Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 67]

841Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:38 pm

katagi

katagi

the item actually came back to me at the previous rollover (the 4/2 rollover), but hosr forgot to tell me until like 11 this morning haha. so I sent it back to nautie during the previous phase, and it reached nautie at this rollover (4/3)

842Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

looks at lulu's role claim

lays down on ground one mystery is solved and another one opens up

@Aeiou - I can think of one role that isn't ambiguously scummy but definitely scummy depending on how it's used (or ... one variety of role?) It really depends on what exact kind of role she is tbh and if it's one type, then I think she's probably town, but if it's the other then the opportunity for such a role to be advantageous to maf hasn't really come to light so

tl;dr idk

lulu wrote:but i find it unlikely for mafia to not have any disables?

Theoretically Tiki did claim a disabling role before he went down and flipped mafia, and no one's claimed the second stun on N2, so there's that at least.

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

843Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

☆☆katagi wrote:the item actually came back to me at the previous rollover (the 4/2 rollover), but hosr forgot to tell me until like 11 this morning haha. so I sent it back to nautie during the previous phase, and it reached nautie at this rollover (4/3)

Oh jk, I just remembered you said earlier today you knew where the item was.

WHOOPS.

I blame being super preoccupied and distracted all day. =w=

Anyway, that makes a lot more sense, then. I'm glad it finally got to Mitsu ;w;

844Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

That lulu claim omg

E: what even was my first post lmao

845Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:43 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Cure wrote:I'm willing to believe katagi is probably town since mitsu ACTUALLY got the item. I'm not sure about ezz though.
Why would the mafia have an item use delayer when they have - so far the only apparent - itemsmith? My role literally only makes sense for town.

Luxaria wrote:ezzelin's role only borrowing an item and giving it back seems strange to me. Especially since apparently she cannot redirect the target, since she had no idea where it went? So then it was just... "let me delay this item gift for a bit, yo."
That's literally it. I don't redirect, I just move it somewhere safe for a while.

Also @Cure, I figured it out when you said "Both" to Kiyo's question. I went like... staaare... OH. OHHHH.

846Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Summary of Game Claims:

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

847Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote:No Lynch

Could you pretty please leave Gerbear alive for this phase?

848Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@Ezz are you The Move

YES PLEASE LEAVE ME ALIVE I'm kinda excited to make my Wonderful Project of Art for Rasei

849Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

nautilus wrote:looks at lulu's role claim

lays down on ground one mystery is solved and another one opens up

+1

Didn't Tiki claim the stun on Adibro at some point? Though he was mafia so who knows what that means.

P.S. if you want you can update that the disable on me dissipated, I guess. Host confirmed. I hope the story gets shared post-game. It is cute. Wait, no, it's embarrassing as hell, please do not show. WHATEVER YOU DO. DO NOT SHOW.

@ Aeiou

I just reread it and I'm not sure. Something about the wording just felt unlike your usual posts, but I could be imagining things. I also said I gut read Sammiya as being a bit off in the same breath, so take it as you will. Not a FoS so much as just... trying to think of anything relevant since our pool of players to interrogate has been narrowed a bit via claims / actions.

@ ezz

aah I see. hmm....

This role distribution (items, stuns/jails) feels really, really weird the more we learn.

850Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, so, with lulu's claim we have apparently the following:

Town dedicated every-night stunner - Five
Town dedicated every-night jailer - Cure
A part time kind of jailer? - lulu
A second stunner which showed up on N2 and was claimed by Tiki

@Lux - Well, the thing is is that no one else cc'd the claim made by Tiki about the stun on Adibros, and I feel like if it was a town stun someone would have? So it was likely a mafia stun unless tiki was fragod no.

I agree with the really weird power distribution in this game, though, which is why I'm a bit hrm at the recent revelations with lulu. Raie, Five, what do you think?

Also it's Day 4 and our friend the item generator hasn't acted yet (again), so either they have a cooldown about as terrible as the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ on my ability, or they're one-shot. Or they were Tiki. Or they were someone that was Rasei'd.

I feel like the item roles are kind of weird, but I'm more inclined to consider katagi's claim as legitimate over ezz's (though rollover flavour supports ezz's claim) because it seems like ezz's ability is just... delaying the inevitable and it seems worthless if the item has already been used or the item generator is dead, while it seems that katagi can act even if the item has already been used?

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

851Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Mitsu

Oh I misread. I thought you meant no one at all claimed the stun on N2, and I was like, "But Tiki did, though." Sorry!

852Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:58 pm

lulu

lulu

someone pet me i still have a million pages to read im gonna cry

853Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

ILL PET YOU, U FURRY

854Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@lulu: mmm i understand the logic of your vote me! but i'm also not sure what i can do to prove that i didn't send that nk on n0 besides saying so D: i actually didn't do anything on n0, nor did i attempt to :S

855Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 57 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

wait lulu why did you jail Five??

e:
WAIt
wait a fucking second

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum