Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 67]

241Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well...I do have thoughts (I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT THOUGHT FOR OVER A DAY NOW), but first...actually drinking some whiskey.*

*Not because of this game, heh...though, if there was ever a time for whiskey...

242Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:53 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_mjqh7hblDD1qz4rgp

243Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:heads up! I'm taking a step back from the thread for the rest of this evening because my poor heart is beating so fast!!! if anyone is able to keep a vote tally up, I'd appreciate it, but its not the most necessary thing.

I'm still happy to answer any questions that you may have, just ping me via pm or skype!

/tosses this onto this page so it's not missed

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

244Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

holds my daughter in my arms. it's ok. mafia are a bunch of bullies and i am going to destroy all of them

@Tiki - Do you want me to vote you now or after you've had your whiskey, because I really want you to explain yourself a bit more.

Preferably whether or not you were part of this highly coincidental phase end on your person, which seems like a pretty damn coordinated action. I mean, you were the only person who managed to post between the phase ends, so. Was that you by any chance

245Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Spoiler:

246Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i thought he only managed to get that post in cuz he'd been waiting to post forever since he was silenced and was just camping it out till rollover, but u raise a good point too, naut

247Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:08 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i am just very emotional because 2/3 of my mafia family got killed in this game already, and it is very difficult. worse than knowing that the adoptive brother we believed was our kin was

a rose with thorns!!!

The Arrow - dayvig (according to flavour?)
The Little - Jeanne11
The Sweet - Plot, alignment detective
The Flower - Lucas, apparent mafia role cop
The Change
The Create
The Mirror - chinomi, role cop
The Return
The Twin
The Dash
The Fly

The only thing that makes me not think it's a mafia phase end is because we're under the assumption that at least one of the stuns/jails is a mafia action, and usually mafia phase ends can lead to mafia actions going through along with the NK, so this could equally have just been mafia camping out until rollover (which coincides with the kill on Plot being close to rollover).

I do strongly wonder if Tiki is tied to the phase end given the timing of his posts and I wouldn't rule it out for him as town phase end to do such a thing, but, y'know. I mean -- it's entirely possible and I don't doubt he was camping for the entire phase to speak, given his post and its tone, but yooo that phase end...

@Raie - To clarify now that I can: The thing I was musing about was that Kiyoko and I both seem like we kind of know what role you are and that's the reason why you're not suspicious to either of us, I'm just thinking back to when I thought I knew what lulu did and Kiyoko was all "same" but... it turned out to be a lie

248Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:10 pm

katagi

katagi

did anyone get a look at the online users list- oh it looks like a lot of people are 'hidden' on there, neat, i didn't even think that was a thing

ANYWAY, secondingzillionth-ing the call for tiki to do some 'splaining :|c although from what ive seen of them so far it doesnt seem out of character to jump in asap with a huge post full of yelling haha

i'm struggling kind of hard to come up with observations that other, more articulate players haven't already put forth (story of my life), but here's an attempt:

jeanne is a little weird to me for claiming her card so early on? (but then again i guess its not early on anymore is it lol ,_, i'm also wholly unfamiliar w/ this player) -- i'd like for her to give a reason for this if she has one, because it's just a little bit bizarre...

(edit: for punctuation)

Last edited by ☆☆katagi on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

249Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Cure

Cure

what the fuck i just got online and the night phase is already over and mafia effectively had a gun and a phase end?

i was originally coming in to ask mitsu about her <o><o> at my comment but now I have to backread three fucking pages give me a minute

250Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:12 pm

katagi

katagi

hey cure welcome to hell

251Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Cure

Cure

K. I'm pretty sure Kiyoko and one of either Adibros or She-ra are mafia.

252Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@katagi - ;o; I like your spec! But I do kind of agree; admittedly I'm not very familiar with Jeanne either, and she got policy lynched in a previous game I was in with her for inactivity so o<-<

@Raie - See my edit to the post above! I was <o><o> because I wasn't sure where that comment came from, but I think it was just re: how vaguely I worded the musings I had about Kiyoko...

tl;dr I'm pretty confident I know what your role is (but the way I'm going about thinking it makes me a little confused but you know what, I'm gonna let it go for now and assume the best), and Kiyoko also thinks she knows your role and I'm wondering if we're on the same page here, but the last time this happened where we were apparently "same role? same role!" was when I thought lulu was investigation and maf!Kiyoko was like "naw she's revival..." and everything was terrible

hey cure welcome to hell

/flicks lights on and off aggressively

omg that ninja by Raie. Do you have any reasoning for this? I'm not doubting you or anything but I am very curious! :Oa

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

253Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:16 pm

katagi

katagi

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 J32drET

anyway

yeah i'm kind of anti-policy-voting generally too, because of personal reasons (i've been policy lynched before), but it IS helpful from time to time, when there's very little info (such as now)... but i dont think its a good idea to jump to conclusions either blah blah

254Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:

@Raie - To clarify now that I can: The thing I was musing about was that Kiyoko and I both seem like we kind of know what role you are and that's the reason why you're not suspicious to either of us, I'm just thinking back to when I thought I knew what lulu did and Kiyoko was all "same" but... it turned out to be a lie

I have (unfortunately) practically claimed my role and would be very surprised if it couldn't be figured out based on the information I have already stated. I really didn't want to, but it seemed like the best course of action to sort out the actions of the last rollover.

I think this is a mafia phase end. often mafia phase ends cancel all the actions EXCEPT for the NK. Also, mafia could just not send in any other actions in order to not alert town to what actions they could use.

edit: also, if all town actions are canceled there's no reason for mafia to use a stun or a jail.

255Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 17 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:24 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I am going to tentatively vote: Tiki the Troll until he comes back and explains all of this, because the timing of this phase end along with the silencing stuff that was going on in n0 is making me fairly uncomfortable as a whole! :')

we lost both claimed cops in 3 hours though so, uh, please be active everyone

I am super curious about the Kiyoko/Adibros/She-Ra thing though, please elaborate Raie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum