Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

61 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 am

TRAITOR!

Edit: Pagetop TRAITOR!

62 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 am

See? He says you're mafia too. We can't both be wrong.

View user profile

63 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:15 am

Jeanne11 wrote:See? He says you're mafia too. We can't both be wrong.

I like you. XD

64 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:16 am

Who did you act on last night, then, Tiki?

I am mildly intrigued by what kind role results would indicate Tiki is mafia, if not cop nor a (probable) watcher or tracker esque role.*

* I say probable because even if Tiki were lying and/or Jeanne did have this role, there were... apparently a lot of actions on me, so.

65 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:23 am

Well, since my options are limited: I'm the one one that locked up the coati. Nothing to do with Lux, so if watcher, I don't know how Jeanne came to that conclusion. If role cop, well, seems to be a bit of a jump to conclusions. And Jeanne has already said she's not alignment cop, so...

66 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:34 am

Are you trying to get me to reveal my actual role so your mafia pals can know? Suspicious. Very suspicios.

View user profile

67 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:47 am

Hmmm. I'll give others time to respond to Tiki's statements before making any further speculation. Pending the veracity of Tiki's claims determining whether or not I feel comfortable voting for him, the people not on my voting list for this phase would be Aeiou (jailed) and Jeanne (new and pretty). Nothing clears either of them, though.

68 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:10 am

Jeanne11 wrote:Are you trying to get me to reveal my actual role so your mafia pals can know? Suspicious. Very suspicios.

Well first, if you're right, it would be "pal." Singular. XD

Second, well, yeah, I wanna know what your proof is! XD Kinda hard to defend myself against 0 information.

69 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:29 am

That's the whole point. If you are mafia and know what makes me so sure, your pal can kill me. I am not taking that chance.

View user profile

70 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:41 am

If I'm Mafia, I'm pretty sure it's too late to fly under the radar. XD

71 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:58 am

Well, if anyone else wants me to reveal what I actually am, say so.

Oh, and mod, how much more does the day last?

View user profile

72 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 pm

The phase ends at 9:30PM EST, and rollover is posted at 10:00PM EST. That's in six hours, and six and a half hours respectively.

View user profile

73 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Quack

74 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Ninfia

Admin
Jeanne11 wrote:Well, if anyone else wants me to reveal what I actually am, say so.

I don't really want you to completely reveal your role power or anything, but I think Tiki has made a decent point in that... its a little too late to fly under the radar.

how about this, yes or no, does your power have limited uses? If you only have one or two uses, it would be worthwhile for a protective role to keep you safe for the night phase to allow you to use it again.

Is there anything about your results that you can divulge that can give us some reason for lynching Tiki? If you have something concrete, that'll look better than if Tiki flips town after a lynch. If your results aren't... actually alignment based, are they based on a role power?

also, I was thinking about it today and I'm willing to guess that the stun and the jail are not on the same side. typical flavour would assume the jail is maf and the stun is town, but I think its to early to know for sure, I suppose.

I wonder if someone is Dai li and there is no war in ba sing se. there is no war in ba sing se.

75 Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Oh, is jailer usually Mafia aligned? Fantastic. XD

Well, meh. Is what it is.

Anyone else want to weigh in? Maybe with something to put me in a less shitty position? XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum