Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

46The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I may have or may have not made an action towards Lux last night that doesn't show up in rollover. If we add that in... That means Lux is super popular and needs more stars since over half the thread targeted her.

EDIT! PAGE TOP MV:

47The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:48 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Okay, this night was interesting to say the least. I have consulted the fox. The fox knows many things and the fox says Tiki is mafia. I am gonna trust the fox for now.

vote: Tiki

48The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

foxes are conniving, why would you trust one??

49The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Because this fox could be trusted obviously.

50The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:44 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Unvote

hm. I also... technically used my ability on Lux, so if Rasei did as well that means that she had

-The NK
-A protect
-A stun
-Rasei's action
-My action (kind of. my ability doesn't do anything to the person targeted, but gives me some insight. not an investigation tho, alas. It's not that useful.)

Lux was very popular last night. wink.

this leaves us in an interesting position, because providing that jeanne isn't maf, no one is going to want to shoot her early game because she is a new player. I know I'm town, but I also know that I was brutally murdered in cold blood in lit maf, so it makes sense I wouldn't be the nk target. Aeiou wouldn't have sent in the NK last night-- well, that's not really true, now that I think about it. Lux 100% couldn't have sent in the NK but Aeiou could have. It was blocked, and they were jailed, so it's possible that the jail prevented the nk from hitting its mark.

Jeanne11
Zura
Aeiou
Tiki
Sammiya

so this is the list of people who could be maf (with lux removed for now) I don't think Tiki would shoot lux n0, and I'm going to presume for now that jeanne is town because we don't want to lynch a baby player d1, but she isn't necessarily clear, for obvious reasons. I'm willing to eliminate Rasei from the voting list for now because I thiiink I might have picked up something in her post that makes me think town.

Aeiou
Sammiya

hmmm. I think I know who Aeiou might be claiming, and I have a decent sense of what role that character might be given, and I also don't think that a maf would claim that so early because of potential backfire. so.

Vote: Sammiya sup sammie.

edit: also I'm gonna be at work until like 5 pm (est) tonight so I might not be able to reply omo I'll try to get on during my lunch break tho!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

51The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:20 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Tiki is scum. I am sure. This knowledge is role related.

52The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

HM. OK. WELL.

unvote

Vote: Tiki

im putting ym trust in u.........

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

53The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Wakes up*

Wait, what?
Well...how am I supposed to defend against that? XD

I do have to wonder though, would there really be a (sane) cop in a game this small? Especially since Town sisterly has a protect and/or bulletproof, and possibly even a jail for a secondary kind of protect? Like, I could see that, I guess, considering how one mislynch could have spelled doom for Town, but with everything else, this seems a bit much.

Also, a fox cop...oh, memories... XD

54The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh!! I'm actually not claiming anything haha I just like coatis!! Aeiou is a coati beast. I see what youre saying Ninfia. Duck said I couldn't have delivered the NK but didn't really answer the question of if there'd be flavor in the rollover about it. However I didn't act at all last night

This Tiki Lynch is very interesting...I think it's way too bold esp for a new player to try and lead a lynch unless they are sure of themselves. However I didn't think about insane/paranoid etc cops. It is a fox...

I don't know who to vote /sobs

55The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:56 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Actually this feels lazy but I just want to vote before I go to bed. I SHOULD wake up before rollover to reassess it but idk I also might sleep all day lol 

Vote: tiki

56The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:06 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Who says that I am a cop? I only said it's role related and the fox thing is a joke. You looks suspicious, person above me.

57The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:Lux was very popular last night. wink.

////////

Re: Foxy business

I wouldn't look too much into what Aeiou is saying about your role, Jeanne. I think most people just assumed you claimed some form of cop. I can think of several roles, but they might have been confounded by the flurry last night. Still, I'll give your results a listen.

Re: Stuns and other things

So I can see the stun breaking down as:

1) Town stunned me thinking I might be mafia. I find this less likely since I am... probably not the best person to send in a NK. Not impossible, though.

2) Mafia stunned me to prevent my actions, though it makes me less suspicious depending on your point of view on WIFOMs. Why double this with a NK?

2a) Mafia might have had their NK redirected off of another target--rather than bussed.

2b) Or, a theory I am giving some weight. Players on the boards know I tend to pick UPICK characters that lend themselves well to doctor. I wouldn't be surprised if I was stunned to prevent me from placing a protect on myself.

or I guess

3) The stun got redirected onto me. Could be from either side.

Anyway, assuming the NK was directly onto me, that doesn't really shift anyone up or down the list. I could see all of you trying to murder me (sobbing irl atm). Even Jeanne, since she's with one of you, but I'm not going to focus on her yet. If it wasn't direct, no idea. Not sure which of you might set up a situation in which a bus or redirect might happen onto me. I could see a bus for sure, though I think there's likely no bus in a game as small as this because that's kind of broken.

@ Jeanne

So you're confident in this fox / results? There's not a situation where it might be confounded by other variables?

@ Tiki

Awkward. Do... you have anything you can say to convince us otherwise? Kind of rough on D1, so.

Vote: Tiki for now.

58The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:38 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Yes, I am confident.

59The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well...if not a cop, just what are you claiming? Because if you're some sort of watcher, you would know I did nothing at all to Lux last night (I acted, sure, but not on Lux)...

And gah. If only I had done investigative genius or something to vouch for me. If only...

60The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 am

El Zorro

El Zorro

Oh, ho, ho! Someone called for El Zorro, did they not!For now he is here! And after having looked at all the evidence, there is only one conclusion...

Una zorra could never be wrong! Zorros are too crafty to ever be so deluded so. Would you not agree, Lady of Aria?

Therefore, this Troll, he is of this Mafia! Oh, ho, ho, of this, El Zorro is sure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum