Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 52]

541crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Cure

Cure

How do busses work with return magic though, I wonder.

I did have a moment last phase when tiki claimed the reflect, because I'd almost used my redirect to make him target himself and I have NO IDEA what would have happened. i stopped thinking about it because it was distress-- IT SOUNDS LIKE THERE'S A LOT OF COWS OUTSIDE?????? OR IT'S A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF MOTORCYCLES

542crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Five

Five

Something that I don't think I've seen mentioned: it's possible for actions that do nothing do appear in rollover, so do you think that maybe an action could have an effect but not appear in rollover in certain circumstances?

543crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyo...how many times have you been killed on N0/N1? XD That was more a general statement about you in Mafia games, not this particular Mafia game.

As for your question, Cure, it's...complicated. I've asked Alca on it, though she's way of giving specifics for roles that I don't 100% certain know about.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you mentioned stuns. As it happens, no...I can't reflect stuns or jails (so if anyone wants to jail their self, sorry, can't do it through me, heh). I don't reflect kills, either.

544crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Corrections and additions welcome

N2 Flavor Infodump:

The Master Player Info List:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri May 20, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

545crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 GSj99Jk

VOTE TALLY

Luxaria no vote
ezzelin Luxaria
Cure Entelechy

Luxaria I
Entelechy I

546crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Micheal pops into the thread rubbing his head, and cover in goo from cleaning out a radioactive fridge. He reads what is going on.

nautilus wrote:➳ Rasei - I have absolutely no idea what character she is. I'd intially thought it might be from batman? idk. I saw Tim and assumed a Robin. it seems she's claiming the lab report and a bus though, which is interesting? her behaviour isn't currently reading as suspicious to me.

Kiyoko wrote:re: Rasei, someone mentioned superheroes and I think they're on the right track. Tim is Robin and Kara is Supergirl I think.

Michael sighed rubbing his head, 'You guys are missing the most important person I have mention. Ted. My Ted. My best friend. The one that was shot in the head and I will never get back.

The Lab is my current home and I was on a bus going home.

After getting home, I realized I need to do stuff. Lots of stuff. I'm caught up and making grumpy faces at Cure. I should be home before rollover and I will vote then.'

547crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:32 pm

Five

Five

Since I've not yet actually confirmed a lot of the things about me in Kiyoko's post, they're true. I'll also say that my known ability appears in rollover even if it has no effect, and it hasn't yet and probably won't. In any case, it isn't a stun or a redirect or anything that will affect the flow of actions in the phase.

548crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:39 pm

angel★

angel★

aaaa sorry for not showing up until now; it's my last night here so i was hanging out with people ;w;

high seraph wrote:I'm confident that both of you are town, and whoever swaps two objects is mafia.

hmmm why do you think this? because i'm the one who's swapping two objects :V

also, yes, i did target tiki as one of my objects, so that explains why there's two of my flavor if he's a reflect. i'm.... actually not really sure what happens when i target a reflection but i'll ask alca.

549crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Five

Five

Angel, are you a dog????? PLEASE I need to know this.

550crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

if angel is a dog
> dog that swaps items

GHOST TRICK?

Also Rasei is this you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booster_Gold

551crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Michael starts to pop out then stops. He looks at the group and states,
'One of my ability is almost opposite of what Kiyoko's second ability. The text for it in rollover is 'Visor sensors pick up movement.
Also I should go to bed. I have to go to Daxam in the morning because Rani wants me to get her a doll that she owned before... well before she lost everything.'

Stares at Kiyoko, with a sudden bashful face.

552crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:48 pm

Five

Five

I HOPE SO. THAT DOG IS THE BEST DOG.

553crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm going to take that as confirmation. Just to make sure, Rasei, the traveling through time and space, is that you or is that someone else? I could see it fitting Booster Gold but if Ace is someone from Doctor Who I can also see it fitting Ace.

554crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:51 pm

angel★

angel★

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 48ACD

dammit i spent too long looking for a dog that i got ninja'd but YES i am from ghost trick the best game ever and i am the best dog ever from the best game ever hello it's me

edit: also fun fact i was actually this same character in a previous upick but i completely forgot about that until like two days ago + really wanted a chibi of the best dog ever so here i am WHOOPS

555crossroads ✕ town win - Page 37 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Michael shook his head at Kiyoko. "That isn't me. I only used my sensor in the game, and my other ability is sort of useless for now. Through I would like for people to stop stunning me please. I know I'm a useless dumbball but I want to be useful."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum