Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 36]

angel★

angel★

vote: fifi

and on a serious note, vote: dylan until he responds to my results. not too sure how i feel about katagi yet, will probably depend on how i feel about dylan. but for now i should..... go do work and study......... goodbye thread this was a fun night

edit: oh my god not another pagetop a;slkfjals;kfjlk

Last edited by ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(s-sorry for being obnoxious this phase.......... I have been watching and wanting to participate but I can't because hosr....)

EDIT: SCREANMNS LETS HOSR PAGETOP

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

eleni

eleni

Tiki The Troll wrote:I love how she was aghast at the thought of Eleni eating crab, had to say something about poop when Chinomi mentioned eating kangaroo, best of all, and had to admonish Tet for saying deer cause so many deaths, when, as we all know, humans kill more than any other animal.

XD

HER COMMENT MAKES SENSE NOW???

(it was imitation crab meat anyway though technically that has processed seafood in it)

ok bye i'm totally not stalking this thread or anything!!

before i go tho, vote: fifi

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 27 FjS6eRX

The Angelstar vs Mr Alice Drandahl
The Nautilus vs Mr Alice
The Katagi vs Mr Alice
The Rasei vs No Vote
The ezzelin vs Five Katagi
The Five vs Katagi

Katagi ll
Drandahl l
No Vote l

The Ninfia vs Fifi
The Luxaria vs Fifi
The Mr. Gerbear vs Fifi
The Angelstar vs Fifi
The Eleni vs Fifi
The Cure vs Fifi
The Five vs Fifi

Fifi Vll

Luxaria wrote:The vote tally that is not a pagetop and therefore inherently less impressive.

Luxaria has been modkilled she was a shit.

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:(s-sorry for being obnoxious this phase.......... I have been watching and wanting to participate but I can't because hosr....)

EDIT:  SCREANMNS LETS HOSR PAGETOP

Not obnoxious at all yo, It's your game yo you do what you want

As for us ghosts tho... [high pitched mii voice] "if someone bought you poop"

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

BTW, I'm glad I know how to properly pronounce "Eleni" now. XD
Also, we have almost the entire B&B Maf crew on Miitomo now, ha, ha!

nautilus

nautilus

eleni pls come back i need your moral support through the fire and the flames that is this game

ezzelin

ezzelin

☆☆katagi wrote:i definitely did mistype the conditions of my power as "ability" when it should have been "item", but immediately owned up to it and u know... gave a gun to a confirmed townie

Actually, I think this is really interesting.
At the beginning of the game, I asked the host a bunch of questions about the items, and from the way the answers (and at some point, lack of it) were phrased, it definitely seemed like there are multiple types of items in the game.

Katagi could have still been The Twin as well as item generator(tm), if her ability generated an item that was a copy of someone's ability, copying mitsu's or gerry's ability. If she was mafia, she would know gerry's ability and could immediately make a copy of a killing-item.

This way, the entire "copied an ability" also makes sense, cause that is exactly what she did - and the clarifications from host that did sound like they came from host would make sense as well (re: here's an item, decide if you want to use it, or give it to someone - except they would have been from the very first time she used it to shoot plot, in fact, and not from when she gave the item to mitsu.)

Also, giving the gun to a confirmed townie is a great way for a maf to place themselves in a good spot to stay alive and safely NK people, especially since nautsu actually shot a townie with it (and there was existing suspicion at the time on I think only town players, so the likelihood of that happening was high).

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:eleni pls come back i need your moral support through the fire and the flames that is this game

you can't expect me not to do this

Cure

Cure

I'm HERE TO VOTE: FIFI

ALSO TO SAY: BE VERY CAREFUL FRIENDS ONE OF FIFI'S FRIENDS TRIED TO ADD ME. BE VERY CAUTIOUS. ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND KEEP A BUDDY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.

HIGH PITCHED MII VOICE: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Five

Five

I am super down for this secondary lynch, honestly! Militant veganism is SO damn annoying so vote: Fifi.

chinomi

chinomi

oh my god the fifi mystery is revealed..........

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm getting super suspicious of this fifi bandwagon

nautilus

nautilus

LEAVE

for real though uhhh idk. the players i had on my plate to shoot (ezz, gerry, she-ra) with the exception of she-ra weren't openly speculated on much in the phase, at least until she-ra claimed town silencer. there's no guarantee i would have shot someone who was town, imo, and up until she-ra was like "yo i'm town silencer" i had already submitted a kill for ezz after flipping a coin between ezz/gerry

i'm slightly uncomf with the katagi lynch atm so i'm going to vote: drandahl for now until he explains and then think things through a little more. this is literally the worst and i wish i were dead in this game

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

eleni

eleni

nautilus wrote:eleni pls come back i need your moral support through the fire and the flames that is this game
waves at mitsu

Cure wrote:ALSO TO SAY: BE VERY CAREFUL FRIENDS ONE OF FIFI'S FRIENDS TRIED TO ADD ME. BE VERY CAUTIOUS. ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND KEEP A BUDDY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
was it blahna???

OK BY E SORRY FOR THE SPAM IM NOT EVEN A GHOST

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum