Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β

+4
Sammiya
Luxaria
Ardonye
Kiyoko
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

16[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

ME, MYSELF AND I IN PREVIOUS THREAD wrote:ROLLOVER RECAP N0
Two jails. (Sammiya, alcasync)
Two stuns. (High seraph, chinomi)
NK on eleni that failed.
Original NK target was T3t.

RE NUMBER OF JAILS & STUNS: I don't think anyone has brought this up yet, but there is a possibility of a role-stealing role being in play?
Mysteries: Crumpled post. "ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ"

ROLLOVER RECAP D1 (times GMT +7)
lulu: vote eleni @ 13:19
chinomi: vote Mr. Alice @ 14:58
Ninfia: vote ezzelin @ 22:57
Five: vote Luxaria @ 22:44
Ninfia: unvote ezzelin, vote T3tsuya @ 23:44
eleni: vote lulu @ 01:13
Ninfia: unvote T3tsuya @ 01:25
Rasei: vote NL @ 01:28
Ardonye: vote NL @ 02:25
alcasync: vote plotstickers @ 03:55
Mr Gerbear: vote NL @ 05:49
ezzelin: vote deo @ 05:52
high seraph: vote NL @ 06:41
angelstar: vote NL @ 06:55
Tiki the Troll: vote NL @ 07:42
lulu: unvote eleni, vote Mr. Alice @ 07:48
Pan: vote NL @ 08:24
Ninfia: vote deo @ 08:45
plotstickers: vote NL @ 09:07
Aeiou: vote NL @ 09:39
Sammiya: vote NL @ 09:47
Mr. Alice: vote deo @ 10:13
Entelechy: vote NV @ 10:17
Luxaria: vote NV @ 10:52
ROLLOVER @ 11:00

Intermission was updated some time in D1.
People who didn't vote Day 1: Drandahl, Deo, Nautilus, T3tsuya

ROLLOVER RECAP N1
One jail. (Lulu)
Two stuns. (Rasei, ezzelin)
One death. (Ninfia the Neutral)

Mysteries: ৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ

I saw Lucas' post so here it is:
high seraph wrote:
D2 TIMESTAMPED VOTES:

edit: ninja'd. ninja'd by everyone. rip

edit2: BUT I PAGETOPPED /flex

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

17[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 HDfRRp8

18[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ People in other threads.

The point was that mafia and town both fit. But, "ynched" and "lew" or whatever his name is doesn't fit. The "w" is also a little awkward.

So it's unclear if the omissions were deliberately or randomly spaced out.

I don't know if we can conclude anything. I just posted it in case anyone had the same thought I did, re: can we determine information by figuring out what fits the blanks.

/shrug

19[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five wrote:Luxaria, those aren't even the same font. Figure out what font and size rollover was in and try again. Is it possible between each pair of brackets isn't the correct size of the word, but the correct number of spaces?

Hmmm.

Arial
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Courier New
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Georgia
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Sans-serif
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Serif
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Times New Roman
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Trebuchet MS
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Verdana
was l
She as
Mark Z. Danie
ski
Sh
was

Going to use forum fonts. Brb.

20[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I was having problems keeping with one thread and now it's... quadrupled...

This game is going to be fascinating to see overall when it's done, I think.

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Hatori-hatori-sohma-14164680-400-300

But Nautilus DID warn us she had no clue what was going to happen, and boy oh boy did something happen. This role was obviously a masterpiece that is incredibly breathtaking to see come to fruition. The fact her alignment was obscured is rather... unhelpful in the long run, ngl.

And being limited to posting in only one thread is kind of flustering but I daresay everything will be alright in the end.

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Hatori-Sohma-hatori-sohma-17303858-400-290

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

21[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think I've got it. One sec, guys.

22[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 IxcN8Lv

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 T2aZej3

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Zxbr5sc

Watch the "she"

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 DJ0XZl7

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 9QClOgQ

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 REDh2MM

Can't get it to be centered / not touching the brackets

Spoiler:

23[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

RECAP ON MITSU'S ALIGNMENT
Basically what went down last phase was:
Aeiou watched lulu, saw two people's actions.
Lulu claimed town jailer, but was jailed that night, thus did not do any jailing.
Five claims they did not do any jailing.
SO: The only candidate left was mitsu.
THEN: mitsu claimed to not be jailer. Also warned us her role was ??? and things would happen if she died
THINGS HAPPENED WHEN SHE DIED. Alignment is blank.

@Lux: :OOOOOO

24[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 V63kL1j

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 UTnC7FS

I'm done now. My eyes hurt. I'm so tired. Make of this what you will. I used Georgia size 11 for brackets and text. Tried to center the brackets over each other.

25[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:I am too sober for this game

Same here, T3t, same here.

Also re: masochism: Not my cup of tea (Grey or otherwise. Or Gray. Or however the heck it's spelled.)

Overall I suppose the best that we can do is wait for the day phase and see what comes up, ngl. Being trapped in a house is making me think of B&B. At least it isn't a haunted house. That would suck. Suck big time.

I've never read House of Leaves, so I don't know anything about it, unfortunately.

I've read a few of The Canterbury Tales but that was back in high school and all I remember is that the... blacksmith's daughter did something bad and the blacksmith got burned on the ass?? Or something like that.

I want a drink.

RASEI I WANT SOMe OF THAT HARD CIDER YOU MENTIONED.

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Hatori-hatori-sohma-14164652-400-300

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

26[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:05 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

So I'm re-reading the thread as prep for the next voting phase and looking back at the posts my gut is kind of suspicious of Gerry? Idk... I'd love to hear more from you. ACTUALLY I'd like to hear more from all the inactives tbqh because you're probably at risk of getting lynched the next day unless someone has a better target so please speak up!!!!!!!

27[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:21 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

4.2 Overwhelmed Ragù

Total Time:
ENTIRELY FUCKING TOO LONG

Yield:
SERVES JUST ONE, ONE VERY FUCKING TIRED EZZ

Difficulty:
IMPOSSIBLE

Ingredients:
3 insomnia or lack of sleep, finely chopped
250g housework, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1 tablespoon tired oil
1 small can sick
1 small can grandmother
3 dL ezz
flood to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground bathroom
1/2 teaspoon ground hallway
1/2 teaspoon crushed kitchen
1 tablespoon overwhelmed

Directions:
Heat up the tired oil in a deep skillet on medium heat. Add the insomnia or lack of sleep, and wait until it turns golden. Add the sliced housework, and cook on medium heat until lightly browned. Pour in the ezz.

Wash sick and grandmother, and mix them separately. Add to the skillet, and stir well.

Mix the bathroom, hallway, kitchen, and flood, and add to the dish. Cook for 10 minutes.

Mix some ezz with a tablespoon of overwhelmed, and slowly pour into the skillet while stirring. Cook until the sauce thickens.

Serve with any kind of rest, and garnish with inability to spec properly at the moment.

Chef's notes:
1. Always prioritize safety in the kitchen, so you don't burn your fingers. Or even burn the same finger twice on the same spot within 2 hours. That rather hurts.

2. This recipe might prevent you from actively speculating on things you want to, because it will reduce your ability to form proper thoughts and deduct well. For example, even if this chef believes that the progression of votes last night was strange and forced, they are unable to convey that message properly today due to having consumed this dish.

28[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

The P̢͉̟͎̺̯̅̈̎̂̉͌̈́̈́͐̕͟Ḩ̛̋͊͌̆ͣͪ̈́ͤ͟҉̰̺̜̹̞̣̥̮͍Ā̷̛̛̗͈͈̹̌̂̈̄̒̊͒̋͗̋̋ͩ̒͘S̰͉̗͎̣̥̝̰̳̳̰̮̝̹͎͙͔ͣ͒͒̐̑̍͋ͥ̀̊ͬ̊ͯͨ͐̄̕͠Ę̧̨̦͓͉͚͈̯̐ͩ͐͑̏ͮͥͫ̌ͪͫ͋̒̽̅͢ ͇̱̖͍̜̰͍̯̯̰͙̹͍̺̩̠͖͓̂̋͂̾ͤͬ̈ͯ̎ͮ̌͆̇̿ͭ̑́̚͜í͓̲͚̯̠̬̙͙̳̼̦͔̘̩̟̦̜̩̽͆̐̓́̽̄͗̌͊͑͘͢͢͠s̵̻̱̭̬̮̹̥̪̈͂ͣͥ́̒ͫ̈̓̃͌̀́͑͛ͮ͢͢ ̧͛̍̈́͒ͥͮ̌͒̂̚͏̴̶̗͉̝̺͍̙̲̥͇͇̠̣͉̺̫ͅŐ͔̘̼̖̝̩̲̣̬͕̖͎̯͚̗̟̤̈́̓̐ͫͧͫ͋̃̈́͟͞v̸̷͍̦̩͍̥̤ͬ̆͆̔͌̿̓́ ̍̾ͪ̇ͪ͡͏̭̞̙͈̭Ę̶̶̲̦̬̣̮̥̑̆̌̈ͭ̈́̿͆ͧ̊̑ͭ̆̉̓̓̍ͥR͎͕̲̬͈̮̩͉̥̩̱ͨͪͧ͌͒̕͝͡͠ͅ.̶͉̭͕͇̹̙͖̗̭̒͑̓ͥ̊́͜͞ͅ no more ̨̱͎̟̜͉͎̃͒͌͊̎̚͟͟s̷̡̮̱͎͔̩̗̱̩̣͖͔͚͖̟͎͉̗̄͑͐̓͒̍̇̄̈́͒̌̒́u̴̡̜̺̖̞͎͕͓͎̰ͩ̒͆̒͛͒́̆̇ͮ̋ͮ̍̚̚͘͢ͅo͕͇̼͉̺͇̞͓̜̪͖̅̌ͫͦ̿̎̃̾͐͛̔͛ͫ̂͐ͩ̊̈́͟ͅı̷͉̝͇̲͔̙̻͉͓͆͗͊͊ͭ͋̾͗̆͒ͨ̽̊́͜͢ʇ̢̠̻̣͔͎̝̱̝͍̜͕̖͇͖̮̘̊ͭ͗̆ͦͪ̃ͩ̂̍ͩ̈͛̚͜͠ɔ̷̨̼̘͈̝̟̠͎͇̲̮̦̜ͪ͌̾̋̔͑̐̾͂͘̕ͅɐ̨ͩ̉̏̾ͩͮ̓̔͗ͨ̂̀҉͙̱̬̩̠̱̙͚̖͍͕̥̮ will be ̢͎͎͍̘͇͖͂ͧͩ͌̅̂̇́͐̕͝͞b̴̨̪̩̻̦̤̝͆ͬͦ̏ͤ̑͑ͫ̄͌̑̄ͤ̐͗͜͝ȅ̷̢̥̲͓̰̙̙̮̯͉͍̗͈͖͚̺̠̬̃ͥ̑̆ͥ̈́ͧ̈́ͩ̌́̿̋͆ͣͣ͐ ͧͬ̉̇̅ͮ̉̑ͯ̌͆̏̌͛͑͂ͩ͏͉̖̭̹͚̳̯̜̙͖̳͡À̸̼̰̗̰̼̬͖̩̇̉̊͛͌ͯͪ͐̋̆̒̾͡C̶̡̡̮͈͍̣͙͓̰̏̈́ͨͯͥ̎ͤͯ̀͑̾ͧͨͤ̎̓̒̎̀C̸̲͔̳̤̠͔̼̤̳͍͗̿̾ͮ̊̓̂̎ͭ̀̂ͩp̴̨͇͇͎̭̓̉̍ͤ̂̾̇̄͂ͮͤ̃͋͋̄́̌̈́̕̕ǝ̡͎̬̗ͧ̃͗͊͗͐̉̈́ͣ̓̃͒̇ͦͣ̕͜ͅͅʇ̷̛̪͍̪͎̤̼͎͈͔̬͙̯ͪ̈̈ͤ͊̓̆ͦ̾̂͡ͅͅd̨͉̲̤͖̫͔͇̖͔͚̟̫͍̲̮̰̃̔̐̉̈́ͥͭͥ̉̎̾͐ͤ̋̎̿̀́̚͘͝ǝ̑̈́̂̿ͤ͂̒̈́͘͏̟͈͉͖͓̖̻͚̘̪͔̞͔
S IT BACK A

N̸̗̫̭̟̻̣̦̗͚̅ͦ͑ͣ͐̋̓͑ͩͮ̎̌ͪͭ͊̓̑͟͜ͅ

̴̉̅ͦ̒̌̃̋̀͛͛͏̵͜͏̥̙̩̘͕̭͚̻
̗͕̥͖̖̘͎̤͚͈̮̖͎͉̅͒̎ͣͪ̓̑̊́͋̚̕͞ͅḐ̬̲̳͕͍̀ͣ́̈͆̒ͮ͛̀͞
̴̫̩̠̘̳̗̻̜͈̦̲̫͎͈̾͂ͨ̽̓ͮ́̀͜R̢̝͈̩̟͓͓̘̜̙͈̻̥̖̥̝͆͒̀ͥ̈́̏̆͌͂̽͂̓̅̈́̇͛̈͟͢͡ͅE̵͑̀̂ͧ̃̌ͦ̄ͯ͂̃̈̅͊͗̒̆̀̀҉̠̗͉͖̱̤̣̮͔̝̰͓̱L̰̮̦̫͔̩̫͕͌͋̑̓ͫ̃ͬ̐ͬ̿̄̊̑͒̚͢͢͢Ạ̸̷̶̷͍̦̱̟̑͐̂́̑̄̂̐ͥ͠X̀̾͋̑ͤ̇̑͏͍͖̻̫̪̳̭̦̖̜͘ͅͅ

̶ͦ̓͒͗́͂ͨ̐ͪͯ̔̄ͩ̂̊̚͏̶̣̰̣̜̪͖̳̮͕́ͅͅX̵̨̰̫̼̳͙̦͊͒̏ͦ̇̋ͦͨ͌̅̔͌̑̍R̵̨̬͎̞͉̬̫̘̯͇̼̥̣̟̦̱̟͓ͦ͒̅̾ͣ̾͐͛̆͊͒ͫ̚̕͟͢ͅĘ̵̶̝͍̦̩̖̳͈͇̪̫̜̘̲̞͊̉ͭ͂̈́ͮ̀L͑̑̅ͨ̉͆́̓ͯ̓͟͏̠̰̳̘̙̣̳̩͔̪ͅA̞̩̮̮͙̖̲̣͕͚͖̦̞̞̿̅ͣ̋̿ͩͬ̋̍̈̋̉̓͛̀͜X̵̰̥̥͇̦̰̖̬͖̲ͮ͛̃͒̍̂͗ͧͤ̉ͣ̍ͦͩ́̿̇̍͢R̢ͧ̃̔͒̂̂ͦ̋ͦ̑̿̽̈ͬͫ̕҉̺̘̬̹̟̦͙̟̲͜E̛͕̻̹͕̞̘̬̭̝̳͍͍̜̳̽͆̏ͥ͑̆̿͐̂ͣͮ̄̀̕͜͜L̈́́̐ͯ͗̄ͥ̅ͫ̔͆͝͏͈͔̟̙͚̠̮̯̥̦Ä̦͇̜͇̖͓̝̩̥́ͨ̽ͯ͆ͬ̔̌̐̆ͫ̄ͩ̌̅̇͊͐͝X̶̢̛̤̭̲̜ͥͮ̂ͤ͑ͥͩ̅̑͠R̝̮̝͎͎͈̱͍̩͙̒̆̅͒̍̈̎̌̆̀̚̚͝ͅE̛͇̳̦͚͇̣̲͚̩̪̠̳̭͎͕͓͚ͤͮͣͫ̿̉̈̿́͝L̩͇͚͇̪̗̠̦̦̱ͧ̌͐̂ͬ͛͆̓̀͡A̵͎̪̱̯̥̥̲͉̱̲̞̣͔͉̩̻͙̹ͨͣ̌͑͢X̓̏̑́ͩͨ͑͛̆͆́̈̾̒͞͏͕̩̫̲͎̟R̵͈̤̺̱̜̝̟̼͚̭͎̲̪̟̮̲̮͍̓̃̄̏͆ͩ̌ͥ̏̅̍ͯ̔͐ͯ̕͘E̗̬̩͇̻̫͙͈͎͙͔ͮͫͫͩ͋ͩ͗ͩ͑̂ͮ͐́͆̀͠L̡̡͈͎̯̘̤̙͔̙̭̤̙͚̤͓̒ͫ͊ͫͧ͊̌̊͑̽͠ͅA͍̮̜̜̜̺͕̮̗͍̝ͣ̒̄̔̀͜͜͡X̢̺̭̙͉̦̦̜͚̟̳̖͍̹͉̆̆ͤ̃́̀͛̈̅̓͊̌̂̏̕͡R̵̴̡̳̞̱̙̟̿̒ͮͯ͑ͪ͆̿ͭͬ̈ͮͯ̽̚E̹̦̜̲̝͎̫̖̞͎̬̳̠̹̹̙̼͕̓̃͗̿̿͒̓́ͣ̀L̷̡̮͓͚̘̲͍̭̭͎͔͇͚̭̙̤͍͎̪͊̇̃ͩ̕Aͦ͊ͤ̄̾҉̡̢҉͖̹͇̲̖͎̱̯̻̬͇̳̬X̛̛͇͇̝͙͖̉͌̈̔ͭ͆ͤͯ̉̓̊̇̎͟͞͝R̵̷̵͎̟͚̬͓̜̻͑̿ͪ̌ͩ̓ͬ͒͝Ë̡̤̜̣̩̟̖͕̥̱̳̫͇̦̱̬́ͤͩͭͨͤ̎ͅ
L͒ͮͯͣ͑ͥ͌ͥ͒ͯ̍́̈́͌́҉̸̝͙̝̯̣̜͍̫̤̮̼̰͔͘ͅA̷͈͕͙̼̼̟͍̻̣̿̅͛̄̉̑ͧ͑ͮ̓͌̌ͫ̓͘X̶̵̵̥̘̜̬̗̰̤̦͔̯̼͔̜͈̜̖̱͍ͪ̓͐ͫ̄̑̾̈́̌̚͜xͩ̿̓̽̄͏̢҉҉̧̹͕̬̤͙ɐ̸͙̗̮̻͎̦̱̞̻̪͚̖͉̥̼͓̯̊̀̿͊̈́̐́̽͗͘ ̛͙͚̘̰̳͔̖͈͙͖͋ͩ̇́͢͡ן̴͙̲̝̤̯̳̟̹̖͓̜̲͕ͦͬ̾̂ͭ͐̇ͤ̄̄ͦ̎́͌́͠͝͞ǝ̨͖̤̺͇̝͚͉̖͓͌̈͂́̆ͫ͐̈ͫ̈́ͣ͌̊͊͜ɹ̼͎̳̞͇̠ͬ́̑̿̈́̊͆̍ͤ̕͡x̵̵̧̢͓͍̺̮̑͑̆͂́̔͑̓̓̏ͫ̋ͮ̈́̐̀ͅɐͨ̓͌ͥͣͧ̉̆͏̧̡͍̣̜̺̼̣̝̟ͅן̶͋ͫ̈́͋ͫͪͣ͐̆̂̉̍̌͏͈̻̜͇̺͕͖̝̗̺̭̥̤̞̜̪̬͔͜ǝ̧̥͎͈̺̟̭̗̊̃͑̋ͣ̓͆͊ͪ͒̊̔́́ɹ̴̡̨͖̮̘̩̙̖͇̱͈̺̙̭̥̙̭̱̤͋͛̈́̃̕
x̷͚͎̫̬̣͕̬͍̲̻̥̞͕͖̹̖̳̃ͦͩ́̐̑͢ɐ̡̛̃ͦ̾ͤ͏̟͕͖̦̞̥̗̪͎͓̲̟ן̸̶̨̯̩̦̠̳̙̈́̍̅͑̍̈̊̀̔͛̾ͨ̄̊̂͆́ͯǝ̧̑̋̃̃̾͐͋ͬ͢҉̗͉͉͎͇͎̻̼͎͓̪͚̮̬͍̯̪͞ɹ̢͉̳̱̜̺ͧ̔ͬ͑̎̃ͨ͒̈͒̈̉̀̀̆̀x͓̫̲̮͕̰͍͇̑̏ͬ̉͊ͭ͒̕͢͠͞ɐ̨̨̏̑͊̓̑̔͒ͧ͐̿̏̓̒ͥ̆̎͋̀̚҉̴̻̩̜̯̖̫̬͖͇̱̹̰̤ן̸̧̢͕̫̯̺̫̥͖͚͎̣͍̮̾ͮ͛ͨͭ͌̊͑̽͒́͝ǝ̜͉̖̦̥͓̥͇̹̙͎͕̣̼́ͭ̈́ͩͭͮ̓ͧͬͮ̀͢ɹ̇̌̒̑ͧͦͩ́́҉̷̞̮̜̞̗͉̘ẍ̧̘̲͇̦̩̗͑̋̄̇ͧ̇͆͑̇̎͐̈́̉̈̉ͬ́̀͜
ɐ̭͈͚̘̝̻͍̬͚̦̳͆̉̆̾͆͑̎̉̌͟͡ן̵̴͇̩̩͒́͆̓ͯ́ͤ̌̀ͅǝ̴̵̛̘̤̩͓͙͍̻͈̮̠̞̩͖̺͖̝̹̘ͯ̃̀ͫ̀̚ͅɹ̩͚̞̟̩̳͇̝̦̦ͦͤͣ͂̈́͛̋̀̚͟͝͝x̸̻̬̩͚̙̩̻̜̫͓̳̤͖̰̫̉ͩ̋͂ͮ͑ͯͣ̇̋ͣ͐̉ͦͮ̿̚͘ɐ̸̡̲̹̳̥̦̩͉̖̮͇̗̪ͯͣ̈̔ͮ́͑̎́̏̄̇ͭ̽̎͑ͯ͢͠ͅן̧͔̣̮̫̬̳ͯͨͭ͊͌̀̽͑̐ͭ̉̏̑ͪ͆̚͜͢ǝ͒ͪ̅̈́͆̎̀̌̑͏̛̤̘̙̖̯͓̤̜̀̕ɹ̴̷̨̨̺͕̗̱͉͙̲̗̙̺̰̗̬̙̅̽̍̾̑̿̀͒̽͠ͅR̸̛̬̼̘̤̠̘̀͂̂̑̓ͪ̃͑̀̍͒̀͜͝Ë̸̢̡͙̠̘͚̯̤̯͇̞́͗̓ͮͨ́ͤͦͧͅL̀̓͗͆̑̀̌̀͒ͫ̈ͭ̾͑̔̄ͤ̉҉̢҉̦̤̙͔̻̱͉͙̩̼̳̥͈̳̩̲̞͇A͔̝̦̗̮̮͖̿̔̾̎̐͑̃͒̈́̂̕X̡͚̳̰̟͖̜̲̰̠̥̼̦͇ͣ͒̋ͯ͐̾̅̎ͨͪ͒̾͘ͅx̶̨̤̖̰͍͚̝̯̗̺̱͖̂͐̽ͤͪͬ̓ͬ̽̈͛ͬ̊ͤͨͯ͢͝͝ ͯ͆͋̑̏ͮ̓̈́̅̌ͮ̇̀̉͂̓͡҉̸̭͎̹̩̠ɐ̵̮͚͍̜̹͖̫̮͇͚͕͚͚̙̘ͥ͂̏͒̽̽̓̅̈̈́̏ͧ̏̋̇ͮ̀̚ן̮̜͍̜̠͔̙̤̭̩͕̯̞̥̲̜͗͋͗̃̃̾̽͐̉̅ͨ̆ͫ̂ͮ̚̚̕͢͠ͅ

ǝ̧̲͔̲̠̫̣̩̣̭͖̹̳̬̮̠̟̈̏̊ͭͬ͛̉ͪ̐̔ͨ̓̀ͥ͜ͅͅɹ̸̷̴̧̱̫̝̼̩̠͖̜͇͕͉͖ͥ̐́͆ͩ̓̂̈́̿̋̓̏ͯ͗͛̑̚̕x̸̸̴̪̠̱͍̮̳͍̝̜̖̞̦͈̲͙̩̌ͪ͑̋̋͊̒ͩͦ̂͒͐̒͟͟ɐ̴̸̤͈͚̣̄͐̂ͣ̿͊̽́̔̔͘͝ן̷̟̯̮̥̠̳̭̝̫͙͕͒̀̒̏̅̀͘͜ͅǝ̴̢̢͉̻͇͙̘͕̙̜͇̆ͩ͋̎̔̈́̈ͬ͐ͮ̎̊̈́ͨ͑͑͡ɹ̯̥̤̭ͨ́ͮ̏͊ͪͮ͑̾̋͛̈́͛̄͐̈́͂́̕͜͟ê̛ͥͨ̓̋̊̑͂̈́̚͡͏̳̥̮̱͕̱̳̗̥̰͎̜̹̙͎̣L̶̶̜̩̬̝̯̇̉̈́ͩ͛̃͒͗̾̈ͯ́͗ͦͬ̌ͨͭĄ̴̻̰̙͚͓͈̟̟̬̰͈͍̹̖̤̜̫̃̂ͣ̋̑ͥ̚͢͟ͅX̵̷͖͕̼̠̃͋̏̎͐͛̅ͫ̑̾͛͋ͭ̍ͯ̈́͛R̲̪͎͖̻̣̻͓̠̯̗̬͕̗͙̣̗̖͊͋̇͛̌ͭ̐ͣ͛ͦͮ̅̆̾͑̇͑́͠͞ͅȨ̳͇̟̰͍͎͕̦̲̪̗̉̔̏̎͞͞ͅͅͅḼ̷̡̞̯̹̲̦̫͎̪̙̬̦͍̺̫̖̲̬̦̾̅ͧ̌ͤ̆̄̔̊͌ͫ̓̏̽͂̓̀A̶̶̢̬̣̹̰͔̫̜͙͎̤͓̘̞̔͑̔ͩͮ̒ͧͧ̔̑ͨ̾̄̑̿ͧ̔͟͞Xͮ̍̄̑̓̍̚҉̴̲̱̯̟̙̥̭̲̺̥͙͍͇͝Ŗ̯͖͇͕̺̩̝̑̈́ͬͩ͌ͨ͛̄͆̋̍̏̅͌̿̚͟E̵̴͔̮̜̞̪̙̙͇̖̱̱̫̙̫̣̲ͪͮ̏͆̀̊̒͒ͣ̆͐̔̚͠ ̷̋ͧ̓ͯͩͨ̑̈͑̔͏̻̭̮̫͎͉͖̀̕͜L͌̿ͮ̑̓̄͏̢̺̗̟̬̦͓̦̻͡ͅA̪̯̘͓̣̰͇͍͖̤͓͛ͩ̎̒ͫ̏͒̕͟ͅX̷̴̰̤̺̝͕͖̞͈̪̖͚̞͕̻͓̦̮ͨ͒̿͗̐̔͆̔̏̅̓͌̀͂̍̐̚͘͝ͅ
Ą̨͔͇̗͇̜̰͓̤͚ͮ̈́̄͗͑͆͆̏̍̄̍ͫͨ͌̌͗̒ͦ̚͠L̸̮̭̭̙̼͔̣̲͙̙̫̜̫̟̥̪͖̦͐ͥ̌ͩ̉ͪ̉ͮ̃ͤͫ̍̿̾͊Ë̫̟͔̭͖̫͑ͭ͑̋ͮ͌ͥ͑ͯ̋̊ͭ̐ͨ̐͗ͭ̀͢͟Ř̥̫͓̞̪̱̤͛̿̊ͣ̑ͣ̒̀͟X̶̏ͣͮ̓̇ͦ̌̃͐͆͛̽ͧͧ͌͊̚͡҉͕̰̠̩̞̻̩͇̩͇̠A̡̺̦͈̗̳͙͍̗̗̅̆̓ͤ́́L̛̺̖̻̭͎͉̺̩̦͍̲̖̃̋͛͒̾̆͢E̶͛̽͑ͣ̑̓͊͛̈́̔ͤ͆ͤ̅͌̚̚͏̶͙̳̰̻̰̠̳̜̱̪͓͓̗̦́̀ͅR͍̫͎̰̐ͣ̂̐͜͞X̸̡̓͋̿́̌͊҉̸̫̳͓̰͉̥̠̫
ALERXALERXAL

ERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAX
XALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALER̢̞͉̻̤̫͕͖̣͕̯͎̻͎̻̗͕̰̹̎̂ͪ̍̂͟Xͮ̒̇̓̍ͤ̒ͤͧ̆̽̽ͦ͛ͮ͛͑ͯ̚҉̟͕͖̣̱̪͎̫̖̱̮̝̙̼̩̱́̕ͅĄ̨̰̬̤̟͔̤͙̜̫̤̦̫ͧ̏̽͒͗͑̊ͭ̓ͅL̴̡̛̝͚̟͔̞̟͍͇̖͓͉ͫ͊̿ͮ̅͊̑̊͂̌͆ͬ̉̉͢E̸̊̃̈́́̉̍ͤ͗̓͆ͬ̚͏̡̭͓̣͙͕͇̪̼̖̳̣͇̺̥̲̺̣͈͇͡R̳̯̟͉͕ͥ̄̋̈́̆͊͗̈́́͋̀͢͜ͅX̴͓̪̯̙̩̞̰̪͖͍̭͓̦̬̱͈̮͛͐ͣ̓ͣ͢͜A̶ͥ͌̃̒͋ͪ͛̄̈̐̆̆͂͟҉̵͚͇͓̘̹̮̝͇̼͓͖͔̪̫̞L̷ͦ̋ͣͧ͒̀̾̏ͯ͛ͤ̅ͭ҉̵̝͖͚͔̩͈̜̫̭̜͍̲͙͟Ë̡̌̌ͪͩ̈́ͬ̃͌ͦ͐̒̋́͆̚͡҉̷̳̭̱̳̪̖̭̬̣̦̩̣ͅR̛̲̫̭͉̫̼̫̼̖̟̜͇͍͓͋ͤ̀ͮ̌ͪ̀̽͆͊̌̏͋́ͦ͂͒͋̚͘ͅX̻̫͍͕̼̠̩͇̮̺͉̯̮̬̝̗͙̠̆ͭ̇̆̈́ͫ̓̕͘Ḁ̵̠̬̻̺͍͚̬͇͈̓ͪͥ̿̈́̎͡͡L̪̪͙̪ͦ̑͋ͬ̍̈́ͥ͛̓͌̽̃ͮ̈́͌́̀̚E͐ͥ̅̓͐̑ͫ͐̈͗ͬ̓̀̚͟҉̧͚͈̜̥̮͓̭͔̼̣̜̜͙̤̼͙̲R̨̎͑ͦ̄ͪ͝͏̟̲͉̖͍̲Xͦͭ̊͆̑ͦ̇̊͜͜҉҉͈̳̣̦̹̯̙̬̻̗Ä̶̸͖̝͓͙̭̘̳́͗ͧͯ̆ͬ̑ͥ͛̏ͥ͘L̢͒ͨ͆̀̆ͪ͢͏͍̘͓̪̯̼͕͙͎̜͇̝̬̕E̢̠̠̜̫ͯͫͫͧͫ͗̋̽̇̀̌̏͠R̶̵̠̱͕̟͕̩̰̟̤̫̞ͪͮͦͩ̄́ͅX̧̜̣̻̠͙̙̖͕͖̼̗̯̙̤̦̭͓̖ͬ̅͐ͬͥͤ́̅̆̐ͣ̆͊̆̚̚͢ͅAͨ͆͐̏ͣ̉ͦͯͯ̏ͨͦͩ̾̈ͭ̈́́͏̶҉̤̺̭̫L̸̵̩̜̺͍̙̤̱͍̼̬̲̣̜͔͓̖̺̼̖͌̆ͧ̒̾̕Ȩ̧͕͈̲̼͇͓̘̯̪̜̩̖͍ͤ̐̃̾̃́̎̀̔ͪ̽͆̊͛̿͑͒̈́͘͘R͖̮̭̲̲̍̈̏̂̐ͫ̿̆̔́͒ͦͦ͊̚͘͠Ẍ̢́̿̓̇̂̀͋̾ͤ̓ͮ̀҉̸̺͈͈̯͔̥̪̲͎̺͔͖̗̲̰͍͚ͅĄ̶̘̟̩̳̼̩̯̿̊͋͂̂ͤ́̾͗͑̓ͬ̋ͧ̈́̇̆̈́ͥ͜͡L̸̶͓̬̜̻̪̩̞̤̥̲̮̟͍̙͎̖̖̽̐ͣͨ̀̌ͬ͌̆̃́̒ͥ̅̂ͨͬͤ̊͜͞ͅË́ͭ̂̑ͮͭͥ͒̂̋̃ͣ̔͠҉҉̱̤̯̘͔̙͖̝͈̤͇̰̦̕Ŗ̶̬̜̙̣̝͛͂̆̈́ ̸͈̲͓̼̟̩͕̺̜̝͕̣͕̗̹̅ͪ̌̈́̄̀ͅRE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELA
XRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXX
ALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELA

XXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER
XÁͣ̌̽̓ͥ̐ͨ͆ͯͨ̊ͯ̎͐͊̄̌̀҉̩̬̭̱̜̣̜̜̲̠̝̘͢L̴̹͙͖̬̫̼̳̠͓̪̥ͭͩ͒͘Ẽ̶̜̰̺̭̦̰̮͎͖̪̺̲̖̀́͌̍́̍̐̎̚͡͝R̴̨͚͈͓̻̪͇͚͎̗̲̣̍̊̐̉ͬ̏̅̍̆͆̂͊͘͡͝X̴̢̼̫̼̥̘̰͓͉͖͖͍̠̱͕͗ͤ̓͗͂͠͞Á̒ͭͮ̐̔ͦ̈́́̉̆ͮͤ͘̕͠҉̖̻̤̤̯̱̲͈̳̭̹̱̠͕̖̝̜̺͓L̸̯͙̟̼̮̥̦͉̪̠̳͇͎̓ͪͮ̿̋̿ͩ͆̽̈̑ͩ̽͛ͥ̚͟͝Ȩ̴̵̨̮͙̻̘͇͚̰̭̟̫̯̤͇̣̠͓͛͋̃̇̓ͮ̌ͭ̐͊̄̑̓̾̽̂ͪ̆ͨ̀R̴̨̧̭̼̗̠͖͛͛̃̏ͩͨ̓͌͘͟X̨̥͙̹̜͚̪̼̗̯̖̼̝̅ͭͩͨ̿ͣ͒̓̓͐̇̓̋̀̾̀͘͠͞A̡̪̣̰͕̳̪͍̩̩̠̘̤̫͇̻̓̄̄̑͑̈͘ͅL̖̗̯̮͉͔̪̗̜̗̪̠̫̝͔̤͈̈́͑ͤ̋͛ͪ̅͛̀͢͜͠Ȇ͐͋̒͊͊ͭͯ̎͂̃͐͒ͤͦ̍̾̇͐͜͡͝͏̴̺̺͉̩̠͈R̡̦͍̥̪̠̓ͤ̽̎̇ͦ̒͌͑͒́̊̔ͨͮ͆͒ͫ̀̚ ̷̢̰̲̙̣̜̯̰̭̈́̌̄͐͒ͨ̈̊̾͋͗̅̕͢͞R̵̛̦̖̪̺̦̦̗͎̤͓͙͚͇̱ͪ̏̇̌ͫ́̕ͅĚ̾̂̄͛҉̱̮̭̪͓̥̬̗̝͓̖̠͙͈̞̹͓͖͘͞ ̧͈̟͔̬̣̺̞̤̗̥̰͇̙̠̒̉ͨ͒ͧͥ́̈ͪ͂ͤ̇̓͐ͦ̓́L̤̞̣͎̳̤͂̒̾̃̓̓̆ͫ̃͡͝A̶̷̢̨̙̺̺͖ͦ̈́ͮͭ͐͗ͪ͋̾͑̾ͪ͆̑̀X̢̘̰̗̮͈̲̞̟͕̝̦̭̮̣͓̎ͣ̉ͦ͌̓ͭ̌ͮ͗̓̂̚͘͢ͅ ̵̢͗ͨ͛͛ͭ̈́̒̅ͤ͆̽̓̒͛̊͌ͦ͡͏͇̩̞̬̘͎̲̝R̸̴̢͇̝̬̜͎̰̳̤̫̞̫͕̖ͥ̃̿̄ͫ͌̋̌̄̀̚͡Ẻ̢̬̼͎͚̰̱̜̭͈̪͍͐̓̇ͭͦ̎̽ͫͧ̄͂͛͐̄̆͡͡L̡̛̟̙̥͚̞̩͉̘̯̰͈̤͇̥͉̱͕̠̇̓ͬͧ͒̇̆̋̃̔̉ͅAͦͭ͂̋͆͝͠҉͔̠̮̳̖̫̟̪̠X̷̓̋͂ͨ̏̇̊̈́̐̃͂̊͋̎̏̽̆̌͏͖͚̹̫͍̭͓̙̖̪̠͓͎̞̫̟̤͚ ̴̪̖̗̗͍̻̞̰̮̻̙͚͍̗̱̯̭ͣ͗̽ͯ̊ͩ̕͢͢ͅR̵̹̱̩̫̟͔͖̜̹͙̯̲̖̩͇͉̟ͬ͒̽̎ͤ́̌̐ͮ̀͒̀̀͢͞ͅË̊̇̒̒̿̓̋̾̑̍ͣͬ̀͐̀̚҉̛̙̙̜̤͙̹̫̭̮̤͓̥͈̖͚͍̩͚ͅL̢̧̩͖̰͖̅ͮ͋̊̓ͬ̃ͦ͒͜A̢͚̠͇̣͕̖̪͙̱̻̳̟̺͙̮̋͋͐̍̇̈́̚̕͟͢͞X̽̆ͮ̋ͪ̿̿̆͒̾̍̏ͬ͒̆ͯ͑͌̕͝͏̬̼͉͉̤̩̯̫̦͢ͅR̶͛ͧ̏̾̀̉̏ͩͮͧ̈́ͨ͏͏͔͓̙̗̤͓̯͉̭̦̞̤̖̥̩E̸̵͗̾̒ͧ̀͐̿͑̌̊̍ͨ̑ͣ͆ͥ̉̈͏̗̤͖̭͓̥Ľ̨̛̈̃̎̍ͯ̀͒͛̕҉̬̣̼̰͖͉̯̘̻̯̲̻̞͔̺͞X̡̡̙̹̦̗̄ͣ̃̓͑̾̃̎̇͒Ã̵̶̴̢̪̥̻̦̙̘͙̅̒ͮ͂ͨ̄́ͩ͢Ŕ̶̷̡͔̪̙͚̟͚͓͔̀́̒̍̈͛̾̎̀̐̀̈ͧ̊ͪ̐ ̷̵̣̥͎͖̜͇͕̰͔͇̤͍̹̾͊̾̽́̃́E̷͙̖̫͖͔͖͕̼͙͇ͣ̇ͭ̈́̃͐̃ͥ̄̽͂͆ͬ͐͒́̚Lͤͥ͌̊̑͒͏͘͝҉͙̱͔̥̰̞ͅĄ̳͎̙̯̲͖̖ͣ͑̊͆̽̆ͪ̂͛̄̏͌̃̽̐̐̕͠X̷̵̪͈̯̼̦̞̫̱̜̏͒ͮ̏ͤ̃̈ͦ̋͟X̸̵̝͉̮̠͚͎͔̪̺̱̬͙̩̯̳̠̔̌̑̾ͫ͆̂̑ͩͯ̿̈́ͪ̚͜Ȃ̸̵͍̪͎͈̮ͭͦ̎̉ͦͫ̕͟L̆ͥ̓̇̏̎̌ͤ̊̿͞҉̬͙̤̱͙͘͘Ḙ̷̢̗̲͇̯̯̫͖͓̟̮̼̓̋̈́̆ͦ͆͛͂̔͒̚͢͟͠Ṟ̢̣͈̟̰̲͔̬͇̩̳̟̹̦͍̓̐ͩ͐̂̓̎̓ͦ̈̃̂̀͢͝͝ͅX̋ͯ̈̒͐̐̌͒͆ͧ҉̲͈̙͢͢͝ͅALERXALERXAL
ERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR
ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXA
LERXALERXALERXALERX

ALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALE
RX̪̯̼͍̝̲̘̘͙̠̫̪̭̺̥̽ͪͦ͋̋̀̕̕͡A̵̢̛̱̼̲̖̭̟̞͚̠̫̥̮̝̹̦̣̥̭̍̂͛̀͌͂̂ͣ͊͗̔ͣ̽̚L̴̡͋̇̇̒ͪ̋́̂̍ͪ̐̚҉̻̠͈̥̯̟Ẻ̷̵̷̢̱̭͍͖͙̲͕͋ͮ͛ͭͨ̏ͫ̋̇̾ͅṘ̛̑͐͒ͨ̌̎̇̂͒̃̓ͬͩ҉̷̡͏̖̻̲̠͈̖̙̬̯͈͕̙͖͍͎̳̟̗X̡̡̧̟̭̲͇̫̻͕̖̣̰͈̾͆ͨ͂͡A͚̪͔̮̭͍̤̠̹̣͍̰̓̌͐ͦ̇ͬͫ́ͥ̇͊ͣ́Ĺ̴̶̵̸̵͈̣̭̘̲̱̪̤̦̫̥͉̩̈ͤͮ͋̑͋͆̒̅̊̓ͅĘ̞̘͇̼͈̯̮̬̭͇͎̻̺̜̯̩̤ͮ̿̑͗͂̾̐͆ͥ̀ͣ̃̌ͪ̾̿͛͞͝ͅR̍̉̈́ͣ͆̓̒ͦ̾͢͢҉̶̢̫͕̼̰͈̯͉̱X̸̪̻͖̞ͨ͐̂̉͑̅ͯͭ͑̋̒ͯ̂ͦͅĄ̴̛̺̞̳̲̼̘̦̱̠̜̥̟̬̠͔̄̀̀̇̒ͬͪ̇ͨ̂̾L̴̢̲͓͚̰̍̎͋̑͠E̵̶̹͓̥̦͓̘̮̦͍̟̯̙̲̤̲͔̯̔ͬ̿ͩ͒̈̚͘ͅŖ̝̹͉͚̝ͤ̑́̊͊̅ͭ̄̇̑̾͐̕ͅX̘̥̦̝͚͚͚ͫ̍ͩͥ͋͂̕͜͠A̷̢͌̂͛ͣ̔̓͑̋̆̀͒̌͂̇͗͏̡͏̭̝̝̗̹̭̥̯̯̪ͅL̵̛̠͇̳̳̜͈̭̜̺̟̭̳̯͍̣̼̪̤ͥͣ̇͊͟E̷̛̩̩̠͕̼̭̭̥͚̼͍̗ͭ̈́̆̐͑͑ͦͣ̔͂͑͒͆͂R͈͙͚̭̯̬̠̱͓̗̯̻͈̗̹̓ͫ̐͑ͯ͒ͥ͂̉ͥͩ̏̌͐ͬͮ͌͒̀̕Xͦ̂̈ͫ҉̷͖̫̳͓̕͜͞Ȧ̋̀͌͌̉ͮ͆͆́̽̆̐ͥ̇͟҉̲͕̼͔͎͚̱ͅLͫ͊ͯ̃ͫ͊̍͒͆͛̃̒ͪ̀҉̝͚͉̲̥͎̮̘̲̪̠̜̺̀́͜ͅË́ͥ̓́̑͌ͨͩ͊ͣ͆͌ͮ̂̌҉̯̜̘̤̖̠͎R̛̅̇͆̌҉̬͉̭̰̘͚̘͇͙̯̝̯̠̳̭̼̫́X̨̧̧̳͕̰̎̈́͋̿͋̄̐͊ͩͩ̒́̚Ą̟̪̤̹̿͛͂̑̅̋̀͛͛̋ͬ͐̀͝͡L̷͚͓̼̘̝̮͍̗͈͔̼̘͍̜͍̺̣̄̔̔̊͝Ẻ̛̦͍̬̲̈͂̂̇ͤ̕͜R̢̢̡͍̱̘͔̱̭͎̲̬̮͑̅ͮ̎͆̓̓ͯ̅̋̆̈̑͆̓̊͝X̶̺̤͔͕̝̺̩̩̤͓̫̭̖̳̆̓̓̉Ä̶̒̽ͤ̓ͬ̄ͪ̿̔͂̄̏ͤ̍̑͊҉͙͔̯̞̗̳͈͇̟͉͔̱̱͚̹̣ͅL͉͇͉̤̪̥̬̣̘̠̗͙̙̦̰̔̽̿̓ͬͨͤͤͪ̈́́͡͠Ë̵̬̝̫̺̣͓͇͔̖ͪ̆͛ͨ͗̐̊̉ͪ͐̓͒̚R̓̇̐̽̉ͤ̇ͥ̾̓ͯͨ̃̚҉͍̲̹͍̻̱̹͔̭̟͔͢͡ ̸̷͉͙̣͙̰̞͍͇͍̋ͥͥ̑̆̑̓ͥͯR̢̛͙̘͉̝̖̗̮̘̻̜̟͖̩̙̬̗̪ͩ̏̀̿̑̆́̃̐̍͌̃͘ͅE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERX
ALERXALERXALERXALERXALE
RXALERXALER RE LAX RE
LAX RELAXRELXAR ELX̪̯̼͍̝̲̘̘͙̠̫̪̭̺̥̽ͪͦ͋̋̀̕̕͡A̵̢̛̱̼̲̖̭̟̞͚̠̫̥̮̝̹̦̣̥̭̍̂͛̀͌͂̂ͣ͊͗̔ͣ̽̚L̴̡͋̇̇̒ͪ̋́̂̍ͪ̐̚҉̻̠͈̥̯̟Ẻ̷̵̷̢̱̭͍͖͙̲͕͋ͮ͛ͭͨ̏ͫ̋̇̾ͅṘ̛̑͐͒ͨ̌̎̇̂͒̃̓ͬͩ҉̷̡͏̖̻̲̠͈̖̙̬̯͈͕̙͖͍͎̳̟̗X̡̡̧̟̭̲͇̫̻͕̖̣̰͈̾͆ͨ͂͡A͚̪͔̮̭͍̤̠̹̣͍̰̓̌͐ͦ̇ͬͫ́ͥ̇͊ͣ́Ĺ̴̶̵̸̵͈̣̭̘̲̱̪̤̦̫̥͉̩̈ͤͮ͋̑͋͆̒̅̊̓ͅĘ̞̘͇̼͈̯̮̬̭͇͎̻̺̜̯̩̤ͮ̿̑͗͂̾̐͆ͥ̀ͣ̃̌ͪ̾̿͛͞͝ͅR̍̉̈́ͣ͆̓̒ͦ̾͢͢҉̶̢̫͕̼̰͈̯͉̱X̸̪̻͖̞ͨ͐̂̉͑̅ͯͭ͑̋̒ͯ̂ͦͅĄ̴̛̺̞̳̲̼̘̦̱̠̜̥̟̬̠͔̄̀̀̇̒ͬͪ̇ͨ̂̾L̴̢̲͓͚̰̍̎͋̑͠E̵̶̹͓̥̦͓̘̮̦͍̟̯̙̲̤̲͔̯̔ͬ̿ͩ͒̈̚͘ͅŖ̝̹͉͚̝ͤ̑́̊͊̅ͭ̄̇̑̾͐̕ͅX̘̥̦̝͚͚͚ͫ̍ͩͥ͋͂̕͜͠A̷̢͌̂͛ͣ̔̓͑̋̆̀͒̌͂̇͗͏̡͏̭̝̝̗̹̭̥̯̯̪ͅL̵̛̠͇̳̳̜͈̭̜̺̟̭̳̯͍̣̼̪̤ͥͣ̇͊͟E̷̛̩̩̠͕̼̭̭̥͚̼͍̗ͭ̈́̆̐͑͑ͦͣ̔͂͑͒͆͂R͈͙͚̭̯̬̠̱͓̗̯̻͈̗̹̓ͫ̐͑ͯ͒ͥ͂̉ͥͩ̏̌͐ͬͮ͌͒̀̕Xͦ̂̈ͫ҉̷͖̫̳͓̕͜͞Ȧ̋̀͌͌̉ͮ͆͆́̽̆̐ͥ̇͟҉̲͕̼͔͎͚̱ͅLͫ͊ͯ̃ͫ͊̍͒͆͛̃̒ͪ̀҉̝͚͉̲̥͎̮̘̲̪̠̜̺̀́͜ͅË́ͥ̓́̑͌ͨͩ͊ͣ͆͌ͮ̂̌҉̯̜̘̤̖̠͎R̛̅̇͆̌҉̬͉̭̰̘͚̘͇͙̯̝̯̠̳̭̼̫́X̨̧̧̳͕̰̎̈́͋̿͋̄̐͊ͩͩ̒́̚Ą̟̪̤̹̿͛͂̑̅̋̀͛͛̋ͬ͐̀͝͡L̷͚͓̼̘̝̮͍̗͈͔̼̘͍̜͍̺̣̄̔̔̊͝Ẻ̛̦͍̬̲̈͂̂̇ͤ̕͜R̢̢̡͍̱̘͔̱̭͎̲̬̮͑̅ͮ̎͆̓̓ͯ̅̋̆̈̑͆̓̊͝X̶̺̤͔͕̝̺̩̩̤͓̫̭̖̳̆̓̓̉Ä̶̒̽ͤ̓ͬ̄ͪ̿̔͂̄̏ͤ̍̑͊҉͙͔̯̞̗̳͈͇̟͉͔̱̱͚̹̣ͅL͉͇͉̤̪̥̬̣̘̠̗͙̙̦̰̔̽̿̓ͬͨͤͤͪ̈́́͡͠Ë̵̬̝̫̺̣͓͇͔̖ͪ̆͛ͨ͗̐̊̉ͪ͐̓͒̚R̓̇̐̽̉ͤ̇ͥ̾̓ͯͨ̃̚҉͍̲̹͍̻̱̹͔̭̟͔͢͡ ̸̷͉͙̣͙̰̞͍͇͍̋ͥͥ̑̆̑̓ͥͯR̢̛͙̘͉̝̖̗̮̘̻̜̟͖̩̙̬̗̪ͩ̏̀̿̑̆́̃̐̍͌̃͘ͅERXALERXAL
ERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAX

noʎpuıɥǝqnoʎpuıɥǝqnoʎpuıɥǝqnoʎ
puıɥǝq ʞooן noʎ puıɥǝq ʇɥbıɹ s,ʇı
s̨͙̩͍̰̤̞̒͋̓ͧͯ͒̐́̕͝ͅ,̷ͭͪͤͩ̌̐ͬ͐͐͠͏̟̗̣͍̯̲̤̹̝͙͕̲͕͇͓̼̀͘ʇ̷̧͓̦͕̜͚͆̀ͩ̚͢ı̃ͬ́̂̊͗ͮͧͦ̈́͑ͩ͐͑̽̊ͦ͛̐͏̪̱̭͍̝̣̤̹̥̳̭̪̻͇̺͓̜̀ ̵̧̲̤͎̞̞͈̺̅͒ͥ͌̀͆ͅb̏ͯ͆̄̾̈̈́́͠͏̗͍̦͚͎͖̻̯͖̙͈̙̤̣͖̠͙͖ͅṷ̶͕̙̥̮͎͇̖͙̦̼̖̭̫̖̌ͤ̎̐ͭ̎ͦ̓ͤ́́̚͘͟ı͌̉ͫ͒̎̾ͦ̆̑͆ͨ͏̸̧̢̣̬̱̳̘̲͕͎̗̺͔͖͉͇͉ɯ̧͊̋͊̇ͤ̍̆́̽̈̽̈͆͌̚͢͏͈̳̣͓͇̳̝͕̫ơ̯̘̺͇͈͙̖ͪ̄ͣ̂̓ͩͯ͂̈́ͫ̋ͦͫ̌͜ɔ̵̢̳͕͚̰͚͙̞̬̙͕ͩ̆̈́́̉̋͗̑ͬ͑̎͛͑ͨ̂̃ͭ̚͞ ̶̞̣̰̱̣̝̼̯̫͚̤̓̈́̍͗̿ͅs̷̈͛́̀̊ͩͬ̓ͧ͋͂ͫ͆̆̾̿̎ͧ͏̸̻͇̲͟,̶͔͕̺̰͖͔̥̝̠͕̗̈̽̊̓̐͆̆̾̎͆̍̑ͣ̅̚͘͢͜ʇͪ̽͋͗ͤ̽̅͛͆̈́͐̑ͥͪͭ̌̂҉͙͔͈̘͢͢ı͖̬͈͖̞̫̌̑̐͗̓̑̎ͩͧ͒ͮͭ̿̐̚͢͟ ̏̿ͣͨ͐̈́̏ͩ͛̐ͣͦ̚͜҉̼̞͈͕̬̮̻̥̤͍̺͎b͗ͣͪ̿ͪͤ̚͏͕̯̮̣̰͈͠ͅu̸̧̢ͯ̄̓ͣͦ̓̂̀̓̾ͤ̊̐̓̅̂҉͏͖̖̺̯̩̠̖̗̝̘̲̯͔̼̱͓ͅı̷̶̴͇̻̼͚̙͍͚͈̠͕̺͓̙̦̟̯̻̖ͭ͌ͧͥ͌͒̓ͮͭͥ̀͞ɯ̵̵̖͕̣̮̗̖͕̺̫̳̰̬̹͓̫̲̈́ͣ͛̉͑͂̎̊ͨ̔̀͟ͅȏ̢̝̝̻̥̫̥̖͐ͭ͂̊̓͘͢ɔ̵͔̘͈̦̹̣̱̣̳͖̺͓̱͓ͩ̿̊ͭ͑͂͊̋͠ ̸̨̘̪̻̜̝̲̽̇ͤ͂͗̆̎̽ͪ́͞͞s͖͍̹͚͎̜̞͍̼̬̜͓ͩ̄̎̒ͣ̓̈́ͦͯ̆͡͝,̧̡͆ͥ͒̌͂̿̀ͭ͋̌̉̔͆̆̓ͪ͗̐͞҉̘̝̱͇͈͈̣͡ͅʇ̨͙̳̖̣̹̲̩ͩ̊̃̓͐ͨ̋͑̉̓͆̍̍͒̔̚͝ı̯̥̹̻̠̮̤̙͎͍̙̲̙̯̠͕̘̯ͭͦͩ̍̂̑͌́̏ͧ̆̓ͫ͒͗̎ͭͦͦ͡͡ ̷̨̟̼͔͔̈ͪ͌͋͛̎ͧ̂͊̀͞͞b̯͚̠͙̲̺̻̹̙̫̭̜̩̘̰͍̙ͮ̉̈̽ͥ͆̓́̌͘͟u͗͑ͫͬͫ̍̿ͪ̿ͨ͏҉̹͍͈̯͇̻͈̪̫͖̙͙̭ı̵̰̞̖͇̠͇͓̲̞̘͓̦̞͎̘̺̂̋̈̐͌̿͌ͥ͐͋̅ͪͥͨ̓̆̏́ɯ̴̴̸͙͇͕͓̜̯͓̫͂̄̔̄͌ͅŏ̢͍͇̙̥̪̞̠̖̆ͯ̊̅͜͠ɔ̨̨͍̱͓͚̭̠̪̬̼̭̲̪̹̽̉ͤ͗̍̽͑ͦ̚
s,ʇı buıɯoɔ s,ʇı buıɯoɔ s,ʇı buıɯoɔ
s͛ͦ̓̾ͯ̈ͩ͂҉̨̰͇̩̺̹̺̭̙̻͕͙̳,̧͒ͤ̀̂ͭ̀̂͐̚̕͏̧̱͕͕̥̩͉̳̩̝͎̦͍͉͎̮ʇ̨̙̼̟̇͂͐̅̒̓̂̍͠ͅı̵̧̧͓̞͖̫̯̭̻͈̏ͯ̏̒ͭ̑ͩ̂ͣ ͥ̓͐͌ͤ͂̓̇̂ͥ҉̶̨͢͏̖͇̲̝̼̻͇̝̤̙̣̖̠b̨̡̟̠͇̼̖̳͖̞̙̟̎ͨ̑̓̿̕ͅu̸̬̜̙͇͇͓̘͇̪̲̣̹ͤ̌͊ͮ͑ı̨̮̺͖̪̩͖̥̟̱̞̥͚͈̱͎͖͙̞̓ͯ̋̔̐ͪ͜͟͝ͅɯ̣̜̼͙̼̊͛͑͂ͫͣ̿͊̃ͮͤ̐̍͟͟͠o̴̔ͭ͌́͊͏̨͝҉̟̩̼̘ɔ̴̸͙̥̱̣̹͍̳͖̐͌͛̅̾̈̋ͮͣͮͫ͢ͅ ̶̡̙̤̝̖͕͗̑̀̄̒̂͆͐̆̾ͥ͆͋͜s̶̪̳̩̳͖͓͐ͣ͑̃͛ͩͥ͗̇͜,́̃̒̀͋̈̏̒̚͢҉̴͉͔̝̗̼̙̰̰̞̠͈́ʇ̷̡͍̱̠̫͉̗̳̫̟͕̘̜̤̥̣̲̪́͒͐̃ͣ̄ͣ͒̈́̓̇ͯͪͨ̚ı̴̛̺̰͔͎̙͉͓̪̠̻̙̏̔̍ͭͥ̔͛̊͡͝ ̶̉ͯ̎̅̑̌ͪͮ̽̓̎̐͋̐҉̡͉̥͖̘̀́ͅB̸̏́̑̾̈́̑̌̅̈̀̚̕͡҉̼̟̹̞Eͦͯͭ̑̒͝҉̡͎̝̖̥͔͕̟̱̪̤͇͢H̢̛̛̲͉̝̮̏̑͗ͣ͆̅ͮ̽̎̓̐ͨ̆̚͡I̵̭̦̩̫͉̺̖͕͓̩͖ͩͭ̍ͭ̓̓̄͛̆̎́̑̿ͮ͘͝N̨͒͌̓̈́ͥ̅ͧͦͭ̾ͤ̅͗͟͏҉̟̝̲̲̻̥̹̯͚͇D̷̸̷̴̲̟̻̯͙̦̹̼ͧ̑̏̐̀ͫ̾ ̨̠̫̼̱͚͖ͥ͌ͮ̀̊͊̔̔̉̌ͦ͒Y̷ͥ͋̎́͒ͧ̆̇̽͂͒̌̔̅͌̽͠͞͏̢͎͖͖̞[̰̲̦͙̙̠̾̂̀̔ͥ̊͛̕͞ş̵͉̜͚̹̯̣̻̬͈̣̹̳̏̏ͪ͂̃̾͂ͦͥͨ̈͐ͪ̚t̄̇̅̓̑̚҉̴̨̛̫̣̗͈͍̲̗̯̝̯̲̮̩̯͎͓̘ͅrͦ͆͛̉̇̊ͣ̍ͣ͋͜҉̧̘̰̤̺̣͈̭͢i̓̒̓̔͒̆͌͂́͆ͧͦ̀ͯ͘͞҉̪͇̫͙͔͚̺̤͇̟̲͇͕̳̝̝͉́k̸̷̡̢̙̟͉̦͙̝̫̘̫̭̳ͫͨ̓̾͆́͋̎̀̃͋̀ͦ̍̏̑ͫ͗̚͟eͫ̍̐ͥͪͪ̒̓̕҉͈͖̳̱̙̬̞͉̳̮̭͖̠̼̝̩̼͓]̍̅̔̓̒̆͆̽̓͂ͫ̾̿̈͒́ͩ̚҉̢̪͉͖̹̦͙̘̪̬̥̼̺͟͠ͅÕ̵̠̙̥͚͓̩̤̺̰̬͚̣̳̲̥̫̲͍ͧ̐̊͆ͬ̏͋̊̾̏́U̢͉̦͖̜͈̙̪̦̩͙͚ͧ̃̿̆̒̑ͭͣͤͣ̀͟ͅ ̢̨͍̻̖̮̞̟ͯͫ̿̈́ͬͮ̋̏͊̀͘͘B̼͔̠͖̮̹̼̳̱̖̥͙̝̅̅̅̾͊̓́̍ͮ͟͞ͅĖ̴͕̞͙̟̞̙̱̍̍͛ͣ̎̓̆͂͌͢͝͝H̷̰͔͍̮̫̱̟̭͕͇̦͕͍̻̉̓̐ͥ̄̽͆ͭ͛̋̄̆͠͠͝I̵̩̗̩͖͚̙̲͙͕̪̼̯̼͙̹̼̜̐̒̊ͤ̒ͤͮͧ̂̃́͞͡ͅn͗̒ͧ̍̎͋ͨ͗ͫͭ̉̍̓̃͆̉҉̴̢̪̯̦̟͠d͂ͯ̏̽́̒̋̈́͂͘͢҉̹̹̣͙̰̤̯͘͠Ŷ̸̢̠̪͉̝͍̻̥͇̥̩̭̦̫͚̘̟ͣͫ͆ͯͥ̏ͨͩ̏̾͆͐̃̆͜͠ͅͅͅȯ̸̦͍͓̺͈̦͕̯̲̼͖͇̱̪̦͚͈̦̈́̄̌͐ͪͮ̊́̋ͧ̌̂ͬͣ̐ͮ̚̕͞Ü̶̥̜̯̠̱̤͕̖̪̪ͨ̓̈̍̈̍͑ͬ̒̓̐ͤ͋ͥ͋̑̐

BEHINDYOUBEHINDYOUBEHINDYOUBEHINDYOU

Í̶ͧͮ̆͒͆̿͗ͩ͏̨̦̮̤̜̯͝T̨̥͚̳͇̮̥͎̻̫͛ͣͯͮ̿̓͐ͧͦ̊͞͝'̸̸̏͌̄̀͆͏͈̳̼̖̀S̷̡̻̼̙̭̪̳̖̹̠̲͇̹͍̊ͥ̒ͬ̇̎̽͒̓ ̸͇̦͔̭̳̥̭͉̓̄͒̀͞H̡̧̨̯̟̗̫͈̭͇̯̙̮͖͓̰̞̜ͥ̊ͯͯ̿ͪͨ̾͗ͮͅE̡̺̗̣͕̻͙̘̲̪̔̎̌͑́͌̽͡Ŗ̹̩̼̮̆͋̄̑̏ͫͫͮ̓͒̈́̽ͥ͗͊̕E͋ͧ͒͊̇́̆̎̀̂̑ͫ́ͩ̔̉̋̀͞͏̗̘̞̯͕͖͚̼̫̟͚̗͙̜̘̘ͅ

29[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Ie6MZja

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 MHsoFWZ

1705IT ENDS SOON.

You may only vote for the players in your thread.

One thread will be selected at random to rejoin the main thread. Only the lynch in that thread will succeed.

From there, the game will continue as it has always continued, the phases will pass as if nothing has changed. Until a moment will come, maybe in a phase, maybe after the game, maybe even after several games. Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize players are not how you perceived them to be at all. You'll stand aside as a great complexity intrudes, tearing apart, piece by piece, all of your carefully conceived speculation, whether deliberate or unconscious. And then for better or worse you'll turn, unable to resist, though try to resist you still will, fighting with everything you've got not to face the thing you most dread, what is now, what will be, what has always come before, the alignment you truly are, the alignment we all are, buried in the nameless black of a thread.

DAY THREE begin.

30[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:One thread will be selected at random to rejoin the main thread. Only the lynch in that thread will succeed.

Does this mean everyone goes back to the main thread--not just the players of that thread? Or will there still be split threads or something?

What happens if one thread is full of no votes? Is it ineligible for the thread selection?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum