Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

196i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:22 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

thanks kiyo for hosting!!
this was a really fun and unique game ; w;
good job tiki, tet, dran!!

197i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Welllp. Good job, maf!

This has been a fun game c:
Thank you for hosting, Kiyoko!

198i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Why do you people believe a word that comes out of my mouth anymore

199i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Does anyone get stars out of the game?

*is hoping for one because of the horrible, horrible thing that T3t made me read and I reviewed.*

200i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:
G4M3 0V3R

Katagi was stunned from acting and sending quirks.
Entelechy was stunned from acting and sending quirks.
Cure was jailed (only blocks actions, does not block sending quirks).
Ace was jailed (only blocks actions, does not block sending quirks).
Entelechy was killed. They were Zalgo. They were town.

Mafia win.

mmm whatcha say

3M:3T:2N

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 DUKfw6j

Luxaria wrote:Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but sending the doctor protect to two mafia was merely a set back! Did you honestly believe I would trust the safety of town to some rude, lurking mafia mongrels? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, they were merely instruments, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this... and this time, the night kill will not be blocked! Because lmao, apparently.

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 DncMXvJ
i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 MEgAjDJ

CUR3 wrote:
Oh look Dylan was mafia.
Tiki The Troll wrote:
CUR3 wrote:I THINK WE CAN ALL AT THE VERY LEAST AGREE THAT DYLAN IS MAFIA GIVEN THAT HE HAS NOT SHOWN HIS FACE IN THE THREAD SINCE MAY 9TH.

WHY HAVEN'T WE LYNCHED HIM YET?????

201i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh yeah I'll do stars

I'll do them later tho in the middle of something important right now

rping with ninfia that's what's important

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

202i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 D5wyLFy

THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS WAS FUN KIYO.

I mean, I died and all BUT IT WAS STILL FUN

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

203i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 12:40 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

This game was super fun. I love being neutral. Pls make me neutral in all future games, thank you.

Thanks for hosting, Kiyoko!! Great job @ maf especially Tiki like wow

204i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Gerbear wrote:This game was super fun. I love being neutral. Pls make me neutral in all future games, thank you.

Thanks for hosting, Kiyoko!! Great job @ maf especially Tiki like wow

Hehe, thank you. =D
I'm about as surprised as everyone else, really. XD

205i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

5T4R5

I'm kind of just yolo'ing this off the top of my head. If anyone thinks they or other people deserve stars, just kind of throw stars at each other willy-nilly aight? Give yourself stars. You earned it.

> Lux4r14
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ for the raps. Lucas got ten stars too so it's only fair

> 3nt3l3chy
☆ for being targeted with at least one quirk every single night, even if some of them didn't actually land

> 5
☆ for the amazing in-character posts jesus christ

> dr4nd4hl
☆☆☆ one star for each surviving mafia member, minus one star for literally being afk for the last three phases of the game, plus one star for literally being afk for the last three phases of the game

> T1k1 Th3 Tr0ll
☆☆☆☆☆ one star for each surviving mafia member, one star for being so clear that people were more willing to believe they were secretly maf, rather than thinking tiki was maf, and one star for this being the first game Tiki survived to the end as maf

> h1gh s3r4ph
You already got your stars okay

> R4s31
☆ for being neutral and not winning, but here is a consolation star. And yeah I totally cheated the RNG and pulled Rasei and Gerry out as neutrals because their quirks were similar and this is a minigame and i do what i want

> Ac3
☆ ace and vowels each get one star for quirking each other in the same phase, and this is the only time either of them were targeted for a quirk from either mafia or town at all

> 4310u
☆ ace and vowels each get one star for quirking each other in the same phase, and this is the only time either of them were targeted for a quirk from either mafia or town at all

> Cur3 th3 0n3 w1th 80085
☆☆ one consolation prize star for the doublestun phase, one star for managing to quirk herself

> Mr. G3rb34r
☆ for being neutral and winning!

> 3zz3l1n
☆ for the 1000 word long recipe

> N1nf14
☆ for posting that ten hour long x-files theme to accompany her quirk tbh

> k4t4g1
☆ for the hilarious role choice and A+ decision to target Lucas

> T3tsuy4
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ one star for every maf who survived to the end, one star for the hilarity of making people say "Uho, Hot guy!" for literally no reason with his fake ability. And then ten stars for the raps because raps are worth ten stars

> n4ut1lu5
☆☆☆☆☆ for helping me with things behind the scenes, doing vote tallies, suggesting memes, and being an all around good unofficial assistant host

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

206i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Cure

Cure

making people say "Uho, Hot guy!" for literally no reason with his fake ability.

THE FACT THAT THIS VERY SPECIFIC THING WAS FAKE IS THE THING THAT MAKES ME THE MOST ANGRY ABOUT THIS ENTIRE GAME HONESTLY.

angry hissing

207i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:> T1k1 Th3 Tr0ll
☆☆☆☆☆ one star for each surviving mafia member, one star for being so clear that people were more willing to believe they were secretly maf, rather than thinking tiki was maf, and one star for this being the first game Tiki survived to the end as maf

Thank you!
And yes.
I am very proud of me. =D

Also, bonus ☆ for Dylan, because I think this is the first time he survived as a Maf as well?

CUR3 wrote:
making people say "Uho, Hot guy!" for literally no reason with his fake ability.

THE FACT THAT THIS VERY SPECIFIC THING WAS FAKE IS THE THING THAT MAKES ME THE MOST ANGRY ABOUT THIS ENTIRE GAME HONESTLY.

angry hissing

When you gave in, there was much laughter in Maf chat.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri May 13, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

208i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Cure

Cure

i'm going to claw his eyes out

209i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CUR3 wrote:i'm going to claw his eyes out

He probably deserves it, honestly.

Still...this was my favorite Cure moment:

CUR3 wrote:Ace and Tiki: If I die next night phase and there's only two maf left, will you guys be able to pull through for town?
Tiki The Troll wrote:Of course!
You worry too much!
Has Town Tiki ever let down the team before?
CUR3 wrote:DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION???????

And see, I didn't let the team down after all! =D

210i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 14 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Fri May 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tiki plz

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum