Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 52]

661crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus, you are a treasure this game with those gifs.

I will not apologize for spreading the truth with this pagetop.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat May 21, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

662crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 1:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

you're welcome

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 26FxJCp8QNIvJucCs

my character isn't even a dog

663crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Five

Five

@nautilus: My hunch was actually that you were a dog and the rollover flavor about two things being swapped also came from a dog. I was half-right, at least?!

@Lucas, my steadfast buddy: No, my role-related reasoning about Tiki doesn't apply. I thought he was claiming a global reflect, which for role-related reasons I think would be a silly thing for the mafia to have in this game.

@Raie: Let's not prod about my ability, and just accept that its flavor showing up probably means nothing happened at all.

Re: the gunsmith gambit: I'm not really sure what to make of this. The mafia had an action that obscured all actions in rollover, so it doesn't seem like the action would have necessarily given it away? I don't know why I didn't stop reading that post after "I'm mafia", though, because we can't really take anything after that confession as truthful.

Re: ezzelin, Luxxxiepop, angelstar: I really don't know what to think of all this yet. The phone number I'm at least a bit inclined to believe is town and angelstar's other ability is unknown... I don't want the best dog ever to be mafia, though. ;o;

I will admit at this point that my town read on Raie has been completely unrelated to any role information from the beginning, and I don't have any reason to think she's town other than what we know about her role and vibes before that. The mafia stunner is dead and it's unlikely they have two.

Lucas thinks one of Raie, ezzelin and angelstar is mafia, since we know them all to be redirecting abilities, and I think that's likely. I really don't think it's Raie since that would mean the mafia was doubled up on stuns--with 12 abilities on the team, it's not impossible, though I'd think a stun and a jail would be more likely. Between ezzelin and angelstar I'm not entirely sure what to think. On one hand, ezzelin's ability sounds like it's more likely to be town, though the mafia could be able to make use of it in some circumstances. On the other, flavor makes it look like ezz's and Raie's abilities work in a manner more similarly to each other than to angel's, making it look a little bit more likely they're on opposite teams. So... urgh. Neither of their posts gives me much confidence that either is town or mafia. I need to make a decision on this, too, so I know if I should give ezz actual information or just scream a few hundred words of song lyrics over the phone or something like that. I guess another thing worth considering with regard to those two is that no NKs have gone through, and there are a lot of protections in play, so that may point at the mafia not having a bus to avoid protects? Mmm. This is really tough. I'd like to know what people think about it sooner rather than later, because I've a decision to make about what to do with a phone number.

To add to that, there's the situation with ezz and Luxxxiepop, and I'll be honest, it's really difficult to know what to think about Luxxxiepop this game. She does seem to be saying a bit less of substance than usual, but that also just makes sense given how busy and stressed she's been with this trip. More than all that, I really, really don't see maf!ezz pushing as much as she did on town!Luxxxie in these circumstances. If those two are opposite alignments I'll bet on ezz being town and Lux being mafia, but I don't know that one of them is. It does make ezzelin look a bit more town, though.

This is a reply to two-page-old posts at this point. I'm going to post it and then keep going.

664crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Five

Five

Okay, Tiki, I really want to know why you answered Kiyoko's question after being told not to until angel did?

665crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:Okay, Tiki, I really want to know why you answered Kiyoko's question after being told not to until angel did?

Because I didn't see her post at first, so when I saw it, I read this:

Kiyoko wrote:Also, I think at some point both Tiki and angel said they'd ask alca what happened if Tiki returned a bus. Did either of them ever get back to thread?

I slightly panicked and went, "Oh, crap, I missed that!" quickly went back to answer her question, and never saw this:

Kiyoko wrote:Specifically, I want to hear angel answer this question first. Tiki, if you have an answer, don't answer yet, and we'll see if the answers line up. I have Something I Need To Verify.

In fact, this is my first time reading it. XD

666crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

nautilus wrote:Mafia should be about fun games and Lucas posting a photoshop of a fire emblem character on a wrecking ball

on my honor as a knight, i am here to serve the people! (ง •̀_•́)ง

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 EeejrU5

(this is me and nautilus btw)

667crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:12 pm

chinomi

chinomi

high seraph wrote:
i became a knight

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?????????????????? No, no, no there are five [Knights], not six! WHO ARE YOU?!

668crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Five wrote:I really, really don't see maf!ezz pushing as much as she did on town!Luxxxie in these circumstances.

tbh, I think ezz would totally feel comfortable with being more pushy about Lux because I had already said she was cool and wouldn't vote for her; in other words, I think she was expecting me to either follow up on her vote or at least be pretty forceful while defending her.

Angel jumping into the picture as the third redirection, against all my expectations, kinda messed that up. But yeah, I really can't decide which of them is the mafia, but one of them absolutely has to be, imo.

chinomi wrote:WHO ARE YOU?!

ITS ME YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!! WHY DO ALL MY BEST FRIENDS FORGET ABOUT ME THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

669crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Cure

Cure

Either ezz is mafia or angel and lux are both mafia.

670crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:27 pm

chinomi

chinomi

high seraph wrote:ITS ME YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!! WHY DO ALL MY BEST FRIENDS FORGET ABOUT ME THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 A7ea9b3d24e34303147de4d2fc8ca20d

671crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Wow... Lucas...

Anyways, this is addressing something Tiki said earlier, but: I feel like even if your role doesn't naturally afford you a lot of information, it's still worthwhile to make an effort to speculate and post. I have a role that's kind of hard to wring any sort of solid information out of 99% of the time, but it's good to jump in anyways with what you think rather than stepping back and watching, imo. I'm not really slamming you for what you said, Tiki, just suggesting that it's always good to participate actively, even if you don't have a role that gives you info anyways.

Where are ezz and Angel, anyways? I know Lux posted some yo Canada stuff but ... idk.

btw: i know someone'll reverse google search it anyways, but

chi's leo tsukinaga from ensemble stars

@Five - lmao I figured someone'd think I'm Missile. Sadly I am not :(

672crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:39 pm

chinomi

chinomi

nautilus wrote:chi's leo tsukinaga from ensemble stars

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Latest?cb=20160321234053

673crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

chinomi wrote:
nautilus wrote:chi's leo tsukinaga from ensemble stars

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Latest?cb=20160321234053

listen i knew you were leo the moment you opened your mouth and wahahaha'd

674crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Five

Five

I'm not saying maf!ezz pushing on town!Luxxxie is unlikely because it's a bad move. I'm just saying I don't think ezz would capitalize on the opportunity to push on Lux if she was mafia and knew that Lux's general lack of contribution was due to her being stressed over the trip. Unless they're both mafia and throwing Lux under the bus, I guess.

675crossroads ✕ town win - Page 45 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

To be fair, Nautilus, I am trying to play like I did in Lit Maf and Animal Crossing Maf. That was my stated goal last time too, and I would have done that even if I hadn't been Mafia, heh.

Because every time I give it my all and try to play like you guys I get called scummy and lynched, regardless of alignment. XD Hell, one game you wanted to lynch me because I sounded "too Town," ha, ha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum