Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 59]

31i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 02, 2016 6:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:g3t hyp3
inb4 hyp3 tr41n j0k3

We're all going to be so tired of pre-2010 internet culture by the end of this game. Either that or we'll be extremely desensitized.

Still looking forward to it.

32i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 02, 2016 9:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
comment freely.

Doom!

That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

Yours,

The Penguin of Doom.

33i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 10:17 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Squirrels!

34i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 11:24 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

UPD4T3

All roles planned out, just need to write the PMs. Game should be ready to go at 7:00PM PST

Realistically, for all phases after game start, phase end will be at 7:00PM PST, but rollover itself may be at 7:10-7:15 depending on how long it takes me to get PMs sent out.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

35i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 pm

katagi

katagi

i'm pretty hype about this

36i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Cure

Cure

1'M R34LLY 3XC1T3D GUYS

37i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am excited to find out which meme I am because I gave my three in no order and told Lux to pick the one that inspires her the most role wise and now the suspense is killing me (too dead to punctuate)

38i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:I am excited to find out which meme I am because I gave my three in no order and told Lux to pick the one that inspires her the most role wise and now the suspense is killing me (too dead to punctuate)

LUX 1SN'T H0ST1NG TH1S G4M3. TH3 C4T 1S.

39i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I had a terrifying moment of "OH SHIT I SENT THE WRONG PERSON THE MEMES" then I checked my sentbox, and apparently on Sunday I knew it was Kiyoko running this game, and I sent them to the right person.

40i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eager bounce

41i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So status update again. All role PMs are written and I'm having someone look them over to make sure they make sense. I know you guys are gonna have a shitton of questions for me though, so I'll send them out a few hours before the 7:00pm game start time so you guys get plenty of time to read 'em over

all aboard

choo choo

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 08Zybamm

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

42i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Cure

Cure

1'M S0 3XC1T3D F0R TH3 M3M3S

43i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 2:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

holy shit i probably wont even understand most of these memes ok

im to young to be friends w u all tbh

44i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Lucas is a fetus

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

45i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Tue May 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Honestly, I am just so preemptively mad at whoever of you is the Rickroll. Curse your future Rickrolling and whatever terrible powers your Rickroll role yields.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum