Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 67]

196Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:30 am

Cure

Cure

@Mitsu/angel - Angel seemed fairly certain that tiki has been bussed/redirected onto. Before that I think there was just a casual mention of The Return being in play/possible mirror roles but Angel was the first one to propose it as a solid theory.

197Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:35 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Hello! Sorry I missed things!!

I am at work rn but I should be on later (I'll be dying my hair purple tonight so idk maybe I'll sit at the computer while that's happening.)

I am new to this too, this is actually my first game so I have no like, biases about how people usually play I guess but it seems to me that Plot is probably not mafia?? Mostly because High Seraf was really adamant about them being town and then they were mafia, which could kind of look bad for Plot, right? SO THEN why would Seraf make a fellow mafia look bad??? Unless they suck at this game, which, they are dead now, so. (I'm joking it's ok)

Anyway, I'm in with the no lynch crowd mostly because I want to learn more things still and I am a bit confused but rn there's no one I suspect highly, so.

Uhm, what else? I will likely be PM ninfia a bunch to get her to help me learn this game and I will probably not post a whole ton because I am busy and also still learning so pls be nice to me and don't take that as suspicious. Kay? Kay.

Oh also Baccano Girl Jeanne is totally The Little callin' it now but idk what that would mean abilities-wise.

198Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

why...........would you claim your card on D1 literally why

199Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:41 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Because I can.

200Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:09 pm

angel★

angel★

@Raie - ah just to be clear, I don't have any outside information that supports my theory, it just seemed to make the most sense to me since I felt like most other people were like why would tiki be silenced??? but that's just what i was proposing.

201Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'm gonna go ahead and Vote: plotstickers because i'd rather lynch someone than not?? i know people are saying we're in a good position, but like

well

yall know how i do

i am also curious as to what tiki has to say after he's unsilenced o:

202Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

unvote, vote: no lynch

I would much, much rather a NL than a plot lynch since no one has CC'd plot as alignment cop.

@mitsu - re:rasei's response or lack thereof, it's mostly that I made a few assumptions about that PM being from her role that I feel like she would have corrected if that wasn't actually her role. Rasei is usually pretty adamant about making sure people have the facts right about her when she claims in thread, so I'm pretty okay assuming that everything I put out in thread about Rasei that she doesn't correct is already correct.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

203Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers AdiosBromigo No Lynch
The Five Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph Angelstar No Lynch
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph
The Rasei Vs No Lynch
The Katagi Vs No Lynch
The Aeiou Vs No Lynch
The Mr Alice Vs Plotstickers

No Lynch V
Plotstickers lll
Tiki The Troll l

let me know if I missed anything!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

204Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:57 pm

katagi

katagi

hi i'm home!! also yeah, I was just pointing out that angel's theory (about driving/wounding) was interesting and not one that had been brought up yet uhuhu.

i think i'm sticking with my vote though and im also a little iffy about why people would be voting a non-cc'd cop lol (unless i missed something really important (which is SO possible (and probably indeed did happen)))

205Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm... willing to write it off as Blaire being Blaire, but I'm kind of uncomfortable that someone voted on an uncc'd alignment cop claim this late in the phase too, when there was admittedly a narrow-ish window between NL and Plot.

Like, I get that we enjoy lynching people and I'd prefer a lynch than not, but if I had to NL vs Plot I'd go for NL, tbh. If Plot's in danger of lynch I'll probably move my vote off of Tiki to ensure she doesn't get lynched, tbh, because given we have an exposed role cop and a potentially exposed alignment cop I'd rather not top that off with lynching a potential town alignment cop, tbh

Tiki, you better have a lot of cool, interesting things to say once you're unsilenced. I've seen you around. You just want to talk, don't you <o><o>

@Kiyoko - Fair enough, and I agree! I hope she can drop by soon with her thoughts.

CARD CLAIMS, UNFORMATTED VERSION:
The Arrow - dayvig (according to flavour?)
The Little - Jeanne11
The Sweet - Plot (according to her description of her role)
The Flower - Lucas
The Change
The Create
The Mirror
The Return
The Twin
The Dash
The Fly

e: also if people are doubtful of plot's role claim, couldn't we just have chi investigate plot tonight

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

206Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:08 pm

katagi

katagi

i have a "wild guess" about who The Arrow is lol but

207Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Unvote: plotstickers
Vote: No Vote

208Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:53 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thx. vote: no lynch for now unless I feel like voting for someone else before rollover.

209Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I bet this phase is killing Tiki because Tiki cannot talk. I don't really have a strong option on who mafia is yet, but this is only the first day.

210Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:57 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

If only Tiki could communicate through gifs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum