Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 58]

631Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

what wrong with lulu's signature

632Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Cure wrote:i am pretty sure rasei is trying to vote every player and non player in this game it is her personal goal or she hates me and my tiny little owl feet

I love you. Thank you and I willnt do it again.

Last edited by Zura on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

633Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 ES9o5s1

634Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 pm

chinomi

chinomi

lulu's signature is beautiful and wonderful just the way it is

635Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

It's just been bothering me since Gakuen S2, but you've never posted as much as this phase, so I can't look away from it...

... is it just me...

636Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:57 pm

lulu

lulu

is lux-senpai trying to bully me

637Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Five

Five

lulu wrote:@chinomi
if nautilus flips town at this stage i'm more likely to suspect five than aeiou because i think it's more likely for five to be the mafia jailer than for maf to watch me two nights in a row but ymmv - it's entirely possible aeiou just fabricated the results seeing as it contradicts eleni's n0 action
Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 I9auBzn

Do I LOOK like a jailer?

Do you really think it's more likely for me to be a jailer than to have some knowledge about you after visiting you? I mean, I know I don't need to defend myself yet, and it's probably irrelevant because Nautilus will probably flip maf, but c'mon now, let's get real here. Do you tend to get killed early? If aeiou was under the impression that you were likely to die early, I can see them doing that if they thought their role would give them information on who sent the NK, though I kind of... don't think that's the case?

638Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

? ??

is lux ok? maybe the phase was too intense for her guys.

639Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:58 pm

angel★

angel★

I... have reasons but I'm still inclined to believe mitsu.......

but at the same time, we gain much more information if we lynch one of the people involved in the whole confusion so I guess vote: mitsu.... and i guess there's supposed to be fun so???

my data is shaky PLEASE POST

640Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

EITHER WAY I DON'T THINK I CAN POST MORE OF THOSE POSTS ANYMORE ONCE I DIE... it's ok... they were long anyways............................. i just wanted to get into the spirit of my book.............

My role isn't very exciting but apparently the stuff that I don't really know about is Kiyoko's magnum opus so I guess we'll see what happens to the thread once I die in rollover

@chi - DON'T HURT ME LIKE THIS!!! DON'T!!!

I WAS JUST WAITING FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT TO COORDINATE IT WITH PAN!!! AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR WIN

fwiw though: general call that doesn't actually affect anything resulting from my lynch is that I really like it when neutrals get their wins, so please don't fuck with the second neutral in any way

641Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:58 pm

deo

deo

i'm actually freaking out help

642Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:59 pm

lulu

lulu

Five wrote:Do I LOOK like a jailer?

i dont know what game it was but im pretty sure there has been at least one game on this forum with an encyclopedia role that was "when you visit someone they become so engrossed in reading you they cannot act for the night" SO I MEAN IM OPEN TO ANYTHING

643Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

lulu wrote:
Five wrote:Do I LOOK like a jailer?

i dont know what game it was but im pretty sure there has been at least one game on this forum with an encyclopedia role that was "when you visit someone they become so engrossed in reading you they cannot act for the night" SO I MEAN IM OPEN TO ANYTHING

OPEN LIKE A BOOK

644Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I mean, Lucas was the dictionary and could do a bunch of weird shit

anything is possible if you believe

But no let's see what happens strap me in

645Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 pm

angel★

angel★

oh my god my phone literally cut out the moment I pressed send the first two times I tried to send that

bites nails nervously

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum