Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 67]

586Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:some people have claimed being able to "steal" items.

shrine guardian ezz wrote:The Item went somewhere safe. It'll come back.

It'll come back.

587Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:Actually.

What if Tiki is the mafia JOAT? I... Honestly, the only reason I don't think it's particularly likely is because it doesn't fit his card... if that's actually his card.

No one else has counterclaimed dash (unless it's also mafia), and the lynchproof flavor fit the dash's theme. It doesn't make any sense as a joat.

THE CHANGE makes sense as a mafia joat.

I... am going "hmm hmm hmm" about both these people claiming to do things with items yet there only seemingly being one item generating role in the game????? is one of ezz and katagi mafia?

REGARDLESS. I am 90% certain that there's at least one mafia among the trio of lux, angel, and vowels.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

588Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

shrine guardian ezz wrote:

It'll come back.

I-I'M SORRY ;___; Will I get the thing back eventually? Will it be returned to me/katagi? I'm sorry if the answers to these questions have already been posted I'm literally just skimming rn

589Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay.

There's 15 players left. Three remaining unknown mafia.

The Neutral
★ The Rasei

The Mafia
★ The Tiki the Troll

The Town
★ The Nautilus
★ The Cure
★ The Five*

The ???
★ The Jeanne
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Mr. Gerbear

The Items??
★ The Katagi
★ The Ezzelin

The Suspicious
★ The Luxaria
★ The She-Ra

★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Angelstar

bolded are the top of my hit list after tiki.

*i can think of a situation where both five and tiki are mafia and tiki claimed five's ability so she could bus him and clear herself. but I think this is an unlikely scenario.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

590Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei wrote:@lux, any is fine

Will do. Going to need to read up on this anime and its characters a bit more. But I have an idea already.

591Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:09 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:
shrine guardian ezz wrote:

It'll come back.

I-I'M SORRY ;___; Will I get the thing back eventually? Will it be returned to me/katagi? I'm sorry if the answers to these questions have already been posted I'm literally just skimming rn

It should be returned to you, provided that what Katagi did with it really caused you to receive it.

Unless her picking a target for the item was, literally, picking a target. Then it'll be returned to you in a... no so friendly way.

I'm worried it might be the latter because you say you did not recieve anything, but... you should have, I think. Item usage is a rollover action, which I delayed by borrowing the item.
Also, Katagi said just before that her role says she copies an item... not the action that made it and gave it to a person.
I'm... ;;

592Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:10 pm

katagi

katagi

do you have any of those three that seem particularly suspect to you? or is it just all three in general

also pls i hope that gun-thing returns sometime useful ;_;

593Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Cure

Cure

Um... it's entirely possible that giving the item to a person kills them...? :T

I think Lux is the most suspicious to me. Followed by Angel.

594Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

OKAY. IF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID THINGS THAT CLARIFY THINGS IN THIS POST LET ME KNOW!! I AM VERY OVERWHELMED BY ALL THESE COMMENTS ABOUT ITEMS AND JAILING AND THINGS.

Nautilus has been jailed!
AdiosBromigo has been stunned!
Sammiya has been stunned!

An Item has been moved. Where could it have gone? Hopefully you find it soon.

Kiyoko has been killed! She was The Float. She was Town.
Sammiya has been killed! She was The Fly. She was Town.

So, looking at this, we've established that the following actions are in this rollover:
x1 jail
x2 stun
x1 Kill
x1 Item movement.

The following players did not do any of these actions: She-Ra, AdiosBromingos, Jeanne11, Gerry

The item that was moved did not kill Sammie or Kiyoko, as evidenced from the difference in flavour when Plot died:

Plotstickers was hit with an Item! She was The Sweet. She was Town.

This implies that the second kill was the product of a vigilante. I am actually willing to float given my role's caveats that there might be a second town role capable of killing. I'm not going to touch the item claims at all because my priority is with identifying the second killer in rollover.

For what it's worth, I do not believe the mafia has a two-way bus driver. If they do have a bus driver, it's possible the bus driver is part of the four who couldn't submit actions, since I'd have figured that if they had a driver they would've just driven me with a mafia member and submitted the NK on the mafia member to throw off any protects or jails on me which was exceedingly likely given my appeal for protection.

Unless her picking a target for the item was, literally, picking a target. Then it'll be returned to you in a... no so friendly way.

I'm worried it might be the latter because you say you did not recieve anything, but... you should have, I think. Item usage is a rollover action, which I delayed by borrowing the item.

I... didn't receive anything, and I checked with the host about it, too. But that's ok... ezz... if I die because of this I'll see everyone in the afterlife..........................

595Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:14 pm

katagi

katagi

oh my god it did not occur to me that giving someone the item could be the killing blow or w/e

though for the record i was told i could essentially give it to someone else, OR, give it to myself (and then give it away again later) if that makes sense... like, the word 'give' was used in both cases which makes me think that "giving" is not the cause of death

I HOPE?

596Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ezz do you have an ETA for when this item might make its way to me so i can write, like, a last will or something

597Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:16 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Okay, uh, Katagi---

Can you clarify: Did the host specifically ask you to pick a target to receive the item?

598Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Cure

Cure

A little bit on Lux. The reason I'm really suspicious of Lux is because her behavior seems very off compared to previous games in which she was town, and much more in line with how she acted in Gakuen2 where she was mafia (somewhat less active, way less aggressive and confrontational). She might just be busy with her PEAS AND PARSNIPS but... there's a few things that have been bugging me.

Town Lux tends to get pretty defensive when people cast suspicion on her for no real reason--which I have been doing. Town Lux also tends to be more aggressive.

Lux has basically... not... addressed any of the suspicion I've been tossing her way for the ENTIRE GAME, which seems very uncharacteristic of her if she was town. If she's mafia, she wouldn't want to seem confrontational or reactionary or overly defensive, and she'd probably straight up ignore my finger pointing. Which she's been doing.

Town Lux also aggressively scumhunts, and this game it sort of feels like she's just hitching a ride on everyone else's suspicions and not really suggesting any new theories of her own when she's usually all about the 293753 theories.

Shrugs.

Shrugs some more.

Shrugs a third time.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

599Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:18 pm

katagi

katagi

@ezz yes! sort of, uhuhu. it was not anything like "pick a target", it was like... "give it to someone or give it to yourself" (so the word 'receive' was not used but neither was 'target' or anything like, uh... targeting-y like that)

600Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 40 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:21 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Okay.

There's 15 players left. Three remaining unknown mafia.

The Neutral
★ The Rasei

The Mafia
★ The Tiki the Troll

The Town
★ The Nautilus
★ The Cure
★ The Five*

The ???
★ The Jeanne
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Mr. Gerbear

The Items??
★ The Katagi
★ The Ezzelin

The Suspicious
★ The Luxaria
★ The She-Ra

★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Angelstar

bolded are the top of my hit list after tiki.

*i can think of a situation where both five and tiki are mafia and tiki claimed five's ability so she could bus him and clear herself. but I think this is an unlikely scenario.

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Um... it's entirely possible that giving the item to a person kills them...? :T

I think Lux is the most suspicious to me. Followed by Angel.

I'd like to hear your reasoning for the bolded suspicious (not just cause I'm on that list but also because that..)

Also wouldn't item killing whoever had it mean that either a) Naut should be dead since they were supposed to get it (and maybe technically got it? before it got "borrowed"?) b) Ezz would be dead because they took it or c) Ezz knew it killed people somehow and took it away to save Nautilus?

Also also, how, exactly, did two kills happen?? I thought mafia could send in one night kill only? Does that mean one of the three mafia left has an ability to kill? I feel like I'm super behind here, sorry!

edit: saw your lux reasoning.

Last edited by She-Ra on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum