Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 52]

316crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:17 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hello i'm awake

It's finals week for me so sorry if I've not been very talkative but also I still... have no idea whether what I've been doing works?? Like. With the possibility of all these stuns going around, idk if my action's been going through and honestly I'm still pretty averse to claiming.

Like. Idk what to even say? Or hint at? I'm just kinda like.... scared some maf's gonna find out exactly what I do and take me out because I am of Benefit To Town and tbqh I wouldn't be surprised if I had already screwed some of their plans up but I have no idea of how to tell........

Y'all know me tho, I don't say much especially this early in the game and I really don't like repeating what other people have already said :V I'm just ????

317crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No, it's not that...that would at least be funny. XD

One role is a passive ability that, in a few situations, could give me info, but most of the time, won't.

My active ability, that I've used both nights has been useless as well. In fact, it's a super scummy ability to have, though it CAN help the Town. And really, the only reason I somewhat safe sharing this, is because Alca Host has given it to Town in prior games, heh.

318crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 am

Cure

Cure

OvOs at both of you

319crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:20 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

do you ovo at us, sir?

320crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:23 am

Cure

Cure

I do OvO at you

321crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:26 am

Five

Five

☆☆katagi wrote:crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 WcsyTur
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 BUEWIht

(Backreading, will make a real post later.)

322crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

DO YOU OVO AT US, SIR?

five why would you break this important conversation i am having with cure

323crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:32 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tbh there are a lot of abilities that can sound scummy and I know alca's all about mixing up expectations when it comes to roles per alignment, but I think if your ability sounds scummy then all the more reason to make it clear what you do and be open about your actions. I'm more likely to believe someone is town when they go, "By the way, when you try to investigate me you will get scrambled results" upfront than I am when they don't admit it until after they're caught.

I'm not asking people to straight up claim their abilities, since I think it's still too early in the game for that, just posting a reminder that having a scummy ability isn't a problem in and of itself, it's using your ability in a scummy way that makes the difference. So yeah. No need to claim, but be transparent when things happen is all. /thumbs up

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

324crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 11:46 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, my passive, while it could very well turn out useless, can be of benefit. I've asked Alca about a lot of its specifics, and...it's actually very limited. BUT, well...let's just say, if you have a way to buff a player, but you can't buff yourself, I might not be a bad target.

I'm keeping my scummy active ability secret, though. Otherwise, it WILL be 100% useless, heh.

325crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Five

Five

Re: Rasei - Some of the thinks she's saying are weird, but more than anything it looks like she's genuinely afraid of lynching katagi. I'm pretty sure everyone knew katagi was going to be lynched very quickly, so I don't think she was actually trying to dissuade us from that. I mean, besides, why vote for a sure thing if there's a chance you'll die for it? If katagi is a bomb, you probably don't want to be the last person to vote if that's how it works, especially if you know that many mafia players voted for them at some point before you.

What Lucas said is also true, though; the majority of bomb threats tend to be bluffs. I remember lynching lulu in CCS mafia, in particular, when she claimed she had a nonspecific revenge kill because people thought she was the mafia jailer. The bomb claim doesn't really work, either, because the town will have to deal with the bomb at some point or another if it's true. Anyway, Rasei's acting a bit weird, but I don't blame her. I don't really think she's mafia, at this point, she's just being Rasei.

So, people I would not want to lynch at this point, in order from least likely to vote for to slightly moreso: Five, Lucas, Saki, Raie, Vowels, Rasei, nautilus, Kiyoko (though I am always hesitant to say I would not want to lynch Kiyoko), chinomi. If katagi flips town, move Saki off this list; if katagi flips mafia and has a bomb effect, move Rasei off this list.

People I am at least a little bit actively suspicious of: katagi (maf-sided pizza drummer), Gerry (Bad vibes, seems to be squeaking by and saying very little, even for him?), Duck (I dunno, Duck a bit less so, I just think the fact that we're in a very weird situation and they're not saying much about it is very odd for them.), Tiki (Very mild suspicion, but a lot of people who have scummy-seeming roles tend to be scum.)

People I would like to hear more from: angelstar, Ace, Luxxxiepop (I don't need tl;drs, every Luxxxiepost is a delight), Ninfia, ezzelin. Nobody's activity level this game has been bad, though, and I find myself quite grateful for that given our starting ratio.

326crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 12:32 pm

angel★

angel★

i'm sorry i haven't been very helpful so far ;____; i.... haven't hinted at my role bc i felt like it was best not to, but i?? guess i should??? i can say at least that it's hard to tell if i'm doing anything useful with the lack of rollover.............. i'm actually not even sure if i should keep using one part of it bc i feel like i might be fucking stuff up.......... rip. but again it's hard to tell BECAUSE WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NIGHT grumbles. hopefully once we can see things again i'll be able to tell :c

327crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I've been keeping up with the thread but unfortunately I'm filing at work today so I can't really stop and type up a post. I'll try to pop in before I got to dodgeball tonight tho! ;W; today is very busy for me.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

328crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Ooc: vote: For jerkarses that dont show up for work because of a storm and only letting me have 30 minutes between jobs. I had to walk over a mile to the bus stop too so dont give me an excuse about the rain.

329crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 2:34 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

mmmrnnmnn reread the thread cause I feel like I've been only half paying attention with life being hectic atm...

I think I know what chinomi's character is. I have a vague feeling I should know Rasei's, but. Nope.
I'm not suspicious of Saki, Lucas and Five; and tentatively willing to trust Cure, Kiyoko and nautilus (all in order of least suspicious to more).
I have a few hunches as to who might be mafia, but they're primarily gut feeling hunches, so I'll sit on them for now.

I agree that the mafia's tactic was probably to try and end the game quickly, since the starting ratio is in their favour compared to the standard. There's the possibility that the N0 NK was blocked, and they then withheld the N1 NK to play up the "drumming blocks the NK" aspect that katagi brought up earlier, and just didn't get to pull it off because katagi was outed so quickly and had votes piled on - however, that doesn't seem very likely, as imo in this case they would have katagi push the idea more earlier, or claim directly after rollover. (Depends on who the mafia is, though, and whether they were online around rollover or are generally busy - I can see this being an attempt and failing if we have mostly afk maf.) Alternatively, they could be willing to sacrifice katagi to clear crypsis and potentially aeiou - which I also don't think is likely, but still something to keep in mind.

330crossroads ✕ town win - Page 22 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Hahaha just got back form that interview and caught up and I'm frigging shaking it was with a staffing agency and I was expecting all the worse fucking questions but they were just like "You're super marketable, what's your dream job?" and fuck fucking fuck snakes fuck.

SOrry. Buzzing like full of bees.

OKay. Yeah, this is just clear mafia action, it pretty much has to be Katagi basically owned up to doing it and made no attempt to claim it wasn't : P

As for why there are no nightkills, I can't even really speculate on that, but I just imagine there are either a lot of protects or stuns. I guess we will see next phase (assuming with Katagi dead we will get flavour) when we measure the number of flavour tests wersus the number of people.

So I am just kinda kinda holding (which is fine because we have basically no info to go off of).

Now, as for who has been talking scummy, Katagi, obviously.

It kinda stands out to me that Mitsu, Five, and Cure's lists are all so similar, but i know that as mafia they would be smart enough to not be so damn obvious about pushing a false agenda. That really strikes me as town. It also means that I really doubt the three of them, when they put their heads together, are wrong. And you pretty much all agree that Gerry, Tiki, and Angel are people on your watch list (and me too, but I am town). And if they are mafia and you got four out of five off the bat like that (I am including Katagi but not myself), then its kinda... RIP mafia on D2 and could it really be that easy?

Honestly, the person who does stand out as a shining beacon of out of place behavior is Lux, who is really reminding me of her LoveLive... was it love live?

I normally consider Lux's output and insight to be on par with Kiyoko, Five, ezzelin and Mitsu, and I am just really not seeing that this game, and I don't see why Lux isn't fired up over the double wipe? Lux is the most passionately anti-mafia player on these forums, and I'm just not seeing that sentiment this game.

Ezzelin has also been less active then usual, but I think she has had good thoughts and insight, but it does intrigue me that her list is of people who are all so different that the other strong spec player's. I would hate it if Mitsu, Five, and Cure were just taking us for a damn ride.

Other people... Tiki has been pretty under the radar for me.

Anyway, on a final note, as soon as Ninfia sees my flavour text she will know exactly who I am, because I am a fucking monotrack nerd and I will have more to say then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum