Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 67]

856Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Cure

Cure

wtf at lulu's claim. I am the dedicated town jailer. if lulu is claiming JOAT???

i... i don't believe this claim at all wtf lulu are you mafia.

857Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@Aeiou - ?!?!?!

@everyone - I updated the claims list! For real though, if anyone's really familiar with CCS and can identify the card that the item generator is, that'd be cool. I've paraphrased it from the role PM I got but the way the item kills is that it makes Sakura-senpai notice a card, though I did not get a name of the card that creates items.

Because the description does not involve stabbing, possession, or excessive violence, I am going to assume it's not The Sword, but take this with a grain of salt.

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

858Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i...thought the item-generating card was The Create

are we thinking that it's something else??

edit: wait ok lemme go actually read ur list

859Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:i...thought the item-generating card was The Create

are we thinking that it's something else??

Rasei through bringing up the card and not commenting on it and everyone targeted by Rasei saying as much implies really heavily that Rasei is the Create, and if Rasei is the Create then it's unlikely she's item generator since her role is apparently really obvious to everyone she's targeted

860Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If it's a thing that gets Sakura to notice a card, maybe it's The Glow? Or The Light? Idk

861Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

re: Katagi and ezz and item roles in general

I agree they're kind of weird. I feel like both Katagi and ezz's roles would make a lot more sense if there were more items in the game to make it more of a minigame, so to speak. On one hand, I guess technically Katagi is an item generation role if she is town, but it's reliant on the mafia item going off, which is oddly specific and strange.

ezz's role might've had more utility if mafia hadn't created the first item so close to rollover. I'm guessing ezz has to send in a PM to take an item?

@ ezz

When you t--borrow an item, do you do it passively, or do you have to explicitly mention it to the host? Do you know if it's instant or not?

ezz's role is the one that feels weird in all of this to me. That's why I actually thought it might be plausible that she could swap the item out with a new one, but then claiming that she disappeared the item in the first place just makes no sense if you're mafia and swapping items. Just as Katagi making an item that's apparently another form of kill and sending it to town, with a public statement, makes no sense for a mafia. Because if it doesn't work (I.E. Mitsu dies, or the item fails), then that blows up in Katagi's face. If it does work, then why are you actually arming a town if you're mafia? Even if hypothetically they were both mafia and lying together and whatever else for whatever reasons, in the end they could've just kept quiet... but then they sent the item to the cleared town, so... none of this would be logical if they were mafia, unless there's some more item shenanigans we're just not aware of or I'm missing something.

Also, as a side comment, this makes the killing power of this game feel almost too high if you're a vigilante, on top of the item killing role, on top of whatever let Sammiya and both Kiyoko die on one night, on top of an item copy that copies this item that kills. This is a lot of death going on.

Edit: brb re-reading lulu's statement.

862Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Cure

Cure

... STEPS VERY GENTLY ON LULU THE PINK SNAKE CHAN.

okay so like... adibros didn't seem to give any indication that the other jailer was town at all, or... really comment at all on how both jails might be town/the one on me being mafia. AS FAR AS I CAN RECALL. umm.... this is incredibly strange to me.

Like... is lulu so far back that she didn't see my claim? did mafia not update her about my claim???

i'm gonna tentatively vote: lulu because I don't think there's.... a... l ikely chance of town having THREE disables. two of which are dedicated and every night, while mafia only had an every other night stun that was given to them retroactively. I don't believe it at all.

I will change this vote depending on how the phase develops. SNAKE CHAN TELL ME WHY YOU SAY YOU"RE A TOWN JAILER WHEN i"M A TOWN JAILER.

SNAKE CHAN TELL ME WHY YOU STUNNED FIVE. THE CLAIMED TOWN STUNNER THAT EVERYONE BELIEVED.

SNAKE CHAN EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR I'LL STEP HARDER ON YOU!!!!

863Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Cure

Cure

REALLY LULU OF ALL PEOPLE WHY DID YOU STUN FIVE, ONE OF OUR TOWN DISABLERS. HER CLAIM HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT AT LENGTH ALL GAME SO IF YOU SKIMMED AT ALL YOU'D HAVE SEEN IT. WHY STUN FIVE WHY WHY WHY FIVE WHY

SHAKES YOU AND YOUR LITTLE SNEK ARMS

864Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

For what it's worth, I can see there being an actual, more direct vigilante given the way that Sammie's role was worded; if my power blasts through bulletproofs and is unblockable, then I'd hazard it also would shred through Sammie's delayed kill on top of that (though I can't confirm) since I'm not sure how the delayed kill would work with an intermission kill.

I... OK I WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THE STUNNING SAGA I'm curious about lulu's answers to Raie's questions... I am so glad I am not a stunner or jailer in this game tho because it feels like this entire game has just been a clusterfuck between roleblocking roles.

ezz does this mean we retroactively have snek to eat. will no one go hungry tonight

865Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Whoa that was my question first!! Cure is just more aggressive about it lmao

And Im waiting on a host reply ;v; before I feel like saying more

866Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

lulu

lulu

@cure
I SAID IN MY OWN POST IM NOT CLAIMING DEDICATED JAILER

i also explained why i'm suspicious of five in my post: because i find it doubtful all the n0 disables were town-aligned, but pls take it with a massive pinch of salt. i was given the heads up that i was being subbed in about two hours before rollover and i acted based on what i had read up until page 10 in conjunction with reference to nautilus's post of claims.

tbh i don't really care if you find me suspicious at this point b/c there're better targets for lynch - mr alice is the most obviously suspect for being stunned on a night with a missing NK

furthermore -
nautilus wrote:★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The Adios
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear
nautilus wrote:[11:28:04 PM] me: were adios and jeanne still bound by the inactivity action clause last night?
[11:28:22 PM] host: unless it is in rollover I'm not going to comment on a player's ability to act.
if you think that i'm a mafia you have to also believe that all the remaining mafia are in the list posted by nautilus, otherwise it would be incredibly easy for me to stay quiet and let everyone on the list get lynched off one by one. i specifically claimed to stop town from making misinformed lynches so i'm going to be a little annoyed if i get lynched for providing information.

867Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The one thing throwing me off about lulu, to a pretty large degree, is if lulu is mafia and apparently knew early enough yesterday to have sent in a role action (unless it was like Mitsu + me with pan in TvTropes where Mitsu got to control Pan's actions, and mafia just said, "yo we used your jail last night on Five" and that's all she knew...)... even if she hasn't read the whole thread, w-wouldn't the mafia have team brought her up to speed on claims and roles and whatnot? Because her entire post just... makes no sense. It reads like a town just coming in, which is fair, but with what we know of the distribution of role powers and actions, this does not make sense if lulu is claiming some form of a town jail on top of the two known control claims that feel town (Five stun, Cure jail--especially so for the latter).

So...

??

edit: lulu post, reading

868Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Cure

Cure

SHAKES YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY BOTH JAILERS ARE TOWN!!!!!

869Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@lulu - there are other reasons that the NK could have failed, though, so it feels a bit weird that you're zeroing in on Mr. Alice? like, the NK was never missing; it showed, which meant I could either be protected by ~Things~* or Blaire was stunned out of the NK.

given the plot debacle i'm not willing to assume 100% that blaire was mafia stunned out of the NK, fwiw, since there's other possibilities out there? it'd be way more damning if the kill never showed up in rollover

*doctor if you saved my ass please don't claim

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

870Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 58 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 pm

angel★

angel★

ahhh i'm a pretty huge mess rn in terms of how much work/things i have to do now until... tomorrow night so i'm not sure how much i'll be able to be around :( why are day phases always on the most inconvenient days for me orz

but for now, my result: "Provided the host didn't miscount, these words are not true."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum