Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 60]

256Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Ardog

Darn, why does this pagetop. As Pagetop Prince, I will... find a arboreal dog picture.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Miniature_schnauzer_dog_on_the_tree_wallpaper

Bow wow.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

257Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Ie6MZja

VOTES

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Mr. Gerbear

LULU vs. Luxaria

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Entelechy Plotstickers

ELENI vs. ezzelin

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. drandahl

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers

EZZELIN vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers Plotstickers

PLOTSTICKERS vs. drandahl

SAMMIYA vs. Plotstickers

TIKI THE TROLL vs. Mr. Gerbear

PAN vs. Pan Plotstickers

ENTELECHY vs. Mr. Gerbear
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS X

DRANDAHL III

MR. GERBEAR III

LUXARIA I

ENTELECHY I

EZZELIN I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

258Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Pan wrote:vote: pan hit me.

Get your own gag.

259Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Pan

Pan

i was about to say "i don't have my ability any more" but then i remembered what hammering meant lmfao im a smart

yeah sure i'll take a bomb for the pretty snek

unvote, vote: plot

@tiki fite me

http://malafight.tumblr.com

260Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Pan wrote:@tiki fite me

We've already come pretty close to that as Amumu and Amethyst, heh.

To say I was surprised, and in a pleasant way for once, woulod be an understatement. I smiled to Pan and gave him a nod.

Maybe I was about to not regret shoving him out of the nearest airlock after all.

261Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 pm

lulu

lulu

I LOVE YOU PAN YOU'RE THE BEST NEUTRAL I HOPE YOU DONT DIE

262Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Pan

Pan

lulu wrote:I LOVE YOU PAN YOU'RE THE BEST NEUTRAL I HOPE YOU DONT DIE

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Tamaki_blushing_lol_by_francinexxx-d4e6vqo

http://malafight.tumblr.com

263Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Vote: Gerbear

He has also FoS'd Rasei and dran, and I think Rasei is commonly considered proved Town (at least, she is super low suspicion for me). And FoSing dran has been a repeated mafia tactic in the games I've been in... dran just naturally comes across as suspicious I think? Maybe it would be better to lynch dran early when its not sudden death for the down : P Of course, I've never seen him actually as Mafia, so I don't know how he would act in those circumstances.

All of this is entirely circumstantial, of course. It's mostly going by my gut.

My own bias is that Mr. Gerbear voted for me in my timeline. I think he may of lead that vote.

It also bugs me that he hasn't seemed to shift the focus on his suspicion much over the game, I think people naturally have opinions evolve, whereas fake suspicions would remain fixed.

264Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Ah, geez, I have pretty much zero time to look through posts in detail the way I did when the timeline split.

Town/Probably Town
Rasei - She has been pretty upfront with her ability besides the intermission editing, which she hasn’t outright claimed if I remember correctly. She informed the thread shortly after n1 started that she was the stun associated with lucas's crumpled post on n1. Has been regularly editing an early-game intermission post if writing style is of any indication.

High Seraph - Lucas has been working pretty hard this game to post spec and defend players he thinks are town. He claimed mortician. According to the ghost of Mitsu (?), his information is correct. If he truly is mortician, then it’s pretty unlikely that he’s mafia based on role power alone. I just don’t see it having much use in mafia’s hands. but maybe I’m just not very creative

Eleni - Redirects actions toward herself every other night. She absorbed the NK on T3t and shared that information with town. That doesn’t strike me as mafia behavior.

T3t - Wasn’t he the original N0 NK target? I forget whether Blaire revealing her driving cleared up any initial confusion.

Ardonye - Has been generally helpful and compiling information. Many players have confirmed that they have received messages from her.

Lulu - Dude, there have been multiple NK attempts on her.

I already wrote about alca in a previous post of mine, same with Tiki. My opinions on them are pretty unchanged with a greater emphasis on Tiki being town since his alignment was revealed in rollover.

???
Luxaria - Has never eaten ribs and likes asking questions. Gleaned information from rollover flavor early in the game and voted no vote on D1 because she was running out of time. Thought T3t made sense as a choice for the NK. Wasn’t concerned about the gibberish caused by Blaire’s role and didn’t find the number of stuns and jails surprising given the size of the game. Overall, I think Lux’s activity levels and her policy lynching have been pretty consistent with what I know about her. Her posts haven’t been as meaty (she is the L of TL;DR), but given how intense that mini game seemed to be, I can’t say I blame her for being less invested. Not to mention she dislikes her role.

Five - Claimed investigative role that receives three bits of information pertaining to players with one being false. Likes calling Lux “luxxiepop,” talking about lulu’s furryness, and telling Lucas to shut up. … I’M SORRY, THAT’S MY IMPRESSION SO FAR.

Chinomi - Has been making some incomprehensible posts and posting bananas? She also led the Blaire lynch in a manner of speaking.

Ezzelin - She’s been posting her spec in recipe form, which can be a little difficult to read, though the footnotes certainly help.

Drandahl - He’s been posting, but I don’t remember much else…

Duck - Been busy with family stuff.

Mr. Gerbear - Gerry seems pretty busy, so he doesn’t write long posts. Lately he’s been talking about the butt book a great deal.

Sammiya - Sammie’s behavior has been consistent with what I know of her play style.

Sorry, the thread is most active when I’m at work, so I forget a lot of details. I THINK I’M FORGETTING SOME PLAYERS TOO. AM I FORGETTING PEOPLE??? SORRY, I’M RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO I CAN’T ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WITHIN TWO MINUTES, I’M RUSHING AS IT IS. I’M HARMLESS!!!!! DON'T WORRY, NO ONE WILL DIE

265Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

'_'

That seems pretty down. Oh dear, we may have erred.

266Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PHASE END

WHAT HAPPEN?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK IN A FEW MINS
FOR THE NEXT EXCITING INSTALLMENT OF
LITERARY UPICK: THE GAME: THE ANIME: THE TV SHOW

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

267Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Entelechy wrote:It also bugs me that he hasn't seemed to shift the focus on his suspicion much over the game, I think people naturally have opinions evolve, whereas fake suspicions would remain fixed.

This is true, but it's also consistent with how some players might play if they're lost in the game. I'm still side-eyeing Mr. G, but I want to be careful.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

268Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

chinomi

chinomi

PLOT WHAT THE FUCK

269Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Don't you worry don't you worry child

270Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

too lux; didnt read

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum