Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 67]

571Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Cure

Cure

☆☆katagi wrote:tldr: i asked to copy the gun, and proceeded accordingly

??? How does your ability work. You copy visible actions that show up in thread? Do you copy items? Why can you send it to other players?

Can you just...clarify how your ability works in detail because this seems super suspicious to me that you can just copy any role directly without knowing the source of it and also can send an item to another player while you copied the thing and I just?? this seems mechanically very strange.

usually role copiers learn the role they copied upon rollover. did you copy the thing and then use it and then said you were giving it to someone or?

????

572Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 pm

katagi

katagi

@rasei i appreciate ur enthusiasm but why tho

@cure i'm assuming that being able to pass the item along to someone else is just part of the original terms of use of the item? isn't that a standard piece of gunsmithery

actually looking back at my post i guess i did use the word 'ability' (i'm super tired, sorry!!), but my role PM specifically states 'replicate an item', so it wouldn't work (i assume) on doctors/cops/blahblah...

also doesn't that mean it follows that there must be other items in the game? (ezz's role would make sense in this context as well)

Last edited by ☆☆katagi on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

573Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Katagi:

How would this ability copy work on things that aren't items?

Are you limited only to visible effects? Stuns, jails, things that show up in rollover/intermission?*

Could you have copied Mitsu's own vigilante kill and use it instead?

Do you get the full ability for as long as it would work otherwise, or is it X-shot? As in, say you said, "I want to copy that stun"--does this mean you'd have a stun for the rest of the game?

What did the host tell you about this item when you said you'd copy it? Did she literally just say, "k, name a target", and you said, "Mitsu", and that was that?

Your ability copy is an instantaneous effect, in this instance?

* Edit: In the case of invisible effects, what happens if you were to have said, "yo I want to copy a Doctor ability"?

574Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Five

Five

Rasei wrote:vote:five. Vote:five; vote:fivex9000
Yeah, sure, lynch me for doing something I had every reason to think my role would not do.

vote: Tiki the Troll until he probably gets shot or something.

575Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Alright, so, um. I'm back with a chat from the hosr.

Cat's out of the bag, I also can't use my dayvig kill this phase either. I obviously didn't claim this because I wanted to keep mafia on their toes so that they wouldn't know the true nature of my role, but because Tiki still isn't dead, lmao this becomes kind of obvious.

I'd rather not explain why this is a thing because mafia doesn't need to know more about me than I've already shared, and the eternal fear of more dayvig kills that are functionally unstoppable will make their sins crawl up their backs! Like MORE OF MY LITERARY MAFIA FAMILY DYING? What the fuck, ezz, if you're not mafia you'll probably marked next.

I actually interpreted katagi's comment as them giving me an extra use of my ability that circumvents the issues I am currently having with my role and I figured they were the Twin because of it, but like. Let me parse the frickin' thread right now because this is an absolute mess.

vote: Tiki the Troll

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

576Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Cure

Cure

Five also had no way of knowing Sammie was going to be targeted for a kill.

The real question is, where did the second stun and second kill come from?

Unless both Katagi and ezzelin are mafia together. or something.

577Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You did caused my baby sister's death. Rasei does her best to hug The Sammy card.

578Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Technically, Sammie would have died at the end of this phase anyway. She only had a delayed death. Not a true bulletproof.

579Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Five

Five

I'm actually pretty sure whoever sent in a kill on Sammiya caused her death, but sure, blame me if it makes you feel better.

580Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:53 pm

katagi

katagi

i edited my response to cure into my previous post bc i didnt expect the thread to move so quickly, pls seee above

also: oh my god, so much for UN-limited arrow works

581Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

@lux, any is fine

582Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i'm sorry i know i set everyone up for this hailstorm of death, but let's all lynch tiki and get this over with.

For real, though, I'm... very confused right now? Alright, so some people have claimed being able to replicate items and some people have claimed being able to "steal" items. However, nobody who has claimed a role that can get an interaction with an item has been able to confirm who the person who shot Plot was, correct

583Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Cure

Cure

K. Let's see people who can be the maf jailer/second stun. Cutting out everyone who has claimed fairly provable roles. or was jailed or stunned. or couldn't act last night.

Maf Jailer (possibly joat, stunner)

★ The Luxaria
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Five
★ The Katagi
★ The Aeiou
★ The Rasei
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin

Five is extremely likely town stunner. Tiki is the dash and that's NOT a stunner/jailer (he's claiming someone else's stun). Katagi has claimed twin that mirrors actions. ezzelin does things with items. Rasei is supposedly the neutral.

★ The Luxaria
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar

The mafia jailer/stunner is one of these three people*

*unless one of the four people who were disabled last phase is the mafia jailer. I don't think The Little is the jailer. This list is still relevant for whoever might be the second stun. As none of the four disabled people could have acted. Blaire could be the second stun, however.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

584Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The items thing just feels really weird because... like. Okay I'm gonna be clear, but like, if there's one role in this entire game that's capable of generating items then a heck of a lot of people will become effectively vanilla if that role dies, which sounds... really weird, especially since the item generating role sounds very mafia-aligned? Like, maybe everyone could have other abilities that just don't involve items but this seems ... w... weird

@Host - Are items generated by a game mechanic?

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

585Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 39 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Five

Five

Actually.

What if Tiki is the mafia JOAT? I... Honestly, the only reason I don't think it's particularly likely is because it doesn't fit his card... if that's actually his card.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum