Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 67]

226Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 YVU66aD

Sakura inhaled and exhaled, all of her concentration going into the task at hand. It seemed as if the cards were telling her something-- guiding her in some way to the false cards-- but… it wasn’t clear yet.

“I don’t really want to wait all day, y’know.” Kero said, flopping over on Sakura’s bed.

Sakura elected to ignore him.

Something moved-- drawing Sakura's gaze and her wand. She brought it down on the card with a surprised sound, hitting the card and watching it flutter to the ground. The Sweet laid on the ground, face up.

No one was Lynched!

Plotstickers was hit with an Item! She was The Sweet. She was Town.

4m : 1n : 13T

Night One has begun

(Tiki gets a star for letting me pagetop)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

227Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

9:30 pm est

BURSTS INTO THE THREAD AND GASPS IN A DEEP BREATH

***Early apology for angry troll rant. Angry? Oh...oh yes. Not as much as I'd be were I lynched for this bullshit, and I am much calmed down now (so this post will be a bit exaggerated). Still...warning that this post won't be as quirky or bubbly as usual.***

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:i am also curious as to what tiki has to say after he's unsilenced o:

It'll go a little something like:

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
Tiki the Troll has been Wounded, he cannot vote or speak this phase

WHAT

nautilus wrote:Does ... anyone think tiki being silenced is really fucking weird, though. Like. Actually really fucking weird because I'd figure a silencer would act on someone who is more of a strong speculator and not... Tiki.
☆☆katagi wrote:also i am too new to the scene to say whether or not tiki is a strong speculator but i trust aviannautilus's judgment because you are a bird
Kiyoko wrote:Tiki has the tendency to make himself look scummy just by existing, so he's not really the ideal silence target outside of a WIFOM siuation. Silencers tend to be maf-aligned, but I remember on vdex we had a meta where maf!silencers silenced their own to give their teammates an excuse not to spec, and then that became commonplace enough that we had the countermeta where maf!silencers silenced other quiet players to make it look like they were mafia silencing their own. That said, I think this is one of the first silencing roles to come into play on crywolf in general so this forum doesn't even have a meta for it yet.
nautilus wrote:But I think for me it's really weird for Tiki to be the kind of person to be targeted by a silencing action... Hmmmm.
shrine guardian ezz wrote:curious about the wounding. since it nullifies a vote as well, sounds like a maf role to me. tiki is an... interesting target for it, to say the least.
nautilus wrote:I still think the silence on Tiki is weird as all get out, because even though there isn't an established silencer meta it still screams that it's strange as hell for someone like Tiki to be silenced? Tiki normally gets lynched thanks to being scummy, and even if mafia was trying to do the ... incredibly complex, overlayed "mafia wants town to think town who was silenced is mafia being silenced by mafia" Tiki is scummy enough that he tends to be lynched just by doing Tiki things, so I feel like it's weird that they'd expend a silence on Tiki.

I feel like it's either a mafia deliberate self-silence or Tiki was driven with someone else who was the original silence target, tbh.

THE

Kiyoko wrote:Otherwise I'd also be down to lynch Tiki because this silencing thing is weird, but I don't have a strong reasoning for this besides that I think it's more likely for maf to silence their own than to silence a quiet town but again, I'm not 100% sold on this.
Kiyoko wrote:Slightly suspicious
★ The Tiki the Troll
nautilus wrote:I'm going to vote: Tiki the Troll purely on the fact that the silencing thing is weird; I'm fully aware he can't defend himself right now so I don't blame anyone if they don't want to jump onto the vote for reasons.

FUCK

nautilus wrote:
For what it's worth I do want more discussion on other things, like the silence on Tiki w...hich I still find pretty weird tbh (Tiki I hope you post in-thread after your silence is over B( !!), stuns/jails, etc.,

OH, BELIEVE ME
IT'S COMING

Kiyoko wrote:Not sure how I feel about lynching Tiki this phase since he can't talk so if he flips town we miss out on a lot of potential information.

Upside: coulda been SO much worse...

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:
also ok this might be really dumb, but
i know that it might be a really small chance, but i don't think we should super rule out that tiki might not be the "wounder" (NOT THAT WE ARE!!), since apparently the mirror and the return might both be in play, and that makes it possible for actions to probably get bounced back??

THAT
Is actually a pretty clever argument, Blaire.
BUT NO

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:re: tiki; i feel like tiki was not the original target of the silencing? it seems to make a lot of sense to me that tiki and someone strong in spec were driven (since we... never really know what to make of tiki) and that the someone strong in spec was the original silencing target. or the reflecting theory that was floated around earlier. so i don't know what to make of tiki, but i'm against a tiki lynch this phase, at least until he can talk and explain if there is anything to explain.

Not a bad theory.

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:@Raie - ah just to be clear, I don't have any outside information that supports my theory, it just seemed to make the most sense to me since I felt like most other people were like why would tiki be silenced??? but that's just what i was proposing.

Damn...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AU*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ wrote:Dont want to vote for Tiki when he cant defend himself!

HI NEW BEST FRIEND

nautilus wrote:(though I'm open to swapping because Tiki can't speak and I kind of feel... guilty... for voting on him because he can't spea... k...)

Not entirely sure I'm buying that one. More to come on why, probably in a later post, after the rant is out of my system.

nautilus wrote:Tiki, you better have a lot of cool, interesting things to say once you're unsilenced. I've seen you around. You just want to talk, don't you <o><o>

Oh, NAH
Nah, I just wanted to spend the entirety of my day off, perhaps the only day off i'll have while alive in this game, reading about why people think I'm too scummy/shitty at spec to be a viable target for a silence (to be fair...I don't disagree, really), without some ulterior motive.

Nah, I didn't wanna play the game, at all, that's why I signed up, right?

Rasei wrote:I bet this phase is killing Tiki because Tiki cannot talk.

*Points at rant*
Maaaaaybe made me a li'l crazy.

plotstickers wrote:If only Tiki could communicate through gifs.

Actually, Ninfia did say I could post pictures to show my reactions (nothing that could cause spec), but I didn't want anythone to think I was making spec, or misinterpret what I was showing.

Luxaria wrote:I have no idea how to comment on the silence on Tiki. I've never/rarely seen it in play before (I think? There might have been one in b&b... either on Blaire or Tiki, I think??). I wonder if the "Wounded" aspect means anything to anyone. That wording seems particular? I know wounded effects typically mean the player's going to die, but that just... seems weird to make it such that he's already doomed to die but also cannot vote or speak. Idk.

The theory of Tiki being driven with another player is interesting, and it could actually be plausible, but... would mafia really originally place their silence on someone likely to be on the other end of a bus with Tiki? That'd be a player you'd want to avoid "clearing", which you may do by silencing them, and making a typically high speculator silent D1 isn't going to be as effective as later phases when there's more to work on? Or if we apply the WIFOM we've been entertaining for Tiki, you could be trying to frame this target, I guess, or make them look town if they're mafia. I re-iterate that I've very rarely seen a silence role so this is where I kind of just figure I'll wait and see how this develops.

^Mandatory Lux block of text.

Luxaria wrote:I do want to hear from Tiki next phase (or whenever he is able) to find out what in the hell.

I'D LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL, TOO
I know I've said this before, and never really been able to fulfill the promise (see: Lux dodging every NK I've ever thrown at her), but to whoever did this:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e

But anyway, all this salt and unhappy trollness, there is NO WAY I would agree to be silenced as part of a team strat, esp. on my day off. I like to actually talk and joke around with you people (still <3 everyone here). Besides, it would be a STUPIDLY obvious strategy to use. My proof?

EVERYTHING I QUOTED

tHIS WAS ME, THE ENTIRE PHASE:
https://youtu.be/BTvDpnuNFYU?t=9m3s

228Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, that let out...
Plottie. :(

229Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The Phase has Ended! Rollover will be up shortly.

230Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:33 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Luxaria wrote:

And the last totally, completely, 100% relevant thing:

She-ra wrote:I'll be dying my hair purple tonight so idk maybe I'll sit at the computer while that's happening.

deep breath. hng.

:D :D :D

I don't really have anything else to say except Hayley I meant to vote: no lynch but I didn't put it in official boldedness so I'm not sure if it counted! Make it count pls!

edit: I missed it but it's okay it all worked out. My hair smells like grapes.

Last edited by She-Ra on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

231Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Five

Five

Oh, joy, it's one of these.

232Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:33 pm

katagi

katagi

WALL OF TIKI!! i'm glad though, i was worried tiki would be one of The Quiet Ones

also ??????phase??

233Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
The Phase has Ended! Rollover will be up shortly.

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-19134-1408923825-6

i want to get off this ride

[9:34:48 PM] King Boo: that was your 1000th post
[9:34:57 PM] me: fuck

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALSO KILLED MY DAUGHTER, YOU MAFIA FIENDS

234Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:42 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wHO DID THE FU KC ING T HI NG

235Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Great. Now I can talk...and it's all a clusterfuck. Heh.

236Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 YVU66aD

Sakura felt a power thrum from somewhere, and she moved more quickly than she thought she could without the aid of a spell. She turned, bringing her wand down on another card with the deftness only all of her time as a cardcaptor could give her.

The Mirror fluttered to the ground, and Sakura blinked. She groaned and slapped her hand to her face.

“Darn it.” She mumbled, as Kero snickered.

Chinomi has been killed! They were The Mirror. They were Town.

4m : 1n : 12T

Day Two has begun

237Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:46 pm

katagi

katagi

welcome to hell i guess

238Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Five

Five

This is a... very straightforward strategy on the mafia's part, not that it doesn't seem to be working. And with one massive no-lynch wagon on day 1, we don't really have much information to go on--all the kill targets up to this point have been very obvious choices.

239Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

heads up! I'm taking a step back from the thread for the rest of this evening because my poor heart is beating so fast!!! if anyone is able to keep a vote tally up, I'd appreciate it, but its not the most necessary thing.

I'm still happy to answer any questions that you may have, just ping me via pm or skype!

240Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 16 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

MAFIA YOU COME INTO MY HOME AND KILL TWO MEMBERS OF MY LITERARY MAFIA FAMILY IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS. I CANNOT BELIEVE ALL OF YOU

YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER AND THEN KILLED MY

... THE EGGS IN MY KITCHEN.

If I was Lucas I would totally do a comic sans MS post saying "you will pay" but I'm not, so.

Tiki was the only person to submit a post in the middle of that clusterfuck phase change when the mafia NK was, also, coincidentally the only action to go through. I'm willing to float that maybe mafia was camping around rollover (see: the fact that a bomb got thrown at Plot almost immediately), but.

Sure, Tiki.

Not entirely sure I'm buying that one. More to come on why, probably in a later post, after the rant is out of my system.

Tell me why you feel this way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum