Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 60]

241Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:56 pm

lulu

lulu

are... are those the lyrics? is that how the song goes? i don't think thats how the song goe

242Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Ie6MZja

VOTES

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Mr. Gerbear

LULU vs. Luxaria

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Entelechy Plotstickers

ELENI vs. ezzelin

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. drandahl

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers

EZZELIN vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers Plotstickers

PLOTSTICKERS vs. drandahl

SAMMIYA vs. Plotstickers

TIKI THE TROLL vs. Mr. Gerbear

PAN vs. Pan
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS IX

DRANDAHL III

MR. GERBEAR II

LUXARIA I

ENTELECHY I

EZZELIN I

PAN I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

243Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'crawls in from exhaustion

Got back from school, tried to cook dinner, and massively over-peppered it. I'm tired and have not caught up with the thread but Vote: Plot

Also, as a side note: I don't need to post the Fruits Basket pictures. I've been doing it for pure fun but too tired right now to go find Kureno pictures.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

244Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

crying tbh, what a good blast from the past

E: WHERE CAN I GET PANTS LIKE THAT

245Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 A577a2aad55caf447d4bd33906dd5f5f

246Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:30 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright I'm definitely not voting her now out of personal safety. I'm worried there will be some kind of bomb, based on how she's acting.

247Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

That would suck. If there isn't a bomb, Dran might be on my list of mafia. Plot, please talk before you die.

248Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei, I definitely think she's mafia. This just feels eerily like the timi snowball maf bomb scenario. She's not even claiming a book.

249Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

drandahl wrote:Alright I'm definitely not voting her now out of personal safety. I'm worried there will be some kind of bomb, based on how she's acting.

This is honestly how I am feeling, too. I want the kill to go through on Plot, but since my vote isn't necessary for that to happen, I will be voting for someone else in case he is a bomb. I have gotten through Watermelon-Dogs posts (I really need to learn their name), and I hope to go through Mr. Bear's before having to vote (I'm sorry, that's how I think of both of you).

If a lot of votes switch off plot, then I will switch to him. But I am not going to vote that way unless absolutely necessary for it to go through.

250Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It also reminds me of that time when mafia got a gun, and when they were discussing who to kill with the gun, one of then bought up millers causing mass panic in the thread. Ignore me, I'm only really scimming since I'm trying to close up my store for the night.

251Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I hummed in thought. "What is being said about Plotstickers actually does make sense, from her choice of reading material to how a chrysalis and transformation would work." I nodded, while also considering the possibility that the Mafia shot their own, not only knowing they would survive, but that maybe whatever Plotstickers may have transformed into could affect what might happen should the mob take out their aggression on her tonight.So of course, knowing that, I decided to keep me and my tingling palms apart from the situation.

"Still, I feel more strongly in voting for Mr. Gerbear. The lynch seems set in stone anyway, but I will keep this here anyway, in case the situation changes."

1. Here i imagine he is referring to a past experience where he was Miafia partners with Plotsickers in the Kingdom Hearts UPICK. A game, incidentally, where they did not successfully, permenantly kill a member of the Mafia, starting perhaps the most amusing series of games in his long losing streak, where they didn't kill anyone until it didn't really matter anymore in Welcome to the B&B, then was shut out on the other side of fence as a Town in Gakuen Mafia. And, incidentally, the game he hosted before the latter two, Vanilla: It's Good For You! was also a Mafia shutout. Just lucky for him that, as the host, he could not lose that one.

252Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Duck wrote:I have gotten through Watermelon-Dogs posts (I really need to learn their name)

... d-do you mean A-ardonye?

This took me a moment to figure out.

253Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Pan

Pan

vote: pan hit me. hit me with your cars.

(is anyone in particular looking for someone to strangle/step on because i am willing. if anyone else is looking to be strangled/stepped on i am also willing. i am an equal-opportunity garbage pan)

also has anyone considered the possibility that the intermission might not... actually have been an action, but a false intermission? i've had a role before (or... hosted a game with one... i can't remember) that could make fake intermission posts. didn't angel get shot earlier this phase? either it's an x-shot ability with no cooldown, two separate shooters, or a fake intermission.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

254Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Luxaria wrote:
Duck wrote:I have gotten through Watermelon-Dogs posts (I really need to learn their name)

... d-do you mean A-ardonye?

This took me a moment to figure out.

Yes. I can't remember that word. I am trying to Ar-do-nye, like Bill Nye the Science Guy, but that isn't really working for me for the first two syllables.

255Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 pm

lulu

lulu

even if plot is a maf bomb isn't now the best time to kill her when the ratio's fairly forgiving..? i mean we'll have to lynch her at some point if she's mafia and i feel like if she was town she would've claimed immediately after showing up in thread.

the last person who voted on her was high seraph huh... good luck lucas...

@pan
i was thinking a multishot vig with no cooldown but i guess we'll see at rollover.

umm.... also, since you have your win condition i don't suppose you'd consider hammering plot for town to protect us if she has a revenge kill.....? pretty please? i wouldn't mind getting on the floor and begging. i mean i'm already always on the floor though, so....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum