Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

NO COME BACK I NEED YOU HERE

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:up until she-ra was like "yo i'm town silencer" i had already submitted a kill for ezz

MY POINT EXACTLY!! YOU WOULD HAVE SHOT TOWN EITHER WAY

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:NO COME BACK I NEED YOU HERE

Listen.
If there was anybody in this game who needed moral support.
It was me.
XD

(Okay, I'll bugger off now, have fun, living players! =D)

nautilus

nautilus

yeah but the reason why i shot you originally was because i was like "gerry seems really suspicious but ezz's role seems really uncharacteristically weak... hm...

coin flip............... tell me... what i should do"

and if i had considered all three of you equally at the time, there was a 1/3 chance that (if you are town) i would've shot maf? when if maf had kept the gun and katagi not said anything it would've been a 100% chance of shooting town

i'm guess i'm not following the fact that angel's literally staring an inconsistency with her role in the face and the shift of the lynch has inexplicably moved to katagi, when we don't even know if katagi was stunned out of an NK the night cure turned into mist bc of what lux said

and i know there are long thoughts about balance in this game and how drandahl could have been Original Stunner, but if we're going to take claims at entirely face value here that have been made throughout the game, combined with aeiou's report from N3:

it's entirely likely that this game could have started with no doctor at all (blaire's stated she didn't act n0, so it's impossible she could've been doctor because doctor is a role that should act every night, and aeiou's report shows no other players that could conceivably be a doctor role; i still am of the camp that thinks sammie was trying to bluff and she was genuinely town doctor, but you know what, town-aligned silencer, anything is possible).

at least i want to be sure of drandahl first before i move onto katagi

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Cure

Cure

eleni wrote:
Cure wrote:ALSO TO SAY: BE VERY CAREFUL FRIENDS ONE OF FIFI'S FRIENDS TRIED TO ADD ME. BE VERY CAUTIOUS. ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND KEEP A BUDDY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
was it blahna???

OK BY E SORRY FOR THE SPAM IM NOT EVEN A GHOST

YES

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i will be done with work in about 30 minutes!! and boi do i have exciting exposition for everyone!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

If we assume there was no doctor at all, then how exactly does that implicate Drandahl at all, Mitsu?

People that were stunned/jailed on N0 are Plot, Cure and Blaire, out of which only Blaire is alive. If there was no doctor, and the mafia didn't forget to send in the NK, then only Blaire could have been the NK sender.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Also, how in the world would mafia have known you were picking between those three? I'm fairly sure you did not specify that until after you shot She-ra. For one, I had no idea you suspected me enough to shoot me until you said I was your original target.

Moreover, you're forgetting that the item was going to be given to you much earlier, but I borrowed it. At the point where you were going to be given the item, I'm pretty sure you mentioned being suspicious of Sammie and Angel, who both turned out to be town later. If the mafia would have gone with the suspicions you have voiced in-thread, they would have been like 90% sure you'd shoot a townie - or you'd shoot Tiki who was as good as dead already, which would have made a nice sacrifice as well as serve to make Katagi look very Town.

However, after Katagi having claimed giving you the item, she couldn't have just given it to a maf player afterwards, so she had to give it to you regardless after the delay.

Rasei

Rasei

vote:fifi *is also glad she doesn't add twitter to anything and only uses it for useless stuff*

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok nvm after reading everything i guess my reveal is gonna be less exiting than i thought sob

angel★

angel★

WHAT'S YOUR REVEAL BLAIRE I'M STILL CURIOUS

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT PLEASE HOLD MY HAND

angel★

angel★

OK I'LL HOLD YOUR HAND BUT I WANNA KNOW
EVEN IF IT'S NOT EXCITING
IT'LL BE USEFUL SOMEHOW!!!!

nautilus

nautilus

blaire i will cook food for you if you reveal what you were planning to reveal

if you genuinely think it is helpful for the town to know about it

kiyoko proposed her hand in marriage when i showed her a picture of some food i cooked so i guess it's passable and edible

i can also cook several dim sum dishes. it's really up to you

angel★

angel★

blaire i got you a burger because i can't cook but!!! i got you a burger!!!!

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 28 Maxresdefault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum