Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 67]

601Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also I agree with Raie's suspicions, for the most part, though I'd swap Angel and Lux on her "Here Are People I'd Like To Grill".

That being said:

★ The Luxaria
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Five
★ The Katagi
★ The Aeiou
★ The Rasei
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin

Adding up all the weird role claims and other role claims made this phase (I have no reason to doubt Raie atm): someone in this list is also the player who shot Sammie or Kiyoko (though I'm leaning Kiyoko as NK and Sammie as vig kill).

I... don't know about the alignment of the vig kill because if it was on Sammie it's possible the vig killer might have wanted to test her claim but .................. why would you do that? At the same time, if mafia had a vig kill I really can't see them vig killing Sammie of all people when she wasn't even cleared outside of redirection shenanigans, so what the actual fuck? And even if Sammie was NK, wh... why would you kill Sammie, someone who outright claimed a psuedo-bulletproof when it was really ambiguous on whether or not stuns could kill people's passive abilities over Claimed Town Stunner or Pretty Clear Person

... Actually.

602Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Cure

Cure

@Mitsu. I am also pretty suspicious of Angel. but I am like... CONVINCED that Lux is probably mafia just from a complete deviation of playstyle and the almost palpable ignoring of suspicions (which she never ever does. she goes hardball against people that fos her when she's town) that is making me zero in on her leafy salad MAFIA SCENT.

@She-Ra. I just made a post about why I think Lux is mafia. Mitsu's reasons for suspecting Angel pretty much line up with my own. As for you, you're just... pinging my radar and nothing you're saying is really helping with that, sorry. :( If anything, the fact that you seem to be suspicious of me for suspecting you when my role is very easily deduced and this point is kind of?? New player. Wifom. etc. but still.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

603Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@She-Ra - items are confusing as fuck and idk what happened there BUT another player not named me I guess has the ability to kill in this game and killed either Kiyoko or Sammie

Did Sammie actually have a chance of being killed by any action that targeted her? Is Five actually my role from Lit Maf and can kill people and stun them at the same time? I know we're on the Lux FOS train but this doesn't make any sense here, unless mafia knew beforehand that passives are stunned out of acting because of all the people you could kill in this thread, even despite WIFOM doctor protection, why Sammie

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

604Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Cure

Cure

Mitsu, Host confirmed that stunned passives don't activate. So Five's stun prevented sammie's passive kill delay from activating, though she would have died shortly anyway.

605Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Mitsu, Host confirmed that stunned passives don't activate. So Five's stun prevented sammie's passive kill delay from activating, though she would have died shortly anyway.

No, the point I'm confused about is who would kill Sammie in the first place, either as an NK or a vigilante. Like. The actual person who submitted "let's kill sammie", not Five's stun unless Five can stun and kill people at the same time.

606Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I would ask you guys to wait to kill Lux until next day phase.

607Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Cure

Cure

@Mitsu. Yeah I'm not sure about that at all. I could... see a small chance of five being mafia and mafia coordinating that? But I think it's highly unlikely (especially given Tiki's awkward meltdown).

I also have no idea who the second vig could be. hhhhhh.

@Rasei. No worries there, we're killing Tiki today.

DOES ANYONE HAVE... THE LIST OF CARDS THAT ARE IN THE GAME? I"M GONNA DO A THING. (still 99% sure the change is a maf joat and probably the jailer)

608Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:34 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

☆☆katagi wrote:@ezz yes! sort of, uhuhu. it was not anything like "pick a target", it was like... "give it to someone or give it to yourself" (so the word 'receive' was not used but neither was 'target' or anything like, uh... targeting-y like that)

Ok in that case I guess it might be false alarm.

Okay, story time.

The way that I figure Items work, based on hosr's answers to my very many questions:
an Item can be created anytime via Intermission that says "an item is in play/ an item has been created", but using it is a rollover action.
No Items were in play by default / at the beginning of the game.

The original gun-item was created minutes before rollover, and used right away in rollover.
The reason I panicked is because I figured the giving of gun-item to someone would be instantaneous (and I can't check that bc it's not my action), since the death happened right away.

My borrowing the Item is also a rollover action, which means in case passing the gun-item to someone was instant, they would have already received it, and I would only borrow it from the user and not from the gunsmith. However, Mitsu did not receive the gun-item.

Possibility: Passing the Item is a rollover action.
Problem: Plot's death.
Even if we assume that Plot's shooter was the Itemsmith himself, Katagi was clearly asked if wants to give it to herself. Imo that should still use up a rollover action, and not allow instant shooting. But I can't say for sure and I can't get a clarification on actual Items and their course of action.

I also can't say if Items have to be used, are ever automatically used, or can be held and used whenever the owner wishes.

so: It's possible that during last rollover the Item would have been only moved to Mitsu, which will now occur as soon as I return it.
I'm not 100% sure on this and I probably can't ask bc I just... keep items for a while.
Katagi might be able to check since she was using the item - so if you can,
Katagi: could you ask the host whether passing the item to Nautilus was instant, or did it/would it have occurred at rollover?
If we get an answer to this, we should know for sure.

609Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:34 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
@She-Ra. I just made a post about why I think Lux is mafia. Mitsu's reasoning for suspecting Angel pretty much line up with my own. As for you, you're just... pinging my radar and nothing you're saying is really helping with that, sorry. :( If anything, the fact that you seem to be suspicious of me for suspecting you when my role is very easily deduced and this point is kind of?? New player. Wifom. etc. but still.

haha, tbh I have been suspicious of you a li'l bit just because, idk ~vibes~ or w/e so I can see how we'd be sort of... suspecting each other in a loop like that. I will say for now though that I don't think you've done anything suspicious recently. Also you keep saying that your role is easily deduced but idgi????? new and dumb over here. I will read back and try to figure it out.

(saw your lux reasoning after I posted. Again I'm not super on board with the "based on usual personality" strategy for myself, because I don't know anyone really and it feels bad to rely on that in a trust no one style game, but the reasoning still makes sense on principle.)

610Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Well, assuming no one's lying about role claims which is extremely feasible given this is mafia, then the second vigilante coincidentally has to be either one of Aeiou, Angelstar, or Lux...

For what it's worth: I'd reserve caution about making this a chase to "whoever claims last is mafia" because I am kind of uneasy about the current state of affairs in this game in general, but

@Raie - Here you go!

The Change - ?
The Fly - Sammiya
The Little - Jeanne
The Mirror - chinomi
The Dash - Tiki
The Arrow - myself
The Flower - Lucas
The Sweet - Plot
The Return - ?
The Twin - katagi
The Float - Kiyoko

And I think that's all the ones that have been explicitly claimed or hinted at by players. I can't add to this list because my card was my first pick (though I might have asked Ninfia to yolo between my cards idr I just remember Arrow was first; the other cards were the The Sword and the Return, for reference).

btw: if and when this hot potato for the item runs to completion, I'll confirm in-thread who I'm shooting with the Item.gif and any information about whatever it might look like or be before I use it so we have a hint as to who made it

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

611Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:37 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

She-Ra wrote:Also wouldn't item killing whoever had it mean that either a) Naut should be dead since they were supposed to get it (and maybe technically got it? before it got "borrowed"?) b) Ezz would be dead because they took it or c) Ezz knew it killed people somehow and took it away to save Nautilus?

I wouldn't be dead because of the mechanism of "borrowing".
I suspected it would kill people, like the last one did, which is why I did what I did.

612Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Cure

Cure

K here's a quick breakdown. I'm not claiming my card, but it should be fairly obvious to anyone who knows me kind of well.

Unclaimed Cards that Exist

The Change (according to Aeiou) Possible mafia Joat
The Return (according to Five) Possible revival role

Uncarded Actions

Jailer 1
Jailer 2 (possible mafia Joat)
Stunner 1 (Five - The ???)
Stunner 2 (possible mafia Joat)
Item generating role
Phase Ender
"Wounder"
Item borrower (Ezzelin - The ???)

★ The Luxaria
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Sammiya - The Fly
★ The Cure
★ The Jeanne - The little
★ The Nautilus - The Arrow
★ The Kiyoko - The float
★ The Tiki the Troll - The Dash
★ The Five
★ The Takumi (Chinomi) - The Mirror
★ The High Seraph - The Flower
★ The Katagi - The Twin
★ The Plotstickers - The Sweet
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Rasei - The Create
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

Note: There's a 99% chance that Lux picked a card with a cute girl on it.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

613Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:39 pm

katagi

katagi

@ezz i am asking!

614Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:40 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:K here's a quick breakdown. I'm not claiming my card, but it should be fairly obvious to anyone who knows me kind of well.
Haha mine would be too. Problem: yall don't know me

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Note: There's a 99% chance that Lux picked a card with a cute girl on it.

but that's like 90% of the cards in the whole show -___-

615Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 41 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

btw @hosr - if players are repeatedly inactive for phases on end, will replacements be made as necessary? i'm just wary of the game entering an unwinnable position simply because of inactives.

also @hosr - if a player is killed in a phase, will their actions still go through

@Raie - I agree with your FOS on Lux to an extent, and I feel like she's been playing a strong devil's advocate role with respect to things in this thread but idk if this is just typical Lux, though I trust you more on your intuitions since you've been maf with both Angel and Lux in recent memory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum