Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 52]

376crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Oh no vowels :( Did you use it n0 and n1?

Wow do I keep pagetopping

377crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

yeah lmao I didnt get much info n0 so I thought I'd use it again... I didnt expect a second drumroll

378crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I doubt anyone expected a second drum solo lmao

Well I mean except maf

But honestly i wouldn't be all that surprised if there would be a THIRD but I'd be so mad I just want to know if my action goes throughhhhhh

379crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

third drumroll incoming

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 NTqsy5j

hi katagi sorry we killed you hope this makes up for it

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

380crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:What you didnt know was I really role copied Katagi and now I'm going to drum solo yolo the entire game.

On a serious note about that I only had a two shot investigation and unfortunately my only result was Katagi (it told me who's actions were in rollover...) so RIP ;^;

Ah...this...actually makes sense.
Didn't anybody else find it odd how many investigators there are? But if they're limited use...then huh. I could see that balancing it out, and the double drums causing a problem. Maybe Mafia did get info from N0, so did the drums again in hopes of having Town blow abilities like this?

Kiyoko wrote:third drumroll incoming

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 NTqsy5j

hi katagi sorry we killed you hope this makes up for it

Kiyo, you are amazing.

381crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Aeiou are you saying the whole game you only used your abilities on Katagi?

382crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
***My action on N0 was tampered with. When I am tampered with, my first assumption is NELFIA HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

tbh, I understand your reasoning for this but I do not have the ability to tamper. whether I would or wouldn't in the game's situation, I leave up to you. ;333c maybe I have bigger fish to fry, Raie.

sorry I was away tho, I had dodgeball! then hanging with a friend! and now I am sleep! I'll see if I can formulate some thoughts for the next day phase but who fuckin' knows what'll happen.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

383crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Five

Five

Rasei wrote:Aeiou are you saying the whole game you only used your abilities on Katagi?
Aeiou is saying she used her ability twice and her ability tells her all players with actions in rollover. Since the rollover was just the drums two nights in a row, she only learned about katagi.

384crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 10:38 pm

chinomi

chinomi

SORRY EVERYONE I HAD A STUPIDLY LONG HAIRCUT BECAUSE MY HAIR IS THICK LIKE A CAVEMAN'S also i got my JET Programme placement and i've just been going crazy all day what else is new ANYWAY IT'S NIGHT TIME HELLO

385crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO CHINOMI. YES THE DRUMMING HAS FINALLY STOPPED SO WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU QUITE EASILY NOW. THERE'S NO NEED TO CONTINUE YELLING.

386crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:44 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

good morning....... ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

thank god the creepy drummer doll is dead (*`へ´*)

387crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:46 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:HELLO CHINOMI. YES THE DRUMMING HAS FINALLY STOPPED SO WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU QUITE EASILY NOW. THERE'S NO NEED TO CONTINUE YELLING.

WHAT????????

388crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Cure

Cure

chinomi wrote:
Cure wrote:HELLO CHINOMI. YES THE DRUMMING HAS FINALLY STOPPED SO WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU QUITE EASILY NOW. THERE'S NO NEED TO CONTINUE YELLING.

WHAT????????

I SAID THERE'S NO NEED TO KEEP SHOUTING!!!!!

389crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 12:24 am

Five

Five

Loud noises.

390crossroads ✕ town win - Page 26 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 12:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Screams

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum