Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

121The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: Rasei

I am glad that my instinct was right! I thought her FOSing of me was a bit odd, overall. Not really much to say about the situation tho, and I'm busy video gaming sO.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

122The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm alright with vote: rasei 
For now anyhow. Even if we mislynch at this point we are pretty good off

What does the Fox say?
(That was awful, I'm sorry)

123The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote:Aeiou

I am town. I don't know why there wasn't a night kill last night. Maybe it's for the better I die through, because I have another double tomorrow like yesterday. Through maybe this time, I will have enough time to eat lunch instead of going directly to my other work.

My character's name is Kya. My role is to throw myself in front of someone I love and die in their place. Night Zero I throw myself in front of Lux, but since I didn't died, I thought someone else protected her. Night One I throw myself in front of Jeanne so she could get another investigation off.

I want to sleep because I have to leave the house in about 7 and half hours, but I also need to clean and do laundry. I will check back sometime tomorrow through.

124The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. That's actually literally my role.

I guess there's no real harm in saying this at this point, but: I'm a bulletproof that can redirect a kill onto myself from my target. If I die from having a kill redirected onto me through my role, and only in this fashion, then I gain a special death ability (which, honestly, in a small game I won't be able to use since by the time I activate it, the game is over).

N0 I used the redirect on Ninfia, but I was stunned, and so the N0 NK actually was delivered to me. I confirmed with Duck that my role would not initiate under any capacity if I was hit with a controlling effect. I was also told that I lost my bulletproof, so no one else protected me. N1 I did use it on Jeanne, though.

I guess it's not impossible we could both have the same role, but that seems a little strange and unlikely. Especially if you have no other aspects to your role, whereas I have two other components (bulletproof + death ability, which was the ability to message any player at night while dead because I... turn into the moon?).

So. Vote: Rasei.

125The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I do have another part to my ability that I wasn't going to mention, but if I was lynch then someone that voted for me will not be able to do a night action. I don't know why there are two roles so similar though. Part of me feels sorry for mafia because I doubt they will have a chance because how powerful town is.

126The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:12 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

My results say Ninfia is town. However, if what Rasei says is true, I'd rather not vote her.

127The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

N0 ~ Avatar: The Last Airbender minor characters UPICK

Rasei has been lynched. Rasei was Mafia.

The Town Wins

Roles

Ninfia
You are Town.

As Aunt Wu, you may send a prediction in during each phase. If you correctly guess the NK target during the Night Phase, you receive bulletproof x1. If you correctly predict whether the person lynched is Town or Mafia during the Day phase, you receive Lynchproof x1. You may not have a combined bulletproof and lynchproof of more than x3.

Your predictions will be posted in the rollover, but you will not be identified as the predictor.

Tiki

You are Mafia.

Zura is Mafia.

As Foo Foo Cuddlypoops, the sabre-toothed mouse lion, you may trick someone into a fissure each night phase. They are jailed that phase.

Rasei/Zura
You are Mafia.

Tiki the Troll is Mafia.

As Kyu, you are much beloved, and your death will be very sad. When you die, the entire Town is stunned during the next Nightphase as they come to terms with their grief. If you die in the Night Phase instead of the day phase, then the Day Phase is skipped, instead.

Jeanne11
You are Town,

As Jin, you can recognize a good one when you see them. Every night phase, you can investigate a person, to see if they are worth your time or not, and learn their alignment (Mafia or Town), and another little tidbit about them.

Sammiya
You are Town.

As Nini, you can distract a person with your ghostly cries. You may Stun one person each Night Phase.

If you are lynched, you are revealed to have been a ghost all along, and you cannot kill what's already dead. Your role and alignment are revealed, and you may act in the next night phase, before fading away with the dawn.

Luxaria
You are Town.

As Yue, you can nominate one person per night phase for your protection. If this person is the target of the NK, the NK is redirected to you. If you die from a redirected NK, you become the Moon, and may send a message every night to any player, living or dead, and receive a reply. If you die from a lynching, or you die from a direct NK, you do not gain the messaging power.

You also have bulletproof x1.

AEIOU
You are Town.

As Slim the Catagator, you have bulletproof x1, and can try to take a bite out of someone any Night Phase. If they are Mafia, it is treated as a kill, and they die if they are not bulletproof. If they are Town, you loose your bulletproof, the kill fails, and you become vanilla as you are too disgusted from accidentally eating "people food" to keep eating.

128The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, thank God that's over. At least the pain wasn't long. XD

129The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hey, Tiki, I don't think we are meant to be mafia together ever.

130The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:Hey, Tiki, I don't think we are meant to be mafia together ever.

+1

131The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:03 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Good game! Its a shame I never got to bite anyone but I was saving it for this coming night lol

I started watching Avatar! slowly lmao, Im almost done with season 1
That was a very quick town win, sry maf

132The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This was a fast game!

Town was just incredibly lucky in picking targets is all.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum