Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 52]

571crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:10 am

Rasei

Rasei

NM. I read what I got jumped on. Out of the two, my gut is saying more about Ent being mafia then Nautilus.

572crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:10 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You're a hoot, Cure.

573crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:11 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No seriously though I get it but there's like a 99% chance that Rasei's other ability has to do with time travel so that's a thing to watch out for I guess.

Kiyoko wrote:Let me know if I should fix anything in these notes. Also vote tally for good measure.

N2 Flavor Infodump:

The Master Player Info List:

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 GSj99Jk

VOTE TALLY

Luxaria no vote
ezzelin Luxaria
Cure Entelechy
Kiyoko Entelechy
Tiki The Troll Entelechy
Ninfia Entelechy

Entelechy IV
Luxaria I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat May 21, 2016 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

574crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:13 am

Rasei

Rasei

My other ability has nothing to do with time travel.

575crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:14 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Anyway, oh, right, Chinomi's list. Well then, off that list...
Quack.
Vote: Entelechy

576crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh.

Hm.

I have a theory about Rasei's second ability and I am 100% not comfortable lynching Rasei at this point in time.

I'm going to push pretty strongly for a Duck lynch this phase if we follow chinomi's results.

577crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:17 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Angel - claimed she will be pretty afk n0. d1, she hopped on the no lynch band wagon later in the phase. this in and of itself isn't that sus, since she did say she'd be moving. she was immediately pretty interested in the fact that something "went wrong" with my ability when I had misunderstood something about my role. tbh I was also confused so I can't blame her. did suggest lynching saki if katagi flipped town. reasonable.

Rasei - d1 brought up possibility of a hidden nk, even with the ratio intact, voted Dran who is not playing (as a joke?). Rasei's appeal to Cure, Lux, and Kiyoko. I find RP posts kinda hard to parse when also trying to play the game. here is where, on d2, rasei started fosing the same people she asked for the opinion of so, this has been commented on. its really weird. the bomb thing was kinda odd, but not out of line. I talked about it already.

Duck - has spent almost this entire game talking about what they're doing irl. n0- french class. the immediate use of both drum solos kind of reads to me as something Duck would encourage in a game. They did go on to discuss how it was unlikely the drums were town so that could be the self protecting distancing from the mafia action of another mafia member once the town has already decided on something, could just be observation. also claimed an action but did no elaborate. this was the point where duck stopped participating int the same way, in Day 2. ah hello weird list post. duck goes on to FOS Lux here, saying her behaviour is similar to love live maf. I think duck tends to be prone to comparing people's past games to current games, much like cure. past game behaviour =/= current game alignment. yes, Lux is a very passionate scum hunter, but she... did kind of start her normal show and dance towards the beginning of the game. Kiyoko and cure had both I think made this point by the time duck posted this too, so. I don't deny some of the points against lux are valid in their own way tho.

Ace - d1 claimed to have no way of knowing if his action happened. This is very convienient for d1 maf members to do because there is the wipe that happened, so they are free to claim whatever they want basically. I know I did this in that I claimed I was stunned/jailed, but I know my alignment. he also settled on the drum solo being mafia, quite late in the phase when several players (myself included) were like no, yeah thats really likely to be  mafia. d2 jumped on the katagi bandwagon quick. due to the evidence we had this does not clear him though. He did bring up that perhaps the mafia didn't send in a nk to try and keep katagi alive if she were to claim that she stopped the nk.

Tiki - by late phase, agreed that the drummer was mafia. there would have been little wiggle room for him to have tried to help katagi out in that case if he was mafia. jumped on the katagi bandwagon pretty quick, but we also had pretty damning evidence. better to just jump on than waffle. -d2 also claimed to really have nothing to go on. the strongest case for mafia at this point would be to claim confusion, since the rest of the town also doesn't know what the fuck is up after 2 drum rolls. Tiki makes a post in d2 where he wants people to talk more. I think this post was what made me think he was most townish?

Gerry - d1 immediately pointed some blame at chi when the first drum solo happened, but was one of the first posters.d2 Gerry comes back after his exam and does his usual "I don't like claiming, I don't want to hint" but did say he was "beneficial to the town" which anyone can say at any point really. then some ovoing happened, cure said what I just said basically.

Lux - expressed she had nothing d1, and was usually pro-lynching but erred on the side of no lynch. This reads as a fairly town action since it was  pretty early in the phase. also, when she had time earlier game, she was engaging in a way that reads fairly normally she brought up some possibilities of how the drum solo could have worked, settled on it being a mafia thing? during day 2 is when her posts started slowing down.

at this point, its three am and I'm fucking tired. Chinomi just said basically what I'd been thinking plus a random mitsu.

I think duck's been weird and kind of absent, and their reasoning is shaky. I think that the double wipe is something duck would probably be okay with in the game, because duck loves chaos. my reads here have been a little wishy washy because I didn't wanna come down too hard till the conclusion but. here it is.

I'd planned to basically sum up this post with the following list from most to least suspicious based on the people I was reading closely.

Duck
Gerry
Tiki
Ace
Lux

so idfk vote: the illuminati. Vote: Duck

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

578crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:18 am

chinomi

chinomi

Michael wrote:'It's now three hours before I have to wake up again. If Chinomi is going off infomation, and I know I'm not a villain. (Well there is that one universe where I am... But that has Ted killing me in the end and I'm sort of don't ever want to speak to about that universe again. Through Ted did killed Max in it which is sort of justice if you know what I mean.) That leaves either the Ent or Nautilus as the mafia member. Chinomi is this from information or your gut?

Information is such a stuffy word! But I suppose I'll let you call one of my masterpieces that for now~!

579crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:20 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

None of you saw my vote tally mistake that has since been corrected right?

Right

Cool

I'm heading to bed now, night all!

580crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:22 am

chinomi

chinomi

my hands are cold

581crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:23 am

Rasei

Rasei

Wait Dran isn't playing? No wonder my activity vote never worked.

Micheal feels uncomfortable being called a masterpiece. He was so flawed.

582crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:25 am

Cure

Cure

I am very down with the direction of this lynch. I'm always down for lynching Duck. I stunned Duck because his posts during d2 seemed really... off to me. No clue if it means the NK was blocked or if one of the three protection targets was protected.

I believe one of Luxaria and Ezzelin is probably mafia, but not both. Given that we're starting to narrow our suspects down, and even if Duck is mafia there's still FOUR others, I think one of them probably is.

actually, while I'm here:

TOWN
➳ Crypsis
➳ Ace
➳ Aeiou
➳ Five
➳ Cure
➳ Kiyoko
➳ chinomi
➳ high seraph*

?WHO ARE YOU?
➳ nautilus
➳ angelstar
➳ Rasei
➳ Tiki The Troll
➳ Mr. Gerbear

MAFIA???
➳ Entelechy
➳ Luxaria
➳ Ninfia
➳ ezzelin

*Lucas is like borderline WHO ARE YOU tier tbh

I sneer at spoiler boxes.

RASEI I THOUGHT YOUR VOTE FOR DYLAN WAS A JOKE LIKE YOUR 85% COMMENT

583crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:28 am

chinomi

chinomi

I SAID MY HANDS ARE COLD

584crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:29 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO HOLD YOUR HANDS CHINOMI BBY

585crossroads ✕ town win - Page 39 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 12:32 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

raie, I think we need to work out our trust issues, bb.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum