Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 67]

916Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:46 am

Cure

Cure

ADD ME ON MIITOMO MITSUUUUUUUUUU

even in death i am pagetop queen

917Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

nautilus wrote:@Raie - WHY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS DEAD IN THIS GAME

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 XtOl66w

918Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tbh I was really glad you shot Lucas instantly since even if we were to lynch a mafia right away, it feels like such a waste in terms of speculation to just go, "k well that was fun, see you guys in 36 hours" if we instantly bandwagoned onto a mafia D1. So even if we didn't possibly learn more, it was a good choice. Plus trophy. One day I will have one, too.

One day.

I agree that it's very risky for Lucas if plot asks him to claim what she has, though. Like I said, just... trying to think of any scenario where what lulu is saying might make sense. lulu seems to have this effect.

For that matter, I'll need to see more from her re: waiting on me and Cure to evaluate her. I actually got a very pro-town read from her D1/D2 in LitMaf2, but here it's kind of confusing since she's jumping in and she's not fully up to speed. Her actions and statements are not... unlike her. But they're pretty ???
Um...

I feel like I'm missing something...

I'd like to see Aeiou's response to your question since that might give us something to go on, at least. Also, now realizing there's, what, three mafia killing effects? Katagi copying an item seems... completely unlikely to be mafia since that's even more killing power when that's the only item we know of in-game. But I guess until you actually use the item (pls don't self-destruct oh god), it's up in the air. But uh. So... Katagi's role might've been a way to give town more killing power if the mafia used theirs, which I could sort of see Fia doing as a balancing measure. It doesn't change the fact that theoretically you have two killing effects and mafia just left you up, though, like we've said. I guess you can kill town, like you pointed out, and to be honest I think they're more concerned about Cure blocking 2 kills already with jails, so. Either way, if the item works as Katagi describes, I can't see mafia having another way to generate possible killing effects on top of everything else (since there's literally no other item for Katagi to copy except a killing effect).

Did you decide on how you felt about angel's lie detection? It's 50/50, though, so it might require another phase or two or whatever. Kind of why I suggested trying to see if you could work two pieces of information into it so after a few days we would know if she's telling the truth, plus also be able to go back and analyze the verified information if she is being truthful. But, that probably wouldn't work without messing it up, so meh.

(I keep saying you because half of my posts are just directed at Mitsu, but I have NOTICED OTHERS, TOO, I SAW THE POST GERRY. If The Through is not very popular, that might suggest it was a lower pick, hm hm hm. Though tbh I don't know if mine was in the anime. I just thought it looked pretty and sounded interesting.)

Also, probably about to AFK for a bit.

919Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Luxaria wrote:

*friends who were mafia last game and also hosts

i need to actually speculate but i can't stop laughing at this post i'm sorry OK. i do think there's something fishy between the five vs lulu thing because this is weird and i don't believe mafia has 1 roleblocker vs 3 potential town roleblockers, but then again as lux said mafia appears to have anywhere from 2-3 separate roles all capable of killing while town just appears to have one. i'd like to hear five's opinions on this, though.

given the shenanigans with plot that happened d1 where people suspected her for being the NK sender and then welp, town alignment cop, and the fact that it's possible a doctor save could've saved me n0, i'm less willing to hop onto the bandwagon with blaire for now.

I... don't really have any good reads though because a lot of the roles in this game are either unprovable claims or really ambiguous, so it comes down to analysis of speculation and I... am bad at that, but I definitely don't think it should come down to People Who Don't Claim Are Immediately Mafia, and Raie was the one person I was latching onto the last few phases because I trust no one.

Yeah, I know you brought up the idea of compound statements and having Angel factcheck multiple times. I can confirm that if Angel is legitimately accurate that one instance of wrong information completely invalidates the entire statement, so consider that if we're going to have Angel factcheck longer strings of information. I don't know how I feel about Angel yet because outside of her comments about Tiki I don't have a particularly strong idea of what her viewpoints and own personal reads on things in the game are like, though, and so I'm not sure what to take with her result.

920Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:21 pm

lulu

lulu

sorry i just got up and i'm in the middle of typing up my thoughts but did the thread ever confirm what protected nautilus n0? not asking for information that hasn't been discussed already in thread (i know protective claims are sensitive so i'd prefer not discussing it in thread at length), i just noticed that doctor isn't under naut's list of "roles that exist but haven't been claimed"

921Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:22 pm

lulu

lulu

wait no in n0 the kill shows up even if the NKer's stunjailed which is why i'm voting on mr alice NEVERMIND SORRY I GOT CONFUSED

922Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Nope, it was never confirmed + I have no idea what blocked the kill on me N0. The list of roles that exist but have never been claimed is mostly for abilities that have been made explicit in rollover that they are x role (e.g. raie's death being a vigilante).

Technically, I could have put down doctor but given the ambiguity of what protected me from the kill N0 I didn't put it under that section. imo this doesn't necessarily mean a doctor doesn't exist and protected me N0, though--

OH OKAY NEVERMIND DISREGARD THIS POST

923Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

who kill the fire why you do

also hmm actually after reading some of naut's posts....

when was kiyo killed and when was sammie killed?

924Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

same phase, N2! <o><o> looks at you...

I'm sorry I'm fervently checking this thread so much I had a very stressful weekend and now I'm operating on partial sleep deprivation and the lack of will to do my work

925Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holds little birb naut

whispers

i'm resisting the urge to make a joke about birbs and bees please appreciate that

Edit: i forgot to add the semi-serious thing i was actually gonna say haha

but right, i thought they were killed on separated phases cuz when i read your post it sounded like they were killed by the same person, but nvm i'm understand it thing now

926Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 FjS6eRX

The Lulu vs Mr Alice
The Rasei vs No Lynch
The Cure vs Lulu
The Mr Alice vs Lulu

Mr Alice l
Lulu l
No Lynch l

Luxaria wrote:

The host apologizes for getting a vote tally up so late. she was at work all day and doing an unusual thing so she wasn't at her computer.

the host also demands everyone add her on miitomo. twitter @hdhalloran

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

927Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

that vote tally is so small and i still have no idea who to vote for. this is a three way tie with 2 and a half hours to go in the phase. where is everyone

shakes everyone aggressively because raie is dead and can't do it

@host - what perks do i get for adding you on miitomo. my friends list is very selective

edit: god this is why i need kiyoko around to give me support in mafia games

maybe i should channel her dead spirit or something, what would she tell me in this time of trials and tribulations

e2: btw if anyone wants me to summarize important thread events (particularly drandahl/lulu) lmk i have a draft that summarizes the item thing, the tiki thing, and the initial start of the game

928Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:09 pm

drandahl

drandahl

nautilus wrote:e2: btw if anyone wants me to summarize important thread events (particularly drandahl/lulu) lmk i have a draft that summarizes the item thing, the tiki thing, and the initial start of the game

That would be extremely helpful. Thanks for offering.

929Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i want an important thread events summary

930Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 62 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Abridged version of this game's major events so far. Everything else important should be in the giant claims post.

Item Saga
Anything involving a role that can roleblock Saga
Lucas/chi Saga

Night 0:
Plot is stunned.

Day 1:
chi immediately claims Lucas is mafia, claims role cop and says she investigated Lucas and got her role back, with the removal of a clarification about alignments. Lucas makes ambiguous statement about Plot.
I shoot Lucas, he flips mafia.
Plot is then fos'd for being stunned and NK failing at the same time. Kiyoko asks Plot to claim because Lucas' statement implies Plot's role may be known. Plot claims alignment cop.
Day ends in NL, but vigilante kills Plot in rollover.
Vigilante is described as having used an item to kill Plot. Item was spawned minutes before rollover cutoff.
Tiki is silenced for the entire phase.

Night 1:
Tiki is unsilenced, makes giant post about it.
chinomi is killed, early phase end. Tiki's post is the only one that goes through.

Day 2:
Tiki is initially fos'd but suspicion switches to Five.
Five claims dedicated stunner who stunned Plot. Votes flip to Tiki.
Tiki after a slight delay also claims dedicated stunner (every other night) and cc's Five's claim about Plot (or rather, they say they both stunned Plot) Votes flip to Tiki for reasons very well summarized in this post by Kiyoko: (x)
Tiki does not die after being lynched (x).
Flavour hints at it being part of his role.

Night 2:
An item is spawned via intermission.
katagi claims to be able to do a thing and does it.
I think it's this phase, but at some point Five and Tiki independently state that their roles were modified after gamestart into their current forms (dedicated stunner/every night stunner). Five in particular claims her original role was a speculation-impeding role, which was changed into a dedicated stunner. Tiki claims he was a killproof with added stunning capabilities. See quotes in my giant omnibus post about the specifics.
Presumably, Tiki stuns AdiosBromigo this phase. Five claims to have stunned Sammiya this phase.

Day 3:
katagi claims that they duplicated the item used to kill Plot and tried to send it to me. I did not receive anything.
ezz independently claims an ability where she can borrow items, removing them from play for a short time before bringing them back (hence the rollover message on D3). ezz promises I'll see the item again soon, katagi does not know where it went.

Tiki retracts his stun on Plot, claims that he had received his new stunning abilities on D1 instead and had lied about the stun on Plot out of desperation and frustration; is lynched and flips mafia. No one cc's the stun he claimed on AdiosBromigo.

Night 3:
katagi becomes aware of the item's location, ezzelin suggests I should have the item back at this point but I do not.

Day 4:
I receive the item in a PM at rollover; the flavour of the item that kills Plot is described as something that draws Sakura to a particular card, causing her to remove it from the game.
lulu claims the jails on Mr. Alice and Five.
Raie hardclaims town jailer, is killed by The Through in intermission.

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum