Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 58]

616Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

lulu wrote:if this lynch continues in this direction it's likely to lead to multiple town power roles getting revealed in a single phase, so i'm starting to get quite uncomfortable.

Accurate prediction, apparently.

617Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Anyways, so, before I die here are my HOT SCOOPS of information:

Rasei is undeniably the intermission role and if anyone thinks it's anyone else, they are incredibly mistaken unless someone is very good at impersonating Rasei. I highly doubt Rasei is mafia because if Rasei is maf what the heck would they do with a floating intermission that's literally just Gintama chapter titles reworked into life advice

No Sougo, 0/10. Takasugi's actually my favourite, sorry Rasei.

Aeiou is not lying about the existence of the Codex, because it is undeniably the gibberish role seen in rollover! A friend of mine reblogs weird shit on his tumblr, and this is one of them. Aeiou's post actually clued me into it, ftr...

This is why I think the possibility of Aeiou being inaccurate exists since they got the Codex, at least, and can identify its connection to the gibberish

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Codex-Seraphinianus-660x477

THERE now you can't say I died without saying anything important. Like I said, even knowing the book title gives you shit all about what the book actually does, because it's all in a fake language no one can read

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

618Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:47 pm

deo

deo

why is this happening

oneechan don't leave me ;___;

Last edited by deo on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

619Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:48 pm

lulu

lulu

@chinomi
if nautilus flips town at this stage i'm more likely to suspect five than aeiou because i think it's more likely for five to be the mafia jailer than for maf to watch me two nights in a row but ymmv - it's entirely possible aeiou just fabricated the results seeing as it contradicts eleni's n0 action

tho i'd like to point out that nautilus is pulling the last minute "if i die my alignment may be obscured / tampered with" trope, a close sister to the "don't vote for me i'm a death miller" trope which feels scummy to me

@nautilus
quick last minute questions - to clarify, you did not act on me at all last night right?
you're voting on aeiou for self-preservation but do you believe she's maf?
also do you have any town or maf leaning reads on any other players rn?

620Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Lets all switch to no lynch instead of no vote

621Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:This situation is confusing as fuck. Re-reading again, I guess.

+1

622Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

WELL

AT LEAST I'LL HAVE FUN WATCHING WHATEVER HAPPENS TO THIS THREAD ONCE I DIE BECAUSE SOMETHING WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN AT SOME POINT!! I don't know whether or not that means the forum will explode, but I have been told that the fun starts the moment I die, so.

For what it's worth, before all of this happened I was side-eying Lucas for that vote on lulu despite lulu literally hardclaiming jailer earlier, but w/e.

@lulu - Nope! And I'm more inclined to think it's an inaccurate role at play here rather than she being maf because she identified the codex when half the thread was all "what is this thing". Annnnnd not really! I do think eleni is town and Tet is probably town, bar gambits, and I'm a bit iffy on people who voted for deo + Lucas for that random vote on you after you outright claimed jailer, since lmao why would you vote for someone who literally claimed a pr that can be identified in-thread. I know you did that shit in S1 with the revival but the chances of you doing that twice were pretty slim imo

623Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:51 pm

chinomi

chinomi

vote: nautilus

i have to do this m'lady ;___;

624Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:51 pm

lulu

lulu

OH MY GOD WE HAVE PLAYER NIGHT INFO THAT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS EACH OTHER IT IS OVERWHELMINGLY MORE LIKELY THAT SOMEONE IS LYING OVER ROLES BEING UNRELIABLE!! EVEN IF THE LATTER IS THE CASE THERE IS NO WAY TO CONFIRM WHAT THE TRUTH IS WITHOUT LYNCHING!!! THERES NO REASON NOT TO LYNCH!!!!!

625Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

it's ok chi

i understand

i fucked up and I COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT YOU IN LIT MAFIA ONE. it's okay.

anyways tho i am still super curious w/ what happened with eleni's action but i guess my death will happen first

@deo - it's ok

i will notice you from the great beyond

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

626Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Ie6MZja

VOTES

PAN vs. No Lynch

RASEI vs. Deo Tiki The Troll T3tsuya Sammiya Angelstar Pan Aeiou Deo Nautilus No Lynch

ALCASYNC vs. Aeiou Luxaria Nautilus

LULU vs. Aeiou Nautilus

ARDONYE vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

DRANDAHL vs. Chinomi Alcasync No Vote

AEIOU vs. Deo Nautilus

FIVE vs. lulu Aeiou Nautilus

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Deo lulu Deo Nautilus

ELENI vs. lulu

T3TSUYA vs. lulu

NAUTILUS vs. lulu Aeiou

MR. GERBEAR vs. Drandahl

TIKI THE TROLL vs. lulu Nautilus

ANGELSTAR vs. No Vote

MR. ALICE vs. lulu

SAMMIYA vs. Aeiou

ENTELECHY vs. Deo

CHINOMI vs. Aeiou Nautilus

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Aeiou Aeiou
TOTALS

NAUTILUS VII

NO VOTE IV

DEO III

AEIOU III

LULU I

NO LYNCH II

DRANDAHL I

PLOTSTICKERS I

627Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Zura wrote:Zura katsura is confuse and just wants a drink.

+1 again
HOW AM I STILL BACKREADING, HOW MANY POSTS HAPPENED IN THE SHORT TIME I WASN'T LOOKING???)

628Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 pm

chinomi

chinomi

n☆util☆s wrote:it's ok chi

i understand

i fucked up and I COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT YOU IN LIT MAFIA ONE

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Stock-photo-businessman-has-sudden-symptoms-of-a-heart-attack-angina-nausea-or-illness-like-flu-or-ebola-227318932

629Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

this is completely unrelated, but lulu, can you... like... fix your signature... please...

630Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

lulu

lulu

whats wrong with my signature

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum