Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 67]

826Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

*sees PM*

i've been rasei'd :v

ETA: I'M NOT THE MAF JAILER omg. LET THIS BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE PAGETOP

827Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

tbh I had you pinned as jailer ever since Kiyoko brought up your role and having had it before, and then I remembered Kiyoko jailing herself. Thanks for the save, by the way!

Anyways, I'm... not willing to write off Gerry as mafia yet because he tends to be really self-doubting sometimes, but I'd like confirmation from the host about whether or not Adios could act last night.

828Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 pm

katagi

katagi

thank god you finally got the fucking item i was really concerned

829Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Also Kiyo saying "IS IT YOUR ROLE OR THE JAILER'S ROLE THAT LET YOU ACT WHILE BEING JAILED" and my response was literally "both" that is like... hard claiming at that point. Because I am the jailer.

830Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:NORMALLY jailers can't jail themselves, but given that...

Yeah you know what. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm the town jailer at this point and I can jail myself. I pretty heavily softclaimed on D1 because we were looking at people who had been disabled as potentially NK senders, and I didn't want people to get the idea that I might have sent in the Nk when I was using my jail on myself as a protect.

NORMALLY jailers can't jail themselves, but since I can... who knows if the mafia jailer can as well.

rip I thought the hints between you and Kiyo suggested you were Kiyo's role from Gakuen S2, for some reason.

And I was like "I can see the Fiery being that, possibly..." prior to you and Mitsu discussing it being a bit of a stretch.

Which is why I was like I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAW WHEN YOU GOT JAILED. Thus my confusion... :E

Oh, well. Good use of your role, then. Ignore me sobbing over missing the obvious. ;w;

831Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Katagi did you have the item then?? And send it back or??

832Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Cure

Cure

lux plz she was literally hinting at her role from masquerade maf. THE ROLE YOU MADE AND GAVE HER. That is the only other instance I've ever seen of a jailer being able to jail themselves which is why I was like "what n-- OH YEAH. u got it"

I'm willing to believe katagi is probably town since mitsu ACTUALLY got the item. I'm not sure about ezz though.

833Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:lux plz she was literally hinting at her role from masquerade maf. THE ROLE YOU MADE AND GAVE HER. That is the only other instance I've ever seen of a jailer being able to jail themselves which is why I was like "what n-- OH YEAH. u got it"

sobs.

YOU KNOW

ACTUALLY

THE FUNNY FUCKING THING IS DURING THAT ENTIRE "LULZ YOU CAN'T JAIL OR STUN YOURSELF" CONVERSATION

I WAS LIKE

MAN I LOVED THE MASQUERADE ROLE I GAVE KIYO BEING ABLE TO UNIQUELY JAIL YOURSELF WAS SO COOL

just

fuck my shit up

834Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

☆☆katagi wrote:thank god you finally got the fucking item i was really concerned

I'M SO GLAD I HAVE IT NOW???? thank you for this gift, i will cherish it.

Anyways because item saga has been resolved, I'm willing to remove katagi from the list of suspicions because why would mafia willingly gunsmith someone who is pretty much confirmed town, especially if mafia has limited gun abilities. If katagi can confirm somehow that the rollover text from D2 isn't their ability, then I'm also willing to remove ezz from the list.

★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The Adios
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

This ... leaves a tinier list. Cool.

I'm willing to withhold judgment on Angel temporarily until she can get back to me (though I guess there's always going to be some error since Angel can fake a true/false result and just have it be correct by chance).

The flavour of the gun btw is literally it is an item and also it makes sakura-senpai notice cards and that is what kills them. Also confirmed with host now that I have an item that this item will activate at rollover, which confirms ezz's initial comments on items.

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

835Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

WELL considering I'M NOT MAFIA and I don't think Angel is either, this leaves She-Ra, Aeiou and Ezzelin :V Ezzelin, we know steals borrows items and idk if this can even be in addition to the jail. She-Ra herself said she has a role that sounds scummy... hm. Aeiou.... ??? IDK

now if you don't mind i have 48 hours to make something beautiful for rasei

836Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:23 pm

katagi

katagi

yeah the item got booted back to me and i sent it back nautie-wards

837Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

HMMM okay I asked the host and... I didn't get a response on whether or not Adios/Jeanne could act last night so I guess I can conditionally add Adios to the list...

[11:28:04 PM] me: were adios and jeanne still bound by the inactivity action clause last night?
[11:28:22 PM] host: unless it is in rollover I'm not going to comment on a player's ability to act.

I'd assume not because it seems... kind of weird to have the replacements be confirmed in the day phase yet still allow Adios to act, unless the mafia got some compensation for one of them being afk? I'm not ruling it out since I could puppet Pan's actions in that one game, though.

838Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 pm

lulu

lulu

OK I AM AT WORK AND IT IS BUSY BUT HELLO THREAD first thing is rollover happens right as work starts for me so i will probably be on and off during rollovers but i'll try my best to be present

i don't have time to put together a comprehensive post of my thoughts but before the thread derails completely i want to clarify that adios sent in the n0 jail on mr alice, and i was allowed to send in an action last night and i used a jail on five. i am definitely town and i am not claiming dedicated jailer but would strongly prefer not to clarify on the details of my role unless people think i'm the best lynch target.

i'm still backreading and have only just barely skimmed the most recent page or two - i'm currently up to page 10 and in the absence of a more informed vote i'm gonna put down an early vote: mr alice on the basis that the n0 NKer was likely stunned or jailed and the other stunjail targets have been accounted for.

regarding other thoughts: if cure is being truthful about the role that acted on her n0 being town, this means mafia does not have a jailer. if this is the case i'm inclined to very strongly believe the stunner is maf which also makes five incredibly suspect in my eyes. like, it's possible town has a jail + stun + part-time jailer? but i find it unlikely for mafia to not have any disables?

i probably won't be too active until i'm done backreading, let me know if there's anything important i need to know like, right now tho, because i probably won't be completely caught up for another 1-2 phases

839Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

... anyway

I'm not sure what to think of ezzelin having an ability to take borrow items. As far as we know, there's no town item generation role, so with only one item creation role that we know of... that means both Katagi and ezzelin are both linked to it, unless I'm missing something. If there were a town creation role, too, I'd almost wonder if ezzelin has an ability to just intercept items and replace it with something new (though why claim in thread that you did it, since this would be a mafia ability imo). And if the item description Mitsu has clearly indicates a killing effect, then it's probably the item Katagi copied that was made on D1? So ezzelin didn't replace or tamper with it.

ezzelin's role only borrowing an item and giving it back seems strange to me. Especially since apparently she cannot redirect the target, since she had no idea where it went? So then it was just... "let me delay this item gift for a bit, yo."

Either way, I guess we at least have an answer to where the item went, if it reads as a likely copy of the D1 item. This also says Katagi and ezzelin were, in theory, being truthful about their actions, whatever they were.

re: the options, we don't know much about Gerry, and I can't put my finger on it but Aeiou's very first post this game felt weird to me (which I highlighted earlier in the game), but I try not to put too much by initial reads especially since she gets mislynched a lot. Uhh, pending angel's response, I guess we can probe She-ra, drandahl, and lulu? Did I forget anyone? Blaire, I guess?

Edit: Oh wait, the item went back to you, Katagi? So ezz borrowed it for a bit (and apparently did nothing to it), gave it back to you, and you were able to give it to Mitsu? But when you first copied the item you indicated you'd be waiting until rollover for it to go through, whereas iirc last phase you didn't know where the item was at all. So did it just get booted back to you after this rollover and you auto-sent it to Mitsu as a result of the originally intended action, or just now did you manually say, "I gift it to Mitsu" for the second time, and it went through just now instead of taking a full phase? Or did you know where it was last phase and didn't let on?

840Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 56 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

So our actions are

Cure jails herself, which saves from NK
Katagi tosses item back to Nauti
Rasei does the thing to Gerry
Angelstar lie detects???
NK
maf jail

??

★ The She-Ra - I havent figured out her role but I think it was Nauti that thinks they do?? Do you consider She-ra town?
★ The Aeiou - me Im town, sry I havent been useful but Im going to try...
★ The Angelstar - hopefully will get back with lie detect??
★ The Ezzelin - item 'borrower'
★ The Mr. Gerbear - ?? vanilla-ish??

uhh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum