Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 52]

751crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Michael wrote:Thank you for the game. My only regret is I didn't get to use my 'revive'. I also realized my play style and Booster Gold are similar.

I'm still disappointed you didn't pick a redhead. XD
Oh well. At least Alca and Lux still have their hair color themed chibis. =D

752crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 12:18 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

aww man I was so hyped to come back to thread and start catching up after returning from visiting family, and then saw it's over :(
//pets the mafia aggressively though, that looks like a hell lot of bad luck ; n;

thanks for hosting, alca! I loved my role, I don't think I've ever had a redirect before.

high seraph wrote:ALSO @EZZ I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD MY LETTEr and if my letter is the actual reason why you targeted Five last night phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally spent the entire phase trying to think of a clever way to send u a message in case I died..................

I GUESSED BUT WASN'T 100% SURE I UNDERSTOOD RIGHT! so I thought leaving a number next to Five would be a good idea.
IT WAS A REALLY COOL LETTER BTW!!! I LOVED IT!!!

753crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 2:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

man basically what i was trying to say was that five was town

like "look at the first friendship that was formed", as in look at five getting all buddy w me for basically no reason lmao ;w;)/ I'm not even kidding though, I was so paranoid about you being mafia and about how to leave you a message that mafia wouldn't immediately understand....

I think it might have worked at least on some level because I felt like Five was under the impression that the letter was meant for them?? And I was like thank god Five said that, mayb everyone else will just ignore it

dang this was a cool game

754crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 6:10 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

also, now that I've read everything I've missed while visiting family:
Cure wrote:STE YOU MAFIA????
fun fact, "ste" actually is "are" (2nd person, plural) in Slovene. so this is a perfectly valid question, it just kinda switches between two languages mid-way.

755crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Oh wow, I just get back and the game is over!

If there is anything I want to win for, its being unrepentant Utena Trash.

I mean, Ninfia, am I right that as you soon as you saw the flavour test "The Sword of Dios has been draw" you would know immediately that that came from me : P ?

756crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tbh I guessed you were utena almost as soon as you said that I'd know who you were.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

757crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Cure

Cure

ezzelin wrote:also, now that I've read everything I've missed while visiting family:
fun fact, "ste" actually is "are" (2nd person, plural) in Slovene. so this is a perfectly valid question, it just kinda switches between two languages mid-way.

I speak all languages while drunk thank you

758crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ninfia wrote:Tbh I guessed you were utena almost as soon as you said that I'd know who you were.

*Proud tears roll down my face* ;_;

I am the best of trash, and I have truly earned my Win Condition. ;_;

759crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 ZjYAjXi crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 BsKNJCi crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 ErEd3xO

Doing these a few at a time

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

760crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T-thank you ;w;

761crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 9:35 pm

angel★

angel★

aaaaaAAAAAA it's so cute thank you kiyo ;w;!!!!

762crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Man I added some vdex chibis to my sig and all this is teaching me is that i can't do consistent chibi sizes. They just keep getting smaller and smaller. Oh well

763crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 23, 2016 8:11 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:also, now that I've read everything I've missed while visiting family:

Huh. Neat. Thanks for the micro-lesson, Chef!

Kiyoko wrote:Man I added some vdex chibis to my sig and all this is teaching me is that i can't do consistent chibi sizes. They just keep getting smaller and smaller. Oh well

Meanwhile, the helmets and hats of mine just keep making them bigger and bigger. XD

764crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 23, 2016 7:19 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thats da cutest frickin missile oh my god

765crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 24, 2016 11:20 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by ezzelin, chinomi, Five, Ace, and Aeiou. Honorary mention to Cure, Kiyoko, Ninfia, and nautilus who already have it.
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by Ace and Kiyoko
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 6ZAsCII Guardian Angel
As a protective role, successfully save one town member from death.

Earned by nautilus
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 51 DwsSs4c Stop Hitting Yourself!
As a driver or redirecting role, have someone target themself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum