Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 67]

211Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:59 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

vote: no lynch as much as I hate no-lynching.

But, we already have one mafia down, we can easily afford to wait for more information instead of shooting in the dark. And I'm not getting much radar pings rn, except for maybe Sammie for her post (but that's... very faint gut feeling), and Blaire for voting on un-CC'ed role cop, but well. Blaire is Blaire and also, I said before that the jail on her was imo maf!jail (and Cure confirmed that), so I'm not too keen on voting Blaire rn.

212Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Five

Five

I'm honestly quite surprised that nobody has taken credit for the shot at Lucas yet! Anyway, in light of claims I'll unvote, since Plot seems like a bad lynch at this point in time? But you'll only catch me voting no lynch over my dead body. That said I'm not sure who to actually vote for, but it's not going to matter anyway compared to this no lynch wagon. I'll random-vote: Aeiou.

213Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:19 pm

Cure

Cure

I am pretty sure I know who shot lucas, but I don't want to say any more than that. I think it's not too hard to figure out, unless I'm wildly off base in my assumptions.

unvote, vote: No lynch. There's no real reason to keep my vote on Plot. We should still probably discuss future lynch targets or people the town jailer/stunner might want to target tonight.

214Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Finally had a chance to read the entire thread since rollover. I'm a bit light on time since I want to finish up a few things for my own game in a few hours, but let's see.

I had some comments lined up regarding the distribution of stuns and jails, but apparently last night I completely missed Cure's points about her own role in relation to the jails and the alignments of the jailers, so it mostly invalidated what I was speculating. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if one jail was JOAT, because to me the presence of two jails but only one stun is unusual. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like stuns are easier to throw into a game, whereas jails are more complicated--especially when it seems a doctor may have acted on Mitsu last night (there are other possibilities to explain the failed NK, but I do think Mitsu is a logical target for protects), which would suggest up to three possible roles that have protective actions. That seems... unlikely to have on town's side? So then to me the logical answer is either mafia jail or one of the jails was a town JOAT. But Cure's posts makes a mafia jail on Mr. Alice sound very unusual, so I don't know how to parse it right now. There may also be stuns that cannot activate N0 (I've made these before), so I guess we'll see with future rollovers if we gain or lose rollover actions.

I have no idea how to comment on the silence on Tiki. I've never/rarely seen it in play before (I think? There might have been one in b&b... either on Blaire or Tiki, I think??). I wonder if the "Wounded" aspect means anything to anyone. That wording seems particular? I know wounded effects typically mean the player's going to die, but that just... seems weird to make it such that he's already doomed to die but also cannot vote or speak. Idk.

The theory of Tiki being driven with another player is interesting, and it could actually be plausible, but... would mafia really originally place their silence on someone likely to be on the other end of a bus with Tiki? That'd be a player you'd want to avoid "clearing", which you may do by silencing them, and making a typically high speculator silent D1 isn't going to be as effective as later phases when there's more to work on? Or if we apply the WIFOM we've been entertaining for Tiki, you could be trying to frame this target, I guess, or make them look town if they're mafia. I re-iterate that I've very rarely seen a silence role so this is where I kind of just figure I'll wait and see how this develops.

Anyway, Lucas has flipped. His first post:

high seraph wrote:- if NK sender is stunned, the NK will not show up in rollover;
- if NK sender is jailed, the NK will not show up in rollover;
- if NK target is protected, the NK will show up in rollover;
- if NK target is jailed, the NK will show up in rollover.

This interests me. In theory he could have asked it in private (idk if mafia would've asked during N0?). I guess asking in public means he can sound like he's contributing. What tickles me is if there was an ulterior motive, because getting the questions answered one way or the other either clears several people of the NK, or makes those same ones possible targets. I guess another factor is that Lucas then specifically highlighted plotstickers later on, and she was one of those players stunned and ended up briefly under focus. It may ultimately be nothing, but it just stood out while reading through.

Re: Neutral business

From what I know of the host, I believe Fia would be inclined to set up a neutral such that part of their role involves being unable to hard claim alignment. I have no way of knowing if this is the case for this game, but I'd say don't be surprised if any player suspected of being neutral never says anything. This is also kind of the neutral meta on these boards in terms of keeping it interesting for them, so it's probably accurate tbh.

Re: Everything

Not many people have really stood out right now. I don't really know how to parse Adibro's actions since they're new, and Jeanne's quick card claim seems in-character from what little I've seen of her. I trust Mitsu and chinomi, and possibly plotstickers. If I had to pick any players that sort of triggered mild "eh" gut checks while reading, maybe Aeiou and Sammiya, though one ends up mislynched a lot and the other is fairly quiet in general. I don't have any real consensus on certain other players like Kiyoko, Cure, ezzelin, or Five, but I'm not looking at them too hard just yet. I do want to hear from Tiki next phase (or whenever he is able) to find out what in the hell. Everyone else unmentioned (as well as some of those that were mentioned) is more-or-less just on my "???", though whenever Gerry finally has better access it'd be cool to hear from him.

I typically hate no lynching, but we did get a protect and mafia off so we're in pretty good shape. I'm also showing up way too late into the phase to really offer much in terms of voting spec or activity votes, but I should be able to contribute sooner tomorrow since hopefully my thread will be closed out by then. So.

Vote: No Lynch

And the last totally, completely, 100% relevant thing:

She-ra wrote:I'll be dying my hair purple tonight so idk maybe I'll sit at the computer while that's happening.

deep breath. hng.

tl;dr: It's a too lux; didn't read, which you all seem to expect of me these days. Honestly, I'm more than just words. I'm a person. With feelings. This is an excellent tl;dr to the tlux;dr, imo.

215Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph No Lynch
The Cure Vs High Seraph Plotstickers No lynch
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers AdiosBromigo No Lynch
The Five Vs High Seraph Plotstickers Aeiou
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph Angelstar No Lynch
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph No Lynch
The Rasei Vs No Lynch
The Katagi Vs No Lynch
The Aeiou Vs No Lynch
The Mr Alice Vs Plotstickers No Vote
The Plotstickers Vs No Lynch
The Angelstar Vs No Lynch

No Lynch lX
Aeiou l
No Vote l
Tiki The Troll l

let me know if I missed anything!

Also, I've thought it over and going forward if the NK sender is stunned or jailed, a kill attempt will not appear in the rollover. If the kill is stopped by a protect or a bulletproof, it will appear. I will not be changing the previous rollover, so it stands as is and I will not confirm or deny anything that happened with the actions that took place then. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

216Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:43 pm

angel★

angel★

i think you missed my vote! ;w;

also @lux wh-what is JOAT...

217Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

chinrubs.

I think now that I've read over the thread a bit, the only players that have been pinging me weirdly, though mostly out of gut feelings are Sammiya and Angel, though I can't really place a finger on why. I don't think it's a blessing from Mynotes though, Mynotes hates me.

I'd also like to play the wait and see game for any of the things that showed up in rollover to see whether or not they're consistent, because Lux brings up a good point about Lucas' first post. I'm... not sure how to take the potential implications of that in conjunction with Plot being stunned last night, but like I said I'm willing to believe Plot... If nothing happens to her for like 10+ phases like nothing happened to lulu in S1 after she point blank claimed revive and failed to materialize revives for phases on end, please worry more about Plot.

Some other thoughts: It occurred to me that the last time I thought Kiyoko and I were on the same wavelength about something, it was the lulu thing in S1 and we were most definitely not, but I think this one is hopefully... more cut and dry? I'm going to say that in this instance there's something weird going on that confuses me a little which makes me doubt myself, but I see no reason to act on that doubt for now.

Hello, hosr! Your game is really nice!

... With that I'd like to reiterate for the nth time that I have no fucking idea what stopped the kill on me last night. :') I'm certain we'll figure out what happened though, haha.

I don't really see a point in moving my vote since enough NLs have been made to ensure Plot won't be lynched, so I'mma gonna sit on my vote for now!

@Tiki - I know you've been on this forum for at least part of today and I would really like to hear from you once you can join us! <o><o> If you post non-spec I'm going to be very grouchy towards you

@Angel - jack of all trades, so something that can ... idk have one investigation, one stun, one vig kill, one protect, etc

218Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 AmqI60G

An Item is now in play

219Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

am i going to be shot. why is this item now in play so late in the phase

220Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:56 pm

angel★

angel★

ohhh i see ty for clearing that up

ninjas ahhhhHHHHHH no this doesn't sound too good

221Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Cure

Cure

@lux, the jail on me was not a roulette role. The jail on blaire could be, but I think it's more likely a dedicated mafia jail.

I felt like I was catching what Mitsu was throwing down before, but now I'm not entirely sure????

I have no read on Kiyo currently. I'll get back to you on that next day phase maybe.

222Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The Phase has Ended. Rollover will be up Shortly.

223Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Man, this is probably a gun, isn't it.

@Raie - <o><o>

WHOOPS NINJA'D BY PHASE END SORRY HOSR I'LL LEAVe

224Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

pOST TO GIVE THE HOST A CHANCE AT PAGETOP?
hOW MANY DO WE NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?

(Dammit caps, not yet)

225Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 15 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

One more, I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum