Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 52]

346crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Cure

Cure

Re: vowels vs katagi.

I've been rereading D1 and I'd like to highlight this series of events.

☆☆katagi Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm wrote:what in the actual fuck, chinomi
(Katagi looks to be pushing slight suspicion of DRUMMERNESS on Chinomi since Chinomi is RPing a musical character. Might mean it's unlikely that they're on the same team.)

Aeiou Mon May 16, 2016 9:39 pm wrote:If...drummer is mafia then I have an idea on who to vote?? But I have a hard time making decisions :>
Aeiou Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 pm wrote:Also I think Tagi only posted a horse ebooks tweet
Vowels shows up and mentions Katagi specifically (even though Katagi had made a second post other than the tweet, Vowels might have missed it. It still kind of hints at Katagi being someone Vowels has her eye on, and Mafia would probably pick up on that. Especially since it came right after Vowels claimed knowledge of the drummer's identity)

☆☆katagi Tue May 17, 2016 5:08 am wrote:i'm really weirded out about all the posts that are like "well i have AN IDEA on a lynch candidate but i'm not gonna say it!!", it seeems like a really easy unverifiable thing to toss out there

also, is it possible that the drum solo ONLY wiped the NK action itself? maybe?
Katagi tries to push suspicion on the people (including vowels) that have suspicions towards specific players but aren't outing them. It would be pretty obvious to Katagi that Vowels had dirt on them and was sitting on it, so better to throw doubt before the information had been outed. Also, the first mention of "MAYBE IT BLOCKED THE NK" is said here, possibly to gauge how people felt about it and maybe make a Town Defense Case off of it if necessary.

And then they had another exchange, but this was the main thing that stood out to me. I think vowels is pretty solidly town at this point.

347crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Sorry, Mitsu. I meant Kiyoko : P

Its three these posts that caught my eye:

Kiyoko wrote:I'd rather try to get something out of the other people on your suspicion list (which roughly matches mine) which is... basically everyone who has yet to hint at some aspect of any of their abilities (Gerry, Tiki, angel, whoever else).

Five wrote:
People I am at least a little bit actively suspicious of: katagi (maf-sided pizza drummer), Gerry (Bad vibes, seems to be squeaking by and saying very little, even for him?), Duck (I dunno, Duck a bit less so, I just think the fact that we're in a very weird situation and they're not saying much about it is very odd for them.), Tiki (Very mild suspicion, but a lot of people who have scummy-seeming roles tend to be scum.)

People I would like to hear more from: angelstar, Ace, Luxxxiepop (I don't need tl;drs, every Luxxxiepost is a delight), Ninfia, ezzelin. Nobody's activity level this game has been bad, though, and I find myself quite grateful for that given our starting ratio.

Cure wrote:I'm currently most suspicous of Gerry, Tiki, Duck and Angel.

348crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Wow at least quote my proper list, haha. Just finished backreading and I don't really have anything to add. Most of what I've wanted to say was in the post I made this morning, so I'm just kind of sitting on my hands and waiting for rollover in 20 mins.

Kiyoko wrote:So for this reason I'm just straight up not suspicious of Raie, who I know would be more tricky about it as maf, or Mitsu, who is conservative as hell and would never allow for two drums in a row.

I'm also for in-thread reasons (e.g. hints and stuff) not currently suspicious of Crypsis, chinomi, high seraph, Five, Vowels, Ninfia or Ace, so this leaves my pool of people I'm willing to vote as:

➳ Luxaria
➳ angelstar
➳ Entelechy
➳ katagi
➳ Tiki The Troll
➳ Mr. Gerbear
➳ Rasei
➳ ezzelin

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

349crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Kiyoko, I saw that list, too, but it wasn't the one that drew my attention. The one that drew my attention was the one that I quoted, because it was the one were you said you're suspicion list was roughly matching Cure's.

350crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Cure

Cure

.. :T the post you quoted was from earlier in the phase than the one Kiyo quoted... meaning you were going off her out-dated suspicion list just to make it line up with mine to make your argument hold water. When Kiyo made a solid "would vote" list, the fact that she agreed with my list at one point (that consisted of four people I found slightly suspicious early on in the phase before they came and posted) shouldn't matter anymore since... we were suspicious of people who hadn't posted so it makes sense for us both to be suspicious.

It's very odd for you to then go "WELL ISN'T IT STRANGE THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE AGREEING!!"

351crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Actually my list I quoted came first and when I said "I mostly agree with your list" it's because the names you put in your post were already in my list prior. It's just that the list where I actually list out everyone's names and not just go "and whoever else" is the list I stand by (and actually still stand by for the time being) and I don't want people to ignore my actual suspicions by citing the offhand, less-thorough posts I made afterwards as if those were the more valid list.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

352crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end!

353crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 VayxkzS
✕ ✕ ✕
KATAGI was lynched. They were DOOK LARUE from SHOWBIZ PIZZA. They were MAFIA.

✕ ✕ ✕

Night Two will end tomorrow at 5:00pm PST.

5M 12T

354crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Cure

Cure

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Bjf3KTA

(i found this on google. something to bid you farewell, katagi. just change the we to you)

Last edited by Cure on Thu May 19, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

355crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

kiyoko how are you going to chibify this

356crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:12 pm

high seraph

high seraph

plot twist katagi wasnt a bomb

357crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

358crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:15 pm

katagi

katagi

I LOVE THE CONCEPT UNIFICATION VIDEO SO MUCH

359crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Five

Five

If all of rollover is drowned out because of a drum solo tonight, I'm gonna be sooooooo mad.

360crossroads ✕ town win - Page 24 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆katagi wrote:I LOVE THE CONCEPT UNIFICATION VIDEO SO MUCH

Glad to help. =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum