Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Luxaria wrote:
Cure wrote:One thread will be selected at random to rejoin the main thread. Only the lynch in that thread will succeed.

Does this mean everyone goes back to the main thread--not just the players of that thread? Or will there still be split threads or something?

What happens if one thread is full of no votes? Is it ineligible for the thread selection?

The selected thread re-fuses into the main thread. The main thread continues with all its players as normal. Any thread is a valid candidate for selection.


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

32 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:49 pm

First thought for myself is to no lynch. I don't really care to see any of these players lynched right now, but that'd also mean potentially several days of not seeing an alignment flip other than neutral (ignoring whatever happened with Mitsu), so I don't know.

I guess I'll think about it. I don't really see clause to lynch ezzelin just yet, nor really Ardonye (@ other thread: Nye voted NL or NV or whatever since she'd be asleep and nothing was happening prior to that). deo had some attention last phase, but I don't... really have a strong read on him one way or the other. Sammie's been a bit quiet, but that's Sammie, and nothing is really off.

Idk. It just sucks because if this thread is chosen, none of the people in it really feel worthy of much attention compared to some of the discussions/results in other threads as they pertain to the last day phase... but another day of no lynch. Meh. Also pretty frustrating to even consider trying to interrogate / speculate about the candidates in other threads.

What do you four think?


_________________
View user profile

33 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:01 pm

View user profile

34 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:17 pm

T3tsuya wrote:
Luxaria wrote:First thought for myself is to no lynch.

No.

V_te: N_ lyn_h

Would you like to buy a vowel?

Edit: I'm going to re-read deo's posts. I don't really know what to think of ezz or Sammie tbh.


_________________
View user profile

35 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 pm

okay yeaaaah so based on how this phase lynch mechanics is going to work I... honestly believe every thread has at least one mafia... otherwise that'd suck a lot if an all-town thread got picked as the lynch thread i guess lol

people i guess i would vote for per each thread:
β(this, the one that matters): i.... no one? idk ezzelin's been going in pretty hard on me but idk if i find it "suspicious" and i'm not inclined to vote dogiya and slightly less luxaria
γ: pan??; not tiki and aeiou
α: chi??, mr alice???
δ: i don't find entelechy as suspic as other people maybe even though it seems like it's just the inactivity that people don't like but eh, otherwise gerry

this is so confusing i actually dont even know who im worried about anymore

oh but i'm pretty sure now that nautilus was mafia then lol because this shit is way too whack

(sorry for late night obviously not-very-thought-about-ish post but i wanted to make sure i jotted some stuff down before tomorrow)

View user profile

36 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Sammiya

avatar
Admin
I'm sick and I can't really focus enough right now to decide at this moment. For now I'm going to Vote: No Vote and will try to speculate tomorrow if I'm feeling better.


_________________
View user profile http://crywolf.forumotion.com

37 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:27 pm

lulu wrote:THIS GAME IS STUPID!!!! I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!

+1


_________________
View user profile

38 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 am

OKAY. Sorry I'm pretty busy until evening today so this will be brief. I will try to read/spec more once I have the time. I've only read this thread so far so I may have missed out on other stuff.

Tiki seems to be clearly town going by rollover. However I do kind of wish this power hadn't been blown so early in game. We haven't had a town death yet (assuming mitsu isn't town) and Tiki hadn't been FOSed that much soooooo idk why it was used

SECOND. The person I'm most inclined to vote for in this thread is at the moment Deo, simply because I feel everyone else has been more active in discussion (plus other reasons but you get what I mean overall). Not looking at other thread candidates yet because I'm so confused about what's going to happen. HONESTLY I. am more suspicious of people not in this thread but they aren't in this thread. WHAT DO



I will toss out a vote later

View user profile http://ardonye.tumblr.com

39 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:52 am

5.1 Pensive Cake

Total Time:
Prep: 30 min
Cooking: 15 min

Yield:
serves 22

Ingredients:
3 D3 votes
120g conflicting information
200g lynch
1 teaspoon questionable powder
2 tablespoons strange jam
250 mL whipping deo
1 pack worry icing

Directions:
Crack the D3 votes and carefully separate aeiou from mitsu. Whisk the mitsu until firm. Mix aeiou with conflicting information, and whisk until fluffy.

Sift the lynch through a sieve and mix in the questionable powder. Add the questionable-lynch mixture as well as aeiou with conflicting information to the mitsu, stirring slowly and carefully, folding in all the ingredients.1 Pour onto a greased baking tray and bake 25 min at 180°C. Once cooled, cut into two equal pieces.2

Whip the deo until firm, and mix in strange jam. Spread the jam onto one part of the previously prepared sponge cake as show on fig. 1.
fig. 1 wrote:
deo wrote:I... honestly believe every thread has at least one mafia... otherwise that'd suck a lot if an all-town thread got picked as the lynch thread i guess lol
Place the other sponge cake on top.3

Prepare the worry icing. Pour it over the cake and carefully coat the sides as shown on fig. 2.
fig. 2 wrote:
hoothosr wrote:Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize players are not how you perceived them to be at all. /.../the alignment you truly are, the alignment we all are, buried in the nameless black of a thread.
Place in the fridge and let it cool for 4 hours.

Serve with confusion.

Chef's Notes:
1 I think it's fairly possible that nautsu was actually town, tbh. they warned us about what's going to happen if we lynch them, and the jail is still there today, so they couldn't have been the maf jailer. which brings to question vowels' results tbh, since this is already the second discrepancy (first being eleni's claim that she visited t3t not lulu) :Va

2 I don't know how I feel about no-lynch at this point. it's true that we don't know which thread will be picked, but I firmly believe the mafia are distributed more or less evenly among the threads, which means 1/5 or 2/5 chance of hitting mafia even with a random vote, and by D3 we should all be having more firm suspicions than that.

3 omg I feel like I'm tunneling deo but?? my initial vote on deo was an activity vote, and I put it on him the next day as well bc of gut feeling and based on their reaction, and now this sounds very much like a maf slip up?? deo, care to explain what you meant by that?

View user profile

40 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:45 am

high seraph wrote:yeah unfortunately, though, nautilus wasn't mafia.

Even if we hadn't lynched nautilus, reality would still be split eventually, because she would suicide at some point in the game that was unknown even to nautilus herself. tbh nautilus might even not be dead, actually. I don't know how this makes sense but this is how things are ok it's not my fault. I know I'm one of the guys who said "wow this role has zero chance of being town" but it is town. This much is... undeniable.
Ok so I decided to go back and look closer @ mitsu's claims
MITSU'S LAST WORDS:

either way, my role PM has involved a shitload of guesswork because it's basically written with about as much clarity as half of my posts in this game have been and i straight up have been guessing what my role can do because it's written in the exact same format as the book. thanks kiyoko for going all out on it

long story short, i have several abilities that trigger when i die! i have been told by the hosrs that apparently all the fun happens when i die so i guess i'll find out what happens when i die, i guess.

The way my role PM is split up is that half of it is the Navidson Record, which has a scene that implies that my house is like schrodinger's cat (?) and I presume this means that something about my rollover flip is going to be either inaccurate or missing

Half of it is Truant, which implies that something will linger upon you after it seems to be gone, and a small quote on the side THAT IS SIDEWAYS, THANKS KIYOKO, is from Zampano, which implies that something will happen to the universe(?) that only the dead would know and I completely read this part as something will happen to the forum itself and I kind of want to die just to see what will happen. I hope it's great
Also: nope, not jailer! Listen, people come to me, not the other way around
WELL

AT LEAST I'LL HAVE FUN WATCHING WHATEVER HAPPENS TO THIS THREAD ONCE I DIE BECAUSE SOMETHING WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN AT SOME POINT!! I don't know whether or not that means the forum will explode, but I have been told that the fun starts the moment I die, so.

For what it's worth, before all of this happened I was side-eying Lucas for that vote on lulu despite lulu literally hardclaiming jailer earlier, but w/e.
So far, they seem to be true. If what Lucas is saying is correct then........ rip our first casualty.............
If Lucas turns out to be mafia though, then I think it's highly likely mitsu is also maf. At this point though I'm getting more town reads on them both in light of recent evidence

high seraph wrote:If I can get... a summary... of all the actions that got claimed on N0/N1 so far (aeiou, eleni, alca, lulu... those are people I think claimed their actions), then I could maybe answer a few questions. For example, alca asked what happened to her redirection on N1. Nautilus didn't have an action and, what's more, she couldn't be acted upon, so that's what happened there.
If no one else does this, I will start making one before bed.

Pan wrote:n0 i got an extra message in my inbox; i have a pretty good idea of who it's from, but has anyone else gotten one since?
Anyone? Just quoting this in case you miss it due to the madness that is 4 threads.
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WE HAVE PROVEN THE EXISTENCE OF: tracker, 2 stunners, 2 jailers, messenger, MITSU'S HOUSE THING, bus driver and TIKI NORRIS THE HERO thus far

lulu wrote:β: luxaria
- this is probably my most fuzzy thread b/c i haven't seen much spec or FOSing from anyone here... i'd honestly be happy voting for anyone which makes me additionally suspicious if this thread ends in a NL.
- i'm leaning towards lux b/c i feel like she'd be pressuring people more if she was town. i've only played one game with a town lux but i recall her being aggressive & energetic. i don't think i've seen her FOS a single person yet this game?
- anyway i'm very interested in seeing spec lists from everyone in this thread - namely, who do you think is mafia and who do you think is town, whether in or out of your thread?
I can see your point on Lux, but they did put a lot of effort into trying to prove mitsu's alignment... sooooo I don't know. Still leaning more towards Deo. I will put out a vote before bed. Honestly we don't really have what I would consider great lynching candidates this thread :/

View user profile http://ardonye.tumblr.com

41 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:05 am

ezzelin wrote:
3 omg I feel like I'm tunneling deo but?? my initial vote on deo was an activity vote, and I put it on him the next day as well bc of gut feeling and based on their reaction, and now this sounds very much like a maf slip up?? deo, care to explain what you meant by that?
what reaction, the one where i said i didn't really care if i ended up the lynch target? i mean i still don't really but things are already crazy

and idk how you could... misinterpret that post i guess lol, i just said it would suck if a thread was picked to be the lynch thread and there was literally a 0/5 chance of hitting mafia there

View user profile

42 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:32 am

~LUCAS I MADE A THING FOR YOU~

ACTIONS N0
Sammiya was jailed. (lulu)
ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ
alcasync was jailed. (MYSTERY JAILER who is 99% maf)
high seraph was stunned. (Rasei's stun)
chinomi was stunned.
eleni was targeted for a kill but it failed. (T3tsuya was original NK target that was redirected, OR WAS HE????)

eleni acted on T3t N0, but appeared to have acted on lulu N0 according to Aeiou.
Pan received a message.
Codex Seraphinianus acted on lulu N0.

ACTIONS N1
lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ
Rasei was stunned. (sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

Aeiou was watching lulu N0 and N1.
Five acted on lulu N1.
alcasync acted on nautilus.

ACTIONS N2
eleni was jailed. (might have been lulu's jail re-directed off Ardonye)
lulu was jailed. (self-jail?, more evidence here, Ardonye was lulu's original target? THEN WHO WAS JAIL)
Five was stunned.
Aeiou was stunned. (Rasei)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)
~A LOT OF GIBBERISH~
Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected the town. (obviously Tiki)

eleni targeted Ardonye last night.

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT AND UPDATE THIS AS YOU GUYS SEE FIT. I may have missed something (see below to know my fuck ups).

~THAT WAS THE THING~

OKAY SO I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME READING so sorry for addressing it so late:
drandahl wrote:Taking breaks, but question for those of you in another universe:

http://crywolf.forumotion.com/t186p285-literary-upick-chapter-3#15021

Ardoge, can you explain why you pushed for a "LET'S NOT SPREAD VOTES" campaign, but voted NL? You then mention suspicion of several players, one of which would be a decent start of a vote campaign at that time (LuLu).
So what I said was:
Ardonye wrote:LYNCH!
Honestly I have no clue right now. I'm usually in favour of lynching D1 for information, but I don't have anyone I feel super strongly about lynching. I will check thread again tonight.
Ardonye wrote:Okay I really don't like how spread the votes are. I assume if a tie occurs, the person lynched is RNGed? Let's not leave it up to chance.

Since we have unlimited vote changes...
vote: no lynch

I'm perfectly willing to have a lynch, but I'm also NOT willing to let RNG lynch for us.
I voted no lynch because at the time I was awake, there was a bunch of people tied. Whenever lynches end in a tie, in my experience, town usually gets screwed over. I just don't see how not wanting votes spread is contradicted by my act of voting no lynch?

Now onto the matter of voting.
Sorry deo but. vote: deo

"One thread will be selected at random to rejoin the main thread."
I HONESTLY HOPE IT'S NOT OURS...........

ALSO PLEASE START VOTING I WILL BE ONLINE FOR A BIT LONGER AND MAYBE I WANT JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF THE ACTION :'(

View user profile http://ardonye.tumblr.com

43 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:51 am

lulu wrote:β: luxaria
- this is probably my most fuzzy thread b/c i haven't seen much spec or FOSing from anyone here... i'd honestly be happy voting for anyone which makes me additionally suspicious if this thread ends in a NL.
- i'm leaning towards lux b/c i feel like she'd be pressuring people more if she was town. i've only played one game with a town lux but i recall her being aggressive & energetic. i don't think i've seen her FOS a single person yet this game?

This is the second time you've said that. It's kind of frustrating because previously I tried to offer a more in-depth post after finally attempting to get invested in the thread, also around the time when you were saying something similar, but that post is being ignored here. In it I tried to voice thoughts on as many players as possible. Here's the most relevant parts to this discussion:

Spoiler:

Luxaria wrote: I am not immediately suspicious of Lulu's speculation on D1, independent of her claim which came in while I re-read the thread.

I'm not getting a large enough read on anyone to back the lynch votes already out in the open. I saw some pointing at Aeiou (did I imagine it? I thought there were more votes on her), but amusingly she's been lynched early in every game she's played and been town in every single one... so I am tentatively disinclined towards her for the moment.

deo hasn't set off alarms just yet, nor do drandahl or Mitsu. Pan said he would be gone all phase, so I don't really like that he has a vote on him when he made it clear he wouldn't be around. That said, this vote comes from Rasei, who happens to have claimed fairly early the stunner role. That's up for interpretation, but she seems earnest.

Other thoughts: I feel like if we had an alignment investigative role they probably would have checked eleni (or Tet?) right about now, unless they saw no reason to doubt her claims. So the lack of votes on eleni does seem to vet her story, but doesn't count for an alignment checker wishing to remain anonymous.

Otherwise, general thoughts... I'm not sure how to interpret the majority of people commenting on the nature of late voters on D1, since there seems to be sizable discussion to that end. I didn't see much wrong with chinomi's comment, as drandahl did, just as I find Lucas' reasoning for looking into those 7 - 10 players as reasonable (Lucas seems... tentatively more townish than not)

I am also a bit perplexed in hindsight by alca's vote on me when Five's comment could be nothing other than an inside joke--and also why she voted me instead of Five, considering Five made the comment, but she wanted me to explain it. That said, her focus on assembling and collecting information makes me less interested in probing her for now.

If I went down the list of players based on activity, I don't remember plotstickers, Duck (Entelechy), and Mr. Gerbear offering all that much.

plot posted a gif, and Mr. Gerbear said they forgot to send a role action in (... I feel like this happened in Gakuen S2, too?) and voted drandahl, I think in response to bringing up the chinomi comment. Which isn't unfair. Hmm. I'm more inclined towards activity voting than getting rid of someone like lulu right now, especially given recent claims. Not feeling the deo vote just yet, and I already stated my hesitation on Aeiou.

I voted plotstickers last day phase given everything I listed above. People on this board know I favor activity and policy lynching early on in the game. I am still unsure how I feel about how D2 unfolded, given how it was a mess and we never quite got closure on the events, and now we're in whatever the hell this is. Lucas seems to be suggesting Mitsu is town. Tentatively, I want to wait until the thread(s) merge and arrive at more clarity before I dig through everything that happened D2 and arrive at consensus. This also goes for the current four threads in that I want to review them once they're closed, of which I am considering setting up documents where I arrange every post between the four threads in chronological order and tag them by their corresponding thread. This is just for my own personal book keeping. I probably won't do that, but whatever is going on now just irritates me on a fundamental level.

So to that end, at the start of the phase I pointed out:

Luxaria wrote: I don't really care to see any of these players lynched right now, but that'd also mean potentially several days of not seeing an alignment flip other than neutral (ignoring whatever happened with Mitsu), so I don't know.

Idk. It just sucks because if this thread is chosen, none of the people in it really feel worthy of much attention compared to some of the discussions/results in other threads as they pertain to the last day phase... but another day of no lynch. Meh. Also pretty frustrating to even consider trying to interrogate / speculate about the candidates in other threads.

Bear in mind this sentiment is not unique to myself:

Ardonye wrote:Not looking at other thread candidates yet because I'm so confused about what's going to happen. HONESTLY I. am more suspicious of people not in this thread but they aren't in this thread. WHAT DO

I read through the posts of all four other members in my thread in a vacuum--as in, I didn't dig through the main thread and compare what they were responding to or the context. Which changes things, obviously, but I'm really not in the mood to dig through that thread right now. Thus, observations with the aforementioned caveat of context:

Ardonye: Least suspicious in this thread. Seems to be pro-town in playstyle, though I do notice that her general mannerisms and typing styles seem different from how I remember them in the two (or three?) games she's played here before. Those were quite a while ago. I don't know her as well as some other players here to judge off of personality. By the way, this is why I early on said I was town leaning on Lulu and Lucas, for example, because I've been trying to utilize gut reads more heavily to augment my playstyle. Which means trying to understand the player, not just what they say. But anyway. Not looking at Ardonye all that much.

ezzelin: I appreciate the effort she's put into her typing quirk (and tbh I hate typing quirks and ignore them when they're used on me), but it's made digging through most of her posts rather... difficult. There's so much flavor (as in, writing flavor) rather than content that it's hard to really dig through what she's saying. She seems to have a focus on deo, as indicated by the much more clear chef's notes in her recent posts.

I'm... not exactly sure what she's seeing with regards to deo's quote. I thought his statement was reasonable, because with, what, 22 players and a ghost Mitsu lurking between these four threads, with 6 mafia that means it's probable and statistically likely that there's going to be one per thread, at the very least. Which is something ezzelin even said:

ezzelin wrote:I firmly believe the mafia are distributed more or less evenly among the threads, which means 1/5 or 2/5 chance of hitting mafia even with a random vote

Can ezzelin explain why exactly she's suspecting deo over his comment? Because it sounded like just a general statement of "I can't see a thread having no mafia because that's so incredibly unfair to town", which is reasonable, and it being misunderstood reminds me of Blaire (Mr. Alice) having her posts misinterpretted (like happened earlier in this game, actually).

But for deo, then, out of the four of you, this was the only statement I felt the need to bring up:

deo wrote:but uh... not going to lie if someone's going to be lynched for no reason i'm probably a better choice

Is there more you can say to this end, like your role isn't vital/crucial, or are you just apathetic, or? I'm just curious because if you stand by this and there's nothing else to go on, by your own admission you wouldn't be the worst one for this thread to vote on, given the situation. Further reinforced by:

deo wrote:what reaction, the one where i said i didn't really care if i ended up the lynch target? i mean i still don't really

So I guess I'm mainly just curious of...
1. What points are people raising against deo, specifically?
and
2. deo, do you really not care if you get lynched? And regarding the people you mentioned for each thread: What are your thoughts on Sammiya?

For that matter

Sammiya: I don't have any read on her because after digging through her posts... though she's been present, the most she's said is she wouldn't vote for a few of the people that were more or less town-sounding due to discussion in thread. Her personality this game is textbook Sammiya, though, which she always flies under the radar with as any alignment. Sammie, do you have any thoughts or opinions on this thread or the others right now?

I'm going to decline commenting on the other threads right now, though I'd be most interested in throwing lynches on less active players because that's what I do.

As for myself, if you're still curious why I'm not really as "energetic" as usual, the honest truth is that to me this game isn't Town vs Mafia, but rather Lux vs Role. I don't really want to get into the details right now. It's just really hurting my investment, both mentally and emotionally, into this game, and between all the quirks and ridiculousness--which distract and irritate me--I'm just not amused.

So anyway, there's my reads. Ship it.

Edit: Nye posted while I typed this. Going to read it in the meanwhile, as well as review and assess the people that got stunned and jailed each night.


_________________
View user profile

44 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:00 pm

5.2 Why This Chef Hates Mornings Baked Potato Dish

Total Time:
Prep:40 min
Cooking: 1h

Yield:
serves 22

Ingredients:
4 large deos
250g misunderstanding
1 red rollover
1 small lynch thread
1 large misread meaning
1 medium wondering
a squirt of question oil
0.5 dL no lynch
0.5 dL bad idea stock
1/2 teaspoon ground apathy
1/2 teaspoon ground beta thread
1/2 teaspoon ground message

Directions:
Peel the deos and cut them into medium-sized chunks. Slice the misunderstanding into bite-sized pieces. Remove the seeds from rollover, and slice it into longer chunks. Peel the misread meaning, cut it down the half, and slice each half into neat slices. Peel the wondering and cut it into longer strips. Mix all ingredients, place them on a greased baking tray, and add the question oil. Put in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.1

Separately mix the no lynch and bad idea stock. Add apathy, beta thread, and message. Mix well. Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the oven and bake for another 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.2

Serve with a good amount of further thoughts and input needed.

Chef's Notes:
1 yeah ok I can see now I misunderstood deo and am no longer bothered by that phrase. the problem was that I was writing my post soon after getting up with the pressure of needing to go soon, so I missed the fact that we could only vote for a person within our thread. To me, "lynch thread" only referred to which thread will be picked to have their lynch go through, rather than the selection from which a lynch target will be picked - and as such, an all-town thread as lynch thread would benefit town rather than harm, since there would be no maf to try to sway the votes away from one of their teammates. I wonder if I might be misreading the meaning, which is why I did not vote but rather directed a question towards deo for clarification. suffice to say, I no longer think deo's comment was odd.

2 I still believe no lynch is a bad idea. we're still at a very much safe ratio, and if the mafia are spread out among the threads (which imho they should be), as I said we still have a 1/5 or 2/5 chance of hitting one even with random votes. I am not comfortable with anyone who is voting no lynch today unless it's for reasons that they cannot manage to read through all of the spec that is going on among the threads (which I admit is quite a challenge to me and I frankly am not caught up on other threads because my time is limited and days fairly busy atm, though I should be returning home soon).
I'm also still concerned by deo's apparent apathy regarding votes on them /being lynched. I don't think I've played with them enough to be able to tell their maf behaviour versus town behaviour though, so I don't know what to think of it. on the other hand, they are still the only person within this thread that I suspected at all prior to thread splitting, but the apathy is bothering me. like deo do you not want to stay alive.
Also I got an additional message last night. I think mysterious messages are the kind of ingredients best used in making dog treats tbh.

View user profile

45 Re: [ ]iterar[ ] UPICK [ ]| Ch[ ]er β on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Lucas wrote:even though I think the horsr would be nerd losers and just make cat noises and owl faces at her

can confirm.


Re: This thread

Idk. I guess I'm more inclined to lynch Sammiya or deo, even if I'm not sure how I feel about ezzelin altogether. I would like to see them both post in reply before voting on them, if possible.


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum