Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

106The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:36 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well I woke up in time to do nothing useful lmao but I'm caught up

E: I STOLE THE PAGETOPWITH THIS GARBAGE OMG SRY DUCK

107The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

"Ah, tiki will be mafia" it is predicted.

Tiki has been lynched. Tiki was mafia.

Night 2 begins

5T:1M

108The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh! Well that was quick! Congrats town! I have no idea where to go from here though, there were so many claims...

109The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. In that case, I won't lynch Sammiya, since I don't think mafia would have both stunner and jailer (even if Tiki was lying, no town counter-claimed it). I won't lynch Aeiou, since she was jailed by the mafia. I won't lynch Jeanne, since she appears to have been telling the truth. That leaves Rasei and Ninfia for me, but I guess we'll see what happens come next rollover.

110The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:24 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

It's so quiet while I'm awake :(

111The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Is home, finally got my computer to load the forum, and found town already found a mafia member to make into food.

If what Lux is saying is true, then Ninfia is mafia. I know I'm town. I suggest that Jeanne should be protected. The only way Ninfia isn't mafia, is Aeiou was jailed by Tiki to protect her from future lynches.

Rasei needs sleep. She will go get some now.

112The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:27 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Well, @Doctor please protect me.

113The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei feels like the thread is to slow

114The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:Rasei feels like the thread is to slow

That's what happens when you lynch the comic relief.

115The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I was writing up!!! Cardcaptor maf!!! for submission!!! (also making baby's first graphics so)

ummm anyway, I'm a little torn on my suspicions. I don't think Lux is Maf. I don't think Jeanne is maf. I think its unlikely but not impossible Aeiou is maf. I know my own alignment. My ability has shown up in a rollover too, which is all I will say for now.

this leaves Rasei and Sammie.

my gut said rasei was maf from the beginning, but I don't really have a concrete reason for that as of yet. so I don't really have anything to say until rollover. #shrugging emoji

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

116The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sorry, been working on a few things today, but will be around after rollover. Which isn't too far away, actually.

117The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I need to set an alarm.

Phase End

118The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Entelechy wrote:I need to set an alarm.

Phase End

If you do, I hope your alarm will be a series of quacks.

119The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

N0 ~ Avatar: The Last Airbender minor characters UPICK

"There will be no end to Luxaria's misfortune," the wise one muttered. All looked around expectantly, but nothing came to pass.

Rasei spent all night chasing whispers, and was Stunned.

D2 has begun.

1M : 5T

120The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Rasei

Again, the mafia wouldn't have both a jailer AND a stunner in the game. That'd be pretty unbalanced in such a small game.

I chose to stun Rasei since she felt more suspicious out of Ninfia and her.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum