Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 58]

586Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: No Vote because i am legitimately leaving rn and don't have time to look at the walnut storm that is mouse kids right pendiddly now

587Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, home finally, so, proper reading and posting time:

As I watched the conversation turn into outright melee, with critical information coming at only the last minute, it was all I could do to retain my sanity and do escape through the nearest high window. With confused information coming from all sides, our apparent security officer and arbites both frothing at the mouth, while everyone flailed about about, either to apologize, accuse them, or simply scream their insecurities at the whole of the group, I was at least able to glean something from the mob, and it started to seem to me that, on our side or not, keeping Lulu and Aeiou around might be for the best, even despite the latter's Freudian slips about how she spends her spare time.

Aeiou wrote:I will go out in a raging vore fire if I have to!!! I just need to think what all I want to reveal omg

More importantly, Aeiou seemed keen on information that would prove helpful, one way or another. I gave her a smile and a nod. "Well investigated, Aeiou. In that case, I shall unvote, and decree that I vote Nautilus."

I figure even if I was wrong, if she proved to be that second jailer (as Aeiou seemed to imply, from what I gathered through her confused ramblings about investigation, not wanting to die, and eating people), then that would at least allow us to return our attention to Lulu. And if that is not the case either...at least the discussion wouldn't expand two-fold every time Nautilus came to say something.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

588Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Five

Five

I have a question for Aeiou!

Do you happen to know if your role will see the night kill too, or just role powers?

589Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Ie6MZja

VOTES

PAN vs. No Lynch

RASEI vs. Deo Tiki The Troll T3tsuya Sammiya Angelstar Pan Aeiou Deo Nautilus No Lynch

ALCASYNC vs. Aeiou Luxaria Nautilus

LULU vs. Aeiou Nautilus

ARDONYE vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

DRANDAHL vs. Chinomi Alcasync No Vote

AEIOU vs. Deo Nautilus

FIVE vs. lulu Aeiou Nautilus

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Deo lulu Deo Nautilus

ELENI vs. lulu

T3TSUYA vs. lulu

NAUTILUS vs. lulu

MR. GERBEAR vs. Drandahl

TIKI THE TROLL vs. lulu Nautilus

ANGELSTAR vs. No Vote

MR. ALICE vs. lulu

SAMMIYA vs. Aeiou

ENTELECHY vs. Deo

CHINOMI vs. Aeiou

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Aeiou Aeiou
TOTALS

NAUTILUS VI

NO VOTE IV

DEO III

AEIOU II

LULU II

NO LYNCH II

DRANDAHL I

PLOTSTICKERS I

Last edited by Cure on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

590Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:22 pm

lulu

lulu

thank u for your hard work cure senpai

anyway i'm kind of bothered by the fact nautilus isn't around to defend themselves but tbf this was a really late info dump um...

591Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm not sure what is going anymore

592Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

lulu wrote:thank u for your hard work cure senpai

anyway i'm kind of bothered by the fact nautilus isn't around to defend themselves but tbf this was a really late info dump um...

Out of character...yeah, wish she were here. But, if she's the best lead right now...=/

593Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Five wrote:I have a question for Aeiou!

Do you happen to know if your role will see the night kill too, or just role powers?
I just get roles that targeted so I assume NK would count! And its literally just the book names that I receive, no powers

594Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm

angel★

angel★

UM i just finished dinner and there are so many pages and it's so hard to read and idk what to make of it all???

I'm kind of uncomfortable with the sudden nautilus bandwagon without her being here to defend herself though so idk....... hopefully she'll show up soon, although tbh idk who else I would vote for......

595Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im not caught up yet because mobile is fucking harsh but on the page im on i know i need to unvote asap - will return with another vote when im caught up

596Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote:no lynch

597Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:29 pm

lulu

lulu

DONT NO LYNCH IM GOING TO CRY
WE LITERALLY HAVE ONE PERSON CLAIMING NIGHT INFORMATION ON ANOTHER PERSON

AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED HAVE TO BE MAF!!! VOTE FOR ONE OF THEM!!!

598Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Cure

Cure

i am pretty sure rasei is trying to vote every player and non player in this game it is her personal goal or she hates me and my tiny little owl feet

599Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I KEEP TRYING TO POST AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE VOTE TALLY IS

UHHH this makes me wonder if aeiou has inaccurate results, because in one game i played with deo and a couple of folks on this forum there there was a mortician who had a paired inaccurate result with each of their results so I'm wondering if that happened here? the fact that eleni has outright stated that she didn't target lulu that night makes me wonder what happened here because that implies another source of redirection

either way, my role PM has involved a shitload of guesswork because it's basically written with about as much clarity as half of my posts in this game have been and i straight up have been guessing what my role can do because it's written in the exact same format as the book. thanks kiyoko for going all out on it

long story short, i have several abilities that trigger when i die! i have been told by the hosrs that apparently all the fun happens when i die so i guess i'll find out what happens when i die, i guess.

The way my role PM is split up is that half of it is the Navidson Record, which has a scene that implies that my house is like schrodinger's cat (?) and I presume this means that something about my rollover flip is going to be either inaccurate or missing

Half of it is Truant, which implies that something will linger upon you after it seems to be gone, and a small quote on the side THAT IS SIDEWAYS, THANKS KIYOKO, is from Zampano, which implies that something will happen to the universe(?) that only the dead would know and I completely read this part as something will happen to the forum itself and I kind of want to die just to see what will happen. I hope it's great

ANYWAYS LOL I WANT TO UNVOTE LULU AND ATTEMPT TO SAVE MYSELF AT THIS RATE BUT IS IT EVEN WORTH IT MAN!!!

ftr though i feel for you lulu even though you don't know what my alignment is because i know what it's like to be there in that moment

repressed memories, man

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

600Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, wait, there's one thing I'm missing in all of this. Maybe I am an idiot, but:

lulu wrote:- the other one is nautilus-senpai who we don't know the ability of but HOUSE OF LEAVES IS VERY CONCEIVABLY A JAILER ROLE

What makes you sure she's House of Leaves?

Was she posting like it?

... I've never read House of Leaves so I don't... know...

Also, how do we know there wasn't a redirect/bus last night and the jail was intended for another target? It'd be... kind of unlikely all things considered, but.

So for mafia to have jailed you, lulu, the town jail, they'd have had to role investigate you N0, correct? Or just get lucky? But it's sounding like there was... apparently a bus between you and Tet, and eleni happened to put a redirect/pseudo-lightning rod onto Tet, which went onto you*, and you had the NK, so that brought it onto her, and she absorbed it?

So then if you were actually the NK, then mafia... probably wouldn't investigate you N0?

Basically:

1. Where does this nautilus = maf jail come from, since it's the one point I'm not following
and
2. If the setup now says you're possibly the N0 NK, this suggests mafia probably had no idea you were actually the jailer, unless I'm wrong?

* Wait, how does eleni's role act as an absorb if she's... bussed? Would it be... she takes the bus target for the other person? So then it'd be her bussed with lulu N0? But then how does she survive the N0 kill if it wasn't directly at lulu since her role implies her target has to get the kill... or...?

This situation is confusing as fuck. Re-reading again, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum