Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 58]

301Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

That sounds painful :(

302Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Cure

Cure

PLEASE DON'T BEAT ELENI

303Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Ie6MZja

VOTES

LULU vs. eleni

CHINOMI vs. Mr. Alice

NINFIA vs. ezzelin T3tsuya

FIVE vs. Luxaria

ELENI vs. Lulu

RASEI vs. No Lynch

ARDONYE vs. No Lynch

ALCASYNC vs. plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. No Lynch

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. No Lynch

ANGELSTAR vs. No Lynch

TIKI THE TROLL vs. No Lynch
TOTALS

NO LYNCH VI

ELENI I

MR. ALICE I

LUXARIA I

LULU I

PLOTSTICKERS I

DEO I

304Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:07 pm

eleni

eleni

Cure wrote:PLEASE DON'T BEAT ELENI
^THIS

but umm wow the vote spread is kind of scaring me lol.

alca, I think plot said they wouldn't be around for most of rollover?

305Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:40 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I'm not too worried about the vote spread. If anyone really has the guts to suddenly override a no lynch majority closer to rollover that would be so scummy. That's why I really encourage anyone who doesn't want to vote NL to vote ASAP and not... Super close to rollover. That wouldn't really sit well with me.

306Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:41 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok i am caught up now and... I don't really have anything that I want to say yet, but here's a quick run-down of my thoughts on the currently trending topics in Literary Mafia volume II:

• Gibberish Text

At first glance, I wouldn't believe the gibberish text has any real or decodeable meaning. My best guess would be that someone obscured an action that was supposed to be in rollover. The ability to remove an action from rollover, however, implies that the person with that power learns what actions are going to show up in it earlier than the rest of the players. This... isn't a standard mafia role power, is it?? If anyone knows of such a role, I'd appreciate it if you could link it to me ; w;

The reason why I'm kind of ???? at the possibility that such a role exists is that the only other time I've seen anything like that was... when I created that role in Monkey Paw Mafia. The role was never made 100% public in thread, but I guess Kiyo/Raie could have gone to the mafia doc and learned about it and based a new role off that or ?? ?

or maybe this role has always existed and i invented jack shit (most likely scenario tbh). Anyway, I'm not sure how relevant this is at the end of the day, I still believe it's just gibberish I'm just a bit "?? ????  wow did kiyoko/raie read my role and mayb kind of liked it wow".

• Crumpled Message

I'm more than just sLIGHTLY offended at the fact that none of you cared enough about my crumpled message to go back to page 13 and check whether or not my original message had been tampered with. FYI, the message remains intact and truthful. However, I realized that maybe... my post hadn't been, um, "targeted" at all??? I mean, that crumpled quote might have come from T3t, who quoted me in his post.

hMmmm................................................ the mystery grows.........

• Jails & Stuns

I have formed some opinions about the jails and stuns, but something that I'd like to add to the discussion that I think hasn't been brought up yet is the possibility that any number of these roles being every-other-night only, which would balance this situation somewhat. I do feel like it's unlikely that the mafia would get a Jail+Stun combo, but it's... still possible idk.

I could talk a little abt the redirection and/or bulletproof/protection shenanigans but i dont feel like dragging this post any longer. All I have left to say is that, right now, the votes are way too scattered for my liking and, considering how much information we managed to obtain on n0 already, I feel like we can afford to skip this phase and wait to see what happens next. vote: no lynch bye

edit oh also rollover is too late for me so i think this might be all you're gonna hear from me for the rest of the phase bc i gotta go to sleep soon zzz (i'll still be lurking tho tbh bc im crywolf trash)

307Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:53 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Young-man-presents-banana-shrub-pakse-laos-a8hkp7

308Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:55 pm

angel★

angel★

ahhh been busy with interviews all day but finally got a chance to catch up.....

high seraph wrote:Gibberish Text

At first glance, I wouldn't believe the gibberish text has any real or decodeable meaning. My best guess would be that someone obscured an action that was supposed to be in rollover. The ability to remove an action from rollover, however, implies that the person with that power learns what actions are going to show up in it earlier than the rest of the players. This... isn't a standard mafia role power, is it?? If anyone knows of such a role, I'd appreciate it if you could link it to me ; w;

it seems pretty similar to the role that alca had last gakuen when she was maf? except she removed everything in the rollover (it was just like ???? in a blank rollover instead), and it's not v beneficial to town, so it does seem like it'd be a maf role.

no one is really sticking out to me and the votes are so spread out that i'm just going to vote: no lynch like usual.... just dropping in between things so sorry for short post oops

um ninja!chi what is that what is goign on

309Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

what the heck chi r u saying im bananas uR BANANANAS

310Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

angelstar wrote:it seems pretty similar to the role that alca had last gakuen when she was maf? except she removed everything in the rollover (it was just like ???? in a blank rollover instead), and it's not v beneficial to town, so it does seem like it'd be a maf role.

i... understand that there's this kind of role that completely erases rollovers, but here we're talking about a role that can pick one rollover event and make it unreadable. If the person can chose what event they're gonna erase from rollover, this means that they know everything that's going to be in rollover before the rest of the thread.

Given that there's a delay between phase end and rollover being posted, I think this role could be executed without any problems. I just... never saw a role like this besides the one I made up for Monkey Paw Mafia (I was PM'd with rollover in advance, and I could stop one of the scheduled events from happening because I was the Oracle who could see the future), so that'S whats kind of throwing me off because I never expected the hosrs to use that crappy role idea omg o__o

then again, like i said, myabe i'm compltely off track ha eh he ha

anyway, i DO agree that this role has p much 0% chance of being town.

311Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 pm

angel★

angel★

OH I SEE sorry my bad i got confused hmmmm yeah that's odd..... i guess i assumed that they just obscured their own role? or maybe one of a fellow mafia member....?

312Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well howdy hoo, my friends it has been a busy day for many of us and i was not spared, gosh i really wasn't, even now i'm thinking of ten kathousand other things i need to do

BUT i will be voting today because no lynches physically, actually PHYSICALLY hurt me and the fact that there is already a pizza five there really pains me like a soft tap to the teeth feelers

i shan't be voting for eleni today because she is my waifu from another laifu and now that i think about it, i remember someone saying that she was a good player, so i guess i can see why she would be a good nk target though oF COURSE there might be redirects who decided to do the swappy mcgoo right off the bat so who even cares about what i just said! who! no one! not a one!

i'm also not looking to vote on anyone who was hit with a jailstunnailgun last night though honestly i DO think at least one of them might be mafia but those are STATISTICS FOR ANOTHER TIME AND NOT RIGHT NOW, ALRIGHT? NOT!! RIGHT!! NOW!!

currently viewing the list of people who weren't mentioned during rollover and consulting the vast psychic energies of the lab hallway to see if anyone gives me a bad feeling. give me some time. it's five o'clock somewhere.

313Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

1. 3 Classic Optionlette

Time:
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 10 min

Yield:
serves 24

Ingredients:
1/4 to 1/3 cup Jibberish
1 teaspoon awareness
2 roles
1 tablespoon self or player
salt to taste
caution (optional)

Directions:
First, prepare the Jibberish. A basic rule of thumb is that you need repeated letters that don't actually mean anything in particular.

Beat the roles. Add a grain of salt, but do not mix in awareness. You will see that the roles and awareness do not mix well in this case. They would make a mixture that would be too strong, in this chef's opinion. Instead, use awareness to coat the bottom of a non-stick pan.

You may add either self or player to the mixture.
If you use self, you might find everything you cook tasting of Jibberish.
If you use player, they will probably feel that everything they eat tastes of Jibberish.

I don't know which you might elect to use in your recipe, but both are probably never used in a dish.

Serve with caution, for there might be hidden knives.

314Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ezzelin wrote:1 teaspoon toasted Tiki oil

Yay, I'm included! Now, as for a post...

I flashed my best smile as they all discussed the matters at hand. I nodded, as if following along, though there were many other factors at play within my head at the time.1 Suffice it to say, I did at least walk up to Eleni. "I, for one, believe Eleni," I said, giving her a pat on the back (all while seeing if I could feel any concealed wires or weapons on her person2). "The only way, I think, she would give the information she has would be to make both er, and T3tsuya, appear Town. Maybe that could work, but to draw so much attention to the both of them so early one would seem an unwise choice."

I smiled again, laying on the charm. I looked at them all and realized that any one of these powerful lunatics could be the killer, and worse yet, my possible executioner. And in my experience, executing someone under your command without first holding a proper investigation was the surest way of getting a report written up later on that would contain the commissar's name and the words "friendly fire" within. Unfortunately, they all wanted blood as well, and to get my input on the situation, which left me to attempt attaining the middle ground.

"With that that, I shall have to vote no lynch, unless any greater proof is soon provided."

1. This is actually true. His attention at the time was split between a game at its most critical phase, and a roleplay with another, Jaiser, meant to expand a world they had created together.
  2. It's almost adorable how he thinks he can find out information so easily. Well, he doesn't really think that, as much as he hopes. But no, he can't investigate to see what others have up their sleeves (or down the backs of their shirts, in this case).

315Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ah yes the weirdo letters that showed up in rollover

i almost didn't notice that at first i guess my mind just registered it as fuzzy noise, but i'm glad everyone is much more observant than i because that just means less work for me

you guys all have such good ideas about that like what the heckle does everyone have degrees in speculation?? i have a degree in applied longitudinal consumption go me, what a good use of your time and money, just good fucking job, self good fucking job are you proud of yourself are you proud of what you've become i hope you are because your mother sure isn't

Edit: i fucking forgot to write this because i was thinking about cats but i actually really like the idea of the thingies being a concealed...something? like ok general consensus is that there's no direct/literal translation for it, but still it seems likely i mean??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum