Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 58]

526Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

holy shit i wrote a decently sized post for once in my life and then my internet died and took everything i wrote with it so fuck it screw trying to be a decent mafia player for once vote: aeiou because i want to test out what lulu said though

527Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

that's ok no matter i still love you ok even if we are seperated by worlds, mwuh mwuh this is a bond that can cross the distance we ARE SWANS FLYING OVER THE HORIZON AND WE WILL FOREVER FOLLOW THE SUN SO THAT THE LIGHT WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR

Edit: Rasei, if you see that the intermission's changed, can you please link it (if it's not too much trouble) because i can't find it oh my god i'm blind my body's half broken

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

528Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

holy shit rasei i s2g if i didn't think u were town, i'd vote u tbh

vote: lulu

edit: idfk what the tally is though omfg am i spreading the votes eve n more

529Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh god I've been at work, what's fucking happening. Don't vote me or lulu omg. I gotta walk Kiba and I'll be back with my info if it's coming to that!! I can't believe you guys voring lulu snekpai

530Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

VORING OMG I can't believe my phone now accepts vore as something I'd type... Send help

531Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aeiou wrote:I feel like at this point someone should've stepped up to mention maybe their action not going through and that maybe they were jailed/stunned?

Lucas wrote:As for the garbled text... A thought occurred to me that maybe it's a regular role, but whose action is always concealed?? It would explain why no one ever comes forward and says "hey, where's my action?" If this is true, then I'm not entirely sure if this is actually a mafia role.

I previously suggested what Aeiou said in the quoted text. Specifically, unless it'd be exceedingly detrimental to do so, I feel like town might have spoken up by now. This said, I do not know of many roles outside of stun and jail that show up in the rollover, and there seem to be a large enough number of them that these kinds of actions were probably unhindered by the... gibberish role.

So this suggests two possibilities to me:

1. Mafia can somehow... make an otherwise invisible night action inoperable, this way the person performing it might not be aware it didn't work (unless they were an information-gleaning role, unless their results for that night were merely "You received no results" to suggest something blocked them, rather than "Your role failed"?). This suggests mafia might have either learned of this action and blocked it (like the Monkey Paw role Lucas described?), or perhaps merely targeted a player and this is the result--which has implications in and of itself. This gets... pretty messy, though.

2. The more elegant answer to me is that it is a town role that does... something. Whether or not they know the results or need to decode--who knows? I also said this before, but I can see this as a possibility because the game seems to have a lot of mystery and ambiguity to its results and powers. To that end, I have personal reasons to see this as likely.

Otherwise, I finally thoroughly read through the phase now that I am unoccupied. I am not immediately suspicious of Lulu's speculation on D1, independent of her claim which came in while I re-read the thread. So far in her two games that I can recall, she's posted similar theories as both town and mafia. Unfortunately for her, in the case of town she got converted the phase after--though she actually did end up being right. For what it may be worth, I happened to build an accurate mafia read on her in the conversion game and later played with her as mafia, whereas insofar I haven't... really found anything strange, but it might just acclimation to her devil's advocacy. Which is something I tend to do a lot of as well.

I'm not getting a large enough read on anyone to back the lynch votes already out in the open. I saw some pointing at Aeiou (did I imagine it? I thought there were more votes on her), but amusingly she's been lynched early in every game she's played and been town in every single one... so I am tentatively disinclined towards her for the moment. deo hasn't set off alarms just yet, nor do drandahl or Mitsu. Pan said he would be gone all phase, so I don't really like that he has a vote on him when he made it clear he wouldn't be around. That said, this vote comes from Rasei, who happens to have claimed fairly early the stunner role. That's up for interpretation, but she seems earnest.

Other thoughts: I feel like if we had an alignment investigative role they probably would have checked eleni (or Tet?) right about now, unless they saw no reason to doubt her claims. So the lack of votes on eleni does seem to vet her story, but doesn't count for an alignment checker wishing to remain anonymous. Take that as you will.

lulu wrote:the only scenario in which it makes sense for t3t to be maf while eleni is town is if maf has a doctor which would be an odd role for maf.

To make sure I'm following you: Would you mean that mafia would have put the protect onto Tet, NK'd him, and then those both ended up on eleni?

Otherwise, general thoughts... I'm not sure how to interpret the majority of people commenting on the nature of late voters on D1, since there seems to be sizable discussion to that end. I didn't see much wrong with chinomi's comment, as drandahl did, just as I find Lucas' reasoning for looking into those 7 - 10 players as reasonable (Lucas seems... tentatively more townish than not). I am also a bit perplexed in hindsight by alca's vote on me when Five's comment could be nothing other than an inside joke--and also why she voted me instead of Five, considering Five made the comment, but she wanted me to explain it. That said, her focus on assembling and collecting information makes me less interested in probing her for now.

If I went down the list of players based on activity, I don't remember plotstickers, Duck (Entelechy), and Mr. Gerbear offering all that much. The other people either not around now/during the phase have made previous comments as to their absence.

Scratch that, Duck posted literally minutes after I put their name in here.

plot posted a gif, and Mr. Gerbear said they forgot to send a role action in (... I feel like this happened in Gakuen S2, too?) and voted drandahl, I think in response to bringing up the chinomi comment. Which isn't unfair. Hmm. I'm more inclined towards activity voting than getting rid of someone like lulu right now, especially given recent claims. Not feeling the deo vote just yet, and I already stated my hesitation on Aeiou.

Vote: plotstickers at least until she responds. I will mull over these deo votes and re-read his posts in the meanwhile.

sorry, I feel like I do this so often to you...

tl;dr: I still think the gibberish role has a chance of being benign given circumstances--at worst, a mafia roleblocker. Inclined to look away from lulu for the moment. Too many experiences lynching a town Aeiou, and not really feeling the deo vote just yet--but will review--so meanwhile going to activity vote.

532Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t186p165-literary-upick-chapter-3#14837

Sorry having problem posting links

Edit: My phone made it into a link. I don't what is going on with it

533Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:24 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thank u peter jackson

534Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

listen here, lucas you little marmot

just because you're cute doesn't mean I'm not going to be huffy over your rude comparisons

I am more than just words. I am a human being with feelings.

535Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:28 pm

lulu

lulu

@AEIOU
IN MY EXPERIENCE YOU'VE ALWAYS VOLUNTEERED NIGHT INFO AS SOON AS YOU GET PRESSURED AS TOWN SO YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR NOT COUGHING UP YOUR INFO AS SOON AS I VOTED YOU?? SHAKES YOU BY THE NECK??

536Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Ie6MZja

VOTES

PAN vs. No Lynch

RASEI vs. Deo Tiki The Troll T3tsuya Sammiya Angelstar Pan Aeiou

ALCASYNC vs. Aeiou Luxaria Nautilus

LULU vs. Aeiou

ARDONYE vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

DRANDAHL vs. Chinomi Alcasync

AEIOU vs. Deo

FIVE vs. lulu

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Deo lulu

ELENI vs. lulu

T3TSUYA vs. lulu

NAUTILUS vs. lulu

MR. GERBEAR vs. Drandahl

TIKI THE TROLL vs. lulu

ANGELSTAR vs. No Vote

Mr. ALICE vs. lulu

SAMMIYA vs. Aeiou

ENTELECHY vs. Deo

CHINOMI vs. Aeiou

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

LULU VII

AEIOU IV

DEO III

NO VOTE II

NO LYNCH I

NAUTILUS I

DRANDAHL I

PLOTSTICKERS I
i hope this is correct

Last edited by Cure on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

537Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thanks rasei!

the intermission is funny because
Mr.Alice-chan, I indeed talking to you about your habit.

The Habit is a burger chain i actually quite like and frequent on occasion hahahaha rip me

538Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

EXCUSE U LULU I WASNT FEELING TGREATEBED AR THE TIME!! 

539Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:32 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:listen here, lucas you little marmot

just because you're cute doesn't mean I'm not going to be huffy over your rude comparisons

I am more than just words. I am a human being with feelings.

i WAS COMPLIMENTING U ON A GR8 LONG INSIGHTFUL POST OMG

fwiw i think u r a cute human being with feelings and also agree w a lot of the words taht you said 8^y

also whats a marmot... omg its a weir d animal im not a marmot ok

540Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:34 pm

lulu

lulu

Aeiou wrote:VORING OMG I can't believe my phone now accepts vore as something I'd type... Send help

anyway i cant believe im surrounded by sin... help me, im a pure innocent maiden surrounded by weird banana-posting degenerates....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum