Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

61The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

TRAITOR!

Edit: Pagetop TRAITOR!

The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Star_wars___tr_8r_by_heroforpain-d9muf10

62The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

See? He says you're mafia too. We can't both be wrong.

63The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Jeanne11 wrote:See? He says you're mafia too. We can't both be wrong.

I like you. XD

64The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:16 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Who did you act on last night, then, Tiki?

I am mildly intrigued by what kind role results would indicate Tiki is mafia, if not cop nor a (probable) watcher or tracker esque role.*

* I say probable because even if Tiki were lying and/or Jeanne did have this role, there were... apparently a lot of actions on me, so.

65The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:23 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, since my options are limited: I'm the one one that locked up the coati. Nothing to do with Lux, so if watcher, I don't know how Jeanne came to that conclusion. If role cop, well, seems to be a bit of a jump to conclusions. And Jeanne has already said she's not alignment cop, so...

The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 2B7A6A6F00000578-3202887-image-m-3_1439941967132

66The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:34 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Are you trying to get me to reveal my actual role so your mafia pals can know? Suspicious. Very suspicios.

67The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. I'll give others time to respond to Tiki's statements before making any further speculation. Pending the veracity of Tiki's claims determining whether or not I feel comfortable voting for him, the people not on my voting list for this phase would be Aeiou (jailed) and Jeanne (new and pretty). Nothing clears either of them, though.

68The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:10 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Jeanne11 wrote:Are you trying to get me to reveal my actual role so your mafia pals can know? Suspicious. Very suspicios.

Well first, if you're right, it would be "pal." Singular. XD

Second, well, yeah, I wanna know what your proof is! XD Kinda hard to defend myself against 0 information.

69The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:29 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

That's the whole point. If you are mafia and know what makes me so sure, your pal can kill me. I am not taking that chance.

70The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:41 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

If I'm Mafia, I'm pretty sure it's too late to fly under the radar. XD

71The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:58 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Well, if anyone else wants me to reveal what I actually am, say so.

Oh, and mod, how much more does the day last?

72The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

The phase ends at 9:30PM EST, and rollover is posted at 10:00PM EST. That's in six hours, and six and a half hours respectively.

73The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Quack

74The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Jeanne11 wrote:Well, if anyone else wants me to reveal what I actually am, say so.

I don't really want you to completely reveal your role power or anything, but I think Tiki has made a decent point in that... its a little too late to fly under the radar.

how about this, yes or no, does your power have limited uses? If you only have one or two uses, it would be worthwhile for a protective role to keep you safe for the night phase to allow you to use it again.

Is there anything about your results that you can divulge that can give us some reason for lynching Tiki? If you have something concrete, that'll look better than if Tiki flips town after a lynch. If your results aren't... actually alignment based, are they based on a role power?

also, I was thinking about it today and I'm willing to guess that the stun and the jail are not on the same side. typical flavour would assume the jail is maf and the stun is town, but I think its to early to know for sure, I suppose.

I wonder if someone is Dai li and there is no war in ba sing se. there is no war in ba sing se.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

75The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, is jailer usually Mafia aligned? Fantastic. XD

Well, meh. Is what it is.

Anyone else want to weigh in? Maybe with something to put me in a less shitty position? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum