIK YOU OR ANYTHING PKAG I WAS KIST GOMPLIMENTING YOUR PREFIOUS PLAY IN A FAME OMAH. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING DONT THINK ANYTBING OF IT I SWQR ILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU THINK KT MOGRAN MEANS ABYTHING I HETE YOU

Apparently I editors my perecipus post I have no idea why or how or what happened????

680crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I dunno. Just... I don't think that should dissuade you from posting? If you say nothing or step out of discussion, no one can really read you well, etc.,

Plus that one game where you sounded really weird was partially because I had the inkling you were trying to control your posts and they came off with less Tiki-isms, so.

Anyways, I feel like I have to post an opinion on ezz vs Lux so I might as well.

I feel like it's... plausible mafia might have wanted to try and take advantage of Lux being mia for a trip in order to get her lynched; certainly, it would've been advantageous for mafia to try and do so, since people were questioning Lux's disappearance, and I feel like it's known that Lux tends to lay low as mafia vs when she's town, so mafia'd be able to capitalize on her inactivity as ~mafianess~. Furthermore, her trip would've compounded her ability to post vehement defenses of herself and made her an easier target to set up and lynch.

The main issue I have is that I agree with Kiyoko's assessment here:

Kiyoko wrote:I think ezz FoSing Lux like that would be really stupid if ezz was maf redirector and Lux was town, because if Lux was town, ezz would know that Lux's info is legit, and therefore any "you couldn't have acted" argument would immediately fall apart. If ezz were maf and Lux is town, I feel like ezz would probe more to see if such an argument could be made before throwing herself into the spotlight like that.

The only way where I can see maf!redirector!ezz doing this is if mafia had somehow set Lux up and perhaps framed her to flip as mafia should the lynch on her follow through (therefore removing the awkward "you couldn't have acted" argument by making her flip incorrect and nulling her credibility), but the lack of additional support for the Lux lynch and the lack of an overarching narrative/push on Lux (people were at best ambivalently going "ehhh maybe I can see a Lux lynch") makes this unlikely.

Really, the main reason why I feel like ezz is maf is because half her role sounds really structurally similar to Raie's, and while I can see Kiyoko's argument for a bus driver being useful to mafia, I feel like the introduction of a town bus driver can also be useful for mafia since I feel like most people approach a bus driver role with "how the fuck do I use this thing" + end up interfering with town actions.

I guess if we were to play devil's advocate, we don't know if her role is really a redirection at all since her only claimed use whiffed on Lux (bar... Lucas?) but I feel like claiming a redirective action on someone whose role apparently cannot be redirected is weird and unusually out there for ezz to do, and I feel like ezz plays more carefully than that. She was the one who brought up the plan of having another jailer in the mafia masquerade as my role in Lit Maf, and I don't underestimate her as mafia.

In terms of Lux, my main issue is that I find it hard to tease her inactivity due to her trip with her actually being mafia, though I do have meta reads on her that cut through some of this, I suppose.

I'll copy and paste what I have re: Lux into another post, so I can break it up nicer. I can't do tables like Lucas.

681crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:I TRIED TO POST AND IT DIDNT WORK??? I don't know what HAPPENED. ANYWAY. DPNT TBI K ANYTHING OD IT TOKI OMAH. OKAY. DONT GET THE WRON IEEA NETS ITA NOT LIKE I LIK YOU OR ANYTHING PKAG I WAS KIST GOMPLIMENTING YOUR PREFIOUS PLAY IN A FAME OMAH. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING DONT THINK ANYTBING OF IT I SWQR ILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU THINK KT MOGRAN MEANS ABYTHING I HETE YOU

Apparently I editors my perecipus post I have no idea why or how or what happened????

Magical.

682crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Cure

Cure

IM NOT EVEN DEINK SHUT IP

683crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Stop antagonizing Raie everyone. She already said she's not even deink so i think you should all respect her wishes and shut ip

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

684crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omg i like drunk raie better than the real raie

can we keep this one forever

685crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Cure

Cure

KOYO I FONY WANT YO GEAR THIS GROM YOUNOP

UPU YOU TOOOOO

686crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Cure

Cure

YOURE ALL TERRIBLE AND MEAN. DEUNK RIGH RAIE IS REAL RAIE IM BOT EVEN DEINK DRUNK DRUBK DRUBK DRUNK I ALREADY TYPE IT EOGH RVAIT SHIT UP SHIT AHIT SHTMAKDKAJAJFJS SHU T UP YOURE ALL AWFUL

687crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

[4:03:23 PM] Raie: Risk finalists LOUO KIYO IM DE NOT REU K
[4:03:25 PM] Raie: Drunk
[4:03:31 PM] Raie: EVERYONE IS SO MEAB
[4:03:32 PM] Raie: Mean
[4:03:35 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I CAN'T FEEL MY SIDES
[4:03:54 PM] Raie: I AGTE TIT
[4:03:58 PM] Raie: Hate tou
[4:04:03 PM] Raie: HATRE YOU
[4:04:04 PM] Raie: Mean
[4:04:11 PM] Raie: MEAN PHONE I ANT FANT CAPS
[4:04:15 PM] Raie: I eaWANT CAPS
[4:04:18 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: pasting this to thread
[4:04:25 PM] Raie: NIPOOO

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

688crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

[4:03:54 PM] Raie: I AGTE TIT

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

689crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Cure

Cure

KITO IS A BULLY. DALEE
JQUPRES QUOTES ANF COLUUSIPN AND FAKE EFERYJON NLNE IF THER HAPPE ED NONE OD THAT OS TEAL SHE MADE IT UP ITS FAKE ORS ALL WRONG WTONG WONG WROGMMAKFKSKDJGK

690crossroads ✕ town win - Page 46 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Stop antagonizing Raie everyone. She already said she's not even deink so i think you should all respect her wishes and shut ip

Nah, I was going to do anything more. XD Can't run a good thing into the ground like that.
Also, <3 Raie, for the nicest thing she's ever said about me, to me.

nautilus wrote:I dunno. Just... I don't think that should dissuade you from posting? If you say nothing or step out of discussion, no one can really read you well, etc.,

Eh...I read ya. Though, too many games spent trying really hard only led to me breaking down, sobbing and crying multiple times during CCS mafia, and nearly having the same reaction by the end of Love Live right after (there's a reason i took a break and didn't join Gerry's game, heh). I'm going to take a lower key approach now, at least for a while. That hurts less when all my effort doesn't pay off. XD

Not to say no effort, just, less with trying to make spec posts, at least not big ones. I mean, if I decided "no more effort ever," last game wouldn't have gone so well. =D (I was still considering taking a longer break from the game, too...but i couldn't pass up the vintage meme theme.)

nautilus wrote:Plus that one game where you sounded really weird was partially because I had the inkling you were trying to control your posts and they came off with less Tiki-isms, so.

Oh, thanks! =D That actually really help, good to know. Been trying to keep these things in mind as I continue to try and improve with these games. At this point though, I could write an entire essay on how everyone acts as Town, and their threat levels, since I seem to be Mafia roughly 50% of the time. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum