Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

I... STILL HAVE WORK I NEED TO DO but even though I am still very :hmmm: about current events in the thread

i'm glad we finally found out who fifi was

angel★

angel★

SCREAMS

vote: host
vote: fifi
vote: everyone

nautilus

nautilus

WHY ARE YOU VOTING ME I'M SIGNIFICANTLY LESS MAFIA THAN EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 26 FjS6eRX

The Angelstar vs Mr Alice
The Nautilus vs Mr Alice
The Katagi vs Mr Alice
The Rasei vs No Vote
The ezzelin vs Five Katagi
The Five vs Katagi

Katagi ll
No Vote l

The Ninfia vs Fifi
The Luxaria vs Fifi
The Mr. Gerbear vs Fifi

Fifi lll

Luxaria wrote:The vote tally that is not a pagetop and therefore inherently less impressive.

Luxaria has been modkilled she was a shit.

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

angel★

angel★

i legit thought gerry got revived ok

I DON'T NEED TO GO DOWN THAT PATH AGAIN
sobs

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Man my heart literally skipped a beat when I read I was revived but nope FIFI HAS OFFICIALLY RUINED EVERYTHING

But nah seriously that girl does mean well but... Do feel free to unfriend her if she gets annoying. ;w; I feel responsible lol

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Man my heart literally skipped a beat when I read I was revived but nope FIFI HAS OFFICIALLY RUINED EVERYTHING

But nah seriously that girl does mean well but... Do feel free to unfriend her if she gets annoying. ;w; I feel responsible lol

of course! I'm at least mostly just teasing omg I'm sorry gerry!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:i legit thought gerry got revived ok

I DON'T NEED TO GO DOWN THAT PATH AGAIN
sobs

You should try going THROUGH the path instead :3

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, fair warning for anyone who friends me (Mii?) on Miitomo...I will answer all the questions.

I MUST ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS

Current answer count: 251

Oh, and also, my Mii owns a speedo.

angel★

angel★

host do alive people not get to vote for fifi

GERRY
I'M
I'M GONNA
a;slkdfjads;kafjdkls;jfslkdfj

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:Man my heart literally skipped a beat when I read I was revived but nope FIFI HAS OFFICIALLY RUINED EVERYTHING

of course! I'm at least mostly just teasing omg I'm sorry gerry!

I'm also joking dw dw tho I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this game had more twists because ooh boy it's been a wild ride

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

living and dead people can italize vote for fifi if they want to lynch. example Vote: fifi vs vote: Luxaria

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Vote: Fifi I must end this

I just read her comment on chinomi's post oh my god fifi pls

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Vote FIFI, plz

nautilus

nautilus

anyways um actual game related comment: i understand the concerns on katagi and i know their role seems really significantly underpowered AND idk how i feel about the first item being different from the second one... i guess for me it's just really weird timing for katagi to literally give me a gun if they are the item generator?

if the item generator is still alive, mafia hasn't been able to generate more guns (and haven't for the last couple dozen phases). this strikes me as really strange because we have been lynching mafia constantly according to flips, and if gerry was maf and no one has been framed there is one mafia member standing. if any time was the time to make more guns, it would probably be now because the ratio is really fucked for them and they need those guns to make up for the bad ratio

HOWEVER: they have not, which implies:

- they are holding out for an opportune moment to make a gun but i figure if it's literally 1:6 then now would be a good time to make them
- they cannot make guns anymore for some reason or had a limited number of guns to make

if it's the latter then that makes it even weirder if katagi is the item generator and willingly gave me a gun because that removes the gun from mafia and places it into town hands, and considering gerry was indeed someone i was considering shooting yesterday, that could've backfired badly for the mafia? i could be terribly wrong about this, too

also, katagi gave me a gun the night before tiki's 2nd lynch, and ezz was the reason why it was delayed for a while. katagi literally gave me a gun that, had it made its way to me on time, would have allowed me to kill tiki that phase and opened up the opportunity for more voting on that day that wasn't just Everyone Votes On Tiki so idk, wifom

i'm more intrigued in the discrepancy between drandahl and angel's results, tbh, and i'm curious about his response more than anything

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum