Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 58]

391Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:19 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@Tiki, hmm, I, like, totally just made a post saying that there is a role that acted during the day phase that the rollover hints could be referring to. That's the role responsible for editing the Intermission every phase so far, and which clearly acted during D1. . . ...

. . . ... keeps staring at u. . .

@Luxaria omg I never even knew u stole my role ok because I was just kind of "wow fuck this tbh" lmaooooo iM SORRY. SO I GUESS MY ROLE WAS made public at some point to the thread, whatever, I'm in disbelief that u actually just complimented it and described it as a "pretty cool role" omfg im blushin g, like, first kiyocure steals my role and then u say it was a cool role this day has been too much ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A-ANYWYAS

Lux, my approach to the rollover hints is that the Prologue listed words that were in book titles, N0 listed book genres and D1 listed... letters that exist in the titles. THIS SEEMS OBVIOUS i KNOW, but now that we have collected some information we can take the first step to answer WHO is the Intermission role. Here's a little exercise:

Spoiler:

oh no pagetop:

392Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:Lux, my approach to the rollover hints is that the Prologue listed words that were in book titles

Oh, for some reason I thought those words might be... themes or keywords or... anything like that.

I just went back and I see a word from the title of my chosen work. Hm.

Anyway, I don't know what to make of the grey letters just yet.

393Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... My niece is weird. She is yelling at the people on chopped about how they are cooking.

Maybe the two letters are for two different people roles.

394Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Pan

Pan

oH heads up, i have a sudden dentist appointment tomorrow morning and due to both the length of the appointment and the nature of the drugs it's gonna take to keep me from freaking out about it, i'll likely be out of commission until late in the day, my apologies. i'll try to be around if i can, though!!

http://malafight.tumblr.com

395Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:@Tiki, hmm, I, like, totally just made a post saying that there is a role that acted during the day phase that the rollover hints could be referring to. That's the role responsible for editing the Intermission every phase so far, and which clearly acted during D1. . . ...

. . . ... keeps staring at u. . .

I turned my attention toward Lucas as he flailed his arms in his usual manner. He had the same tonal mannerisms as amouse with a faulty airhorn. Timidly rattling off words so quietly to be incomprehsible, only to suddenly shout and somehow come off even more inane. Still, his ability to crunch numbers made him nigh invaluable.

Of course, if I had known then what I know now, I would have put a bolter in his head right then and there and been done with it.1

As it was, I just smiled and gave what looked a reassuring grip with my right hand, letting my mechadendrites squeeze just a little too hard. "Good catch! Glad to see you're paying attention."

Emperor knows someone had to. There were too many murderous books in this room, and trying to find a way out was taking up more focus than I needed to keep up with the cacophany of voices.

1. Oh, he only wishes he had the benefit of hindsight, like the style of the book he is trying to mimic (and arguably having too much fun doing than was truly safe).

396Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for.

-- Harper Lee, "To Kill A Mockingbird"

the children appear normal. Yet there exists a shadow behind each of their actions, connected to the central figure depicted in that initial encounter. Whether this is because of tension already existing between the siblings or the influence of the figure is unknown and has been a source of debate, but the interactions of the children appear to play a great role in the piecemeal observations that have been seen so far5.
         Wesley, in particular, gazes deeply into a wall on occasion in some scenes6. When probed later about why he has done so, he offers no response at all. His attention is seemingly captured entirely by white paint and unremarkable fixtures: gone are the lego blocks and cards, replaced with what only can be described by an endless white void. The others do not attempt to move him from his position facing the north in their living room, motionless and silent until mealtimes, where he returns to a state similar to that in the initial observations. Upon finishing the meal, he returns to the floor in the living room once more and maintains his continued watch of the wall. Taylor, in particular, looks at him with apparent reverence and awe; perhaps she views him as a living deity when he is in this state. Kayla7 does not.  
         Despite the erratic nature of Wesley’s habits, the more distressing events appear to be centred among Kayla. Gone is the child seen in earlier versions who repeats words and encourages others to compliment her; instead remains something that appears darker. In the myth of Eris, a deity of strife recounted by Proclus in the Kypria, is said to have thrown down an apple for the fairest and instigated the Trojan War. It is apparent Kayla does the same. There are scenes in which she habitually steals items from the others to instigate fights, and her expression during the eventual apologies and return of these items appears to one of repressed spite. Her gaze becomes noticeably colder as time progresses, and it is never made clear why8. Records of her progression are sparse and of poor quality, and what has been recovered is negligible. In one scene, she robs Taylor of a portrait of a man (whose identity is later identified as Francis from her screams, though no mention of this Francis is ever made again) and burns it on the stove. When Taylor comes to her and demands a response, she steadfastly replies: “I did what I thought was right.” There appears to be no remorse in her voice, no uncertainty about her answer. Where once there was one who might admit to wrongs, Kayla’s emotions appear to have been sealed off entirely.
        Taylor raises her voice, but the sound of something falling and breaking can be heard. Both girls exit the room for a brief moment. Taylor returns holding a chandelier, shattered and broken, but immediately disappears soon after. The reason for her disappearance is unknown, and she does not return at any point later in the observation. Nevin (2001) proposes that her disappearance is due to transient ripples in space-time9, as evidenced from the flickering

5         Funny story, really. While I was shredding some of the papers today, I noticed that there were some with actual words on them. Not some lettering or all black. I don’t have the faintest clue what all of this is, but there’s tons of it. I’m beginning to think that this guy’s sofa is not stuffed with anything but these sheets. There’s so many of them. Maybe I should call in some professionals to clean this shit up.
          I figure it’s probably some weird avant-garde project or something, because half of this shit is stuff I’ve never heard of. Observations?. Dude was creepy, I guess. Even though he’s long gone, he’s still giving me the fucking shivers. God, this place is such a fucking death trap. When I read over some of this stuff, I couldn’t help but feel cold. I’m not one for pouring through pieces of some dead guy’s shit, but it’s something about being in here, something. Something?? Fuck if I know. The papers all have this real cold, clinical tone to them, like you’re sitting in a doctor’s office, but it’s not from the words on the page. It’s like you touch this shit and you’ve entered a deep freeze cooler; like your very being has slowed down and stopped and your mind and every synapse and molecule of your body has ceased to function entirely because everything is at absolute zero. I don’t know how to explain this. Am I making sense?
          Clem dropped by today to tell me that Don’s got himself in some real shit this time. Apparently the police caught him on one of his joyrides through town. Clem was real damn ambivalent about all of it, and I don’t know why he came to tell me this. At least he bought me some gin. I think I need it.

6 Some thoughts now that I have stable internet again:

Uh, I'm pretty positive that I know who the intermission poster is with 90% certainty (not from my role or anything, just simply from the content of the intermission; when I did my fastest skim-read last night, I had a vague idea, but I'm pretty certain now). I haven't the faintest idea of what the intermission means in terms of what it does, gameplay wise, though I have I guess a few ideas on what it could be. I'm not going to say I think who they are (I'm pretty certain I know who it is though) unless they're okay with it, though (esp. if the intermission turns out to be something more than Life Advice) since atm the... intermission seems pretty benign in nature + I have no reason to suspect that it's a ~mafia intermission~ as of yet

I admit that when I saw chi's post involving Japanese lyrics I immediately wondered if she was one of the mangas mentioned in rollover (assuming they're not decoys or something) but i googled the song and nothing comes up in terms of anime ED/OPs. though I find her denying her posting it curious LOL it reminds me of last lit maf with starberry's role where anyone who got the boost had to vehemently deny that they got the boost because chuunibyou... then again chi literally posted a picture of a banana man a few pages ago, so it/the lyrics could also be something completely random

7 I don’t know what this means.
eleni wrote:you're the mafia aren't you mitsu

all six of them

[insert dio parody here only not really because i have no art programs on this computer]

Five, Tiki, and I should become a club. The Footnotes Club but yeah I

I'm sorry my posts are such a clusterfuck to read

9 B. P. Abbott, R. Abbott,  T. D. Abbott,  M. R. Abernathy,  F. Acernese,  K. Ackley,  C. Adams, T. Adams, P. Addesso, R. X. Adhikari, V. B. Adya, C. Affeldt, M. Agathos, K. Agatsuma, N. Aggarwal, O. D. Aguiar, L. Aiello, A. Ain, P. Ajith, B. Allen, A. Allocca, P. A. Altin, S. B. Anderson, W. G. Anderson, K. Arai, M. A. Arain, M. C. Araya, C. C. Arceneaux, J. S. Areeda, N. Arnaud, K. G. Arun, S. Ascenzi, G. Ashton, M. Ast, S. M. Aston, P. Astone, P. Aufmuth, C. Aulbert, S. Babak, P. Bacon, M. K. M. Bader, P. T. Baker, F. Baldaccini, G. Ballardin, S. W. Ballmer, J. C. Barayoga, S. E. Barclay, B. C. Barish, D. Barker, F. Barone, B. Barr, L. Barsotti, M. Barsuglia, D. Barta, J. Bartlett, M. A. Barton, I. Bartos, R. Bassiri, A. Basti, J. C. Batch, C. Baune, V. Bavigadda, M. Bazzan, B. Behnke, M. Bejger, C. Belczynski, A. S. Bell, C. J. Bell, B. K. Berger, J. Bergman, G. Bergmann, C. P. L. Berry, D. Bersanetti, A. Bertolini, J. Betzwieser, S. Bhagwat, R. Bhandare, I. A. Bilenko, G. Billingsley, J. Birch, R. Birney, O. Birnholtz, S. Biscans, A. Bisht, M. Bitossi, C. Biwer, M. A. Bizouard, J. K. Blackburn, C. D. Blair, D. G. Blair, R. M. Blair, S. Bloemen, O. Bock, T. P. Bodiya, M. Boer, G. Bogaert, C. Bogan, A. Bohe, P. Bojtos, C. Bond, F. Bondu, R. Bonnand, B. A. Boom, R. Bork, V. Boschi,, S. Bose,, Y. Bouffanais, A. Bozzi, C. Bradaschia, P. R. Brady, V. B. Braginsky, M. Branchesi,, J. E. Brau, T. Briant, A. Brillet, M. Brinkmann, V. Brisson, P. Brockill, A. F. Brooks, D. A. Brown, D. D. Brown, N. M. Brown, C. C. Buchanan, A. Buikema, T. Bulik, H. J. Bulten,, A. Buonanno,, D. Buskulic, C. Buy, R. L. Byer, M. Cabero, L. Cadonati, G. Cagnoli,, C. Cahillane, J. Calderón Bustillo,, T. Callister, E. Calloni,, J. B. Camp, K. C. Cannon, J. Cao, C. D. Capano, E. Capocasa, F. Carbognani, S. Caride, J. Casanueva Diaz, C. Casentini,, S. Caudill, M. Cavaglià, F. Cavalier, R. Cavalieri, G. Cella, C. B. Cepeda, L. Cerboni Baiardi,, G. Cerretani,, E. Cesarini,, R. Chakraborty, T. Chalermsongsak, S. J. Chamberlin, M. Chan, S. Chao, P. Charlton, E. Chassande-Mottin, H. Y. Chen, Y. Chen, C. Cheng, A. Chincarini, A. Chiummo, H. S. Cho, M. Cho, J. H. Chow, N. Christensen, Q. Chu, S. Chua, S. Chung, G. Ciani, F. Clara, J. A. Clark, F. Cleva, E. Coccia,,, P.-F. Cohadon, A. Colla,, C. G. Collette, L. Cominsky, M. Constancio Jr., A. Conte,, L. Conti, D. Cook, T. R. Corbitt, N. Cornish, A. Corsi, S. Cortese, C. A. Costa, M. W. Coughlin, S. B. Coughlin, J.-P. Coulon, S. T. Countryman, P. Couvares, E. E. Cowan, D. M. Coward, M. J. Cowart, D. C. Coyne, R. Coyne, K. Craig, J. D. E. Creighton, T. D. Creighton, J. Cripe, S. G. Crowder, A. M. Cruise, A. Cumming, L. Cunningham, E. Cuoco, T. Dal Canton, S. L. Danilishin, S. D’Antonio, K. Danzmann,, N. S. Darman, C. F. Da Silva Costa, V. Dattilo, I. Dave, H. P. Daveloza, M. Davier, G. S. Davies, E. J. Daw, R. Day, S. De, D. DeBra, G. Debreczeni, J. Degallaix, M. De Laurentis,, S. Deléglise, W. Del Pozzo, T. Denker,, T. Dent, H. Dereli, V. Dergachev, R. T. DeRosa, R. De Rosa,, R. DeSalvo, S. Dhurandhar, M. C. Díaz, L. Di Fiore, M. Di Giovanni,, A. Di Lieto,, S. Di Pace,, I. Di Palma,, A. Di Virgilio, G. Dojcinoski, V. Dolique, F. Donovan, K. L. Dooley, S. Doravari,, R. Douglas, T. P. Downes, M. Drago,,, R. W. P. Drever, J. C. Driggers, Z. Du, M. Ducrot, S. E. Dwyer, T. B. Edo, M. C. Edwards, A. Effler, H.-B. Eggenstein, P. Ehrens, J. Eichholz, S. S. Eikenberry, W. Engels, R. C. Essick, T. Etzel, M. Evans, T. M. Evans, R. Everett, M. Factourovich, V. Fafone,,, H. Fair, S. Fairhurst, X. Fan, Q. Fang, S. Farinon, B. Farr, W. M. Farr, M. Favata, M. Fays, H. Fehrmann, M. M. Fejer, D. Feldbaum, I. Ferrante, E. C. Ferreira, F. Ferrini, F. Fidecaro,, L. S. Finn, I. Fiori, D. Fiorucci, R. P. Fisher, R. Flaminio,, M. Fletcher, H. Fong, J.-D. Fournier, S. Franco, S. Frasca,, F. Frasconi, M. Frede, Z. Frei, A. Freise, R. Frey, V. Frey, T. T. Fricke, P. Fritschel, V. V. Frolov, P. Fulda, M. Fyffe, H. A. G. Gabbard, J. R. Gair, L. Gammaitoni, S. G. Gaonkar, F. Garufi , A. Gatto, G. Gaur, N. Gehrels, G. Gemme, B. Gendre, E. Genin, A. Gennai, J. George, L. Gergely, V. Germain, Abhirup Archisman Ghosh, S. Ghosh, J. A. Giaime,, K. D. Giardina, A. Giazotto, K. Gill, A. Glaefke, J. R. Gleason, E. Goetz, R. Goetz, L. Gondan, G. González, J. M. Gonzalez Castro,, A. Gopakumar, N. A. Gordon, M. L. Gorodetsky, S. E. Gossan, M. Gosselin, R. Gouaty, C. Graef, P. B. Graff, M. Granata, A. Grant, S. Gras, C. Gray, G. Greco,, A. C. Green, R. J. S. Greenhalgh, P. Groot, H. Grote, S. Grunewald, G. M. Guidi,, X. Guo, A. Gupta, M. K. Gupta, K. E. Gushwa, E. K. Gustafson, R. Gustafson, J. J. Hacker, B. R. Hall, E. D. Hall, G. Hammond, M. Haney, M. M. Hanke, J. Hanks, C. Hanna, M. D. Hannam, J. Hanson, T. Hardwick, J. Harms,, G. M. Harry, I. W. Harry, M. J. Hart, M. T. Hartman, C.-J. Haster, K. Haughian, J. Healy, J. Heefner,,a A. Heidmann, M. C. Heintze,, G. Heinzel, H. Heitmann, P. Hello, G. Hemming, M. Hendry, I. S. Heng, J. Hennig, A. W. Heptonstall, M. Heurs,, S. Hild, D. Hoak, K. A. Hodge, D. Hofman, S. E. Hollitt, K. Holt, D. E. Holz, P. Hopkins, D. J. Hosken, J. Hough, E. A. Houston, E. J. Howell, Y. M. Hu, S. Huang, E. A. Huerta,, D. Huet, B. Hughey, S. Husa, S. H. Huttner, T. Huynh-Dinh, A. Idrisy, N. Indik, D. R. Ingram, R. Inta, H. N. Isa, J.-M. Isac, M. Isi, G. Islas, T. Isogai, B. R. Iyer, K. Izumi, M. B. Jacobson, T. Jacqmin, H. Jang, K. Jani, P. Jaranowski, S. Jawahar, F. Jiménez-Forteza, W. W. Johnson, N. K. Johnson-McDaniel, D. I. Jones, R. Jones, R. J. G. Jonker, L. Ju, K. Haris, C. V. Kalaghatgi,, V. Kalogera, S. Kandhasamy, G. Kang, J. B. Kanner, S. Karki, M. Kasprzack,,, E. Katsavounidis, W. Katzman, S. Kaufer, T. Kaur, K. Kawabe, F. Kawazoe,, F. Kéfélian, M. S. Kehl, D. Keitel,, D. B. Kelley, W. Kells, R. Kennedy, D. G. Keppel, J. S. Key, A. Khalaidovski, F. Y. Khalili, I. Khan, S. Khan, Z. Khan, E. A. Khazanov, N. Kijbunchoo, C. Kim, J. Kim, K. Kim, Nam-Gyu Kim, Namjun Kim, Y.-M. Kim, E. J. King, P. J. King, D. L. Kinzel, J. S. Kissel, L. Kleybolte, S. Klimenko, S. M. Koehlenbeck, K. Kokeyama, S. Koley, V. Kondrashov, A. Kontos, S. Koranda, M. Korobko, W. Z. Korth, I. Kowalska, D. B. Kozak, V. Kringel, B. Krishnan, A. Królak,, C. Krueger, G. Kuehn, P. Kumar, R. Kumar, L. Kuo, A. Kutynia, P. Kwee, B. D. Lackey, M. Landry, J. Lange, B. Lantz, P. D. Lasky, A. Lazzarini, C. Lazzaro,, P. Leaci,,, S. Leavey, E. O. Lebigot,, C. H. Lee, H. K. Lee, H. M. Lee, K. Lee, A. Lenon, M. Leonardi,, J. R. Leong, N. Leroy, N. Letendre, Y. Levin, B. M. Levine, T. G. F. Li, A. Libson, T. B. Littenberg, N. A. Lockerbie, J. Logue, A. L. Lombardi, L. T. London, J. E. Lord, M. Lorenzini,, V. Loriette, M. Lormand, G. Losurdo, J. D. Lough,, C. O. Lousto, G. Lovelace, H. Lück,, A. P. Lundgren, J. Luo, R. Lynch, Y. Ma et al., “Observation of Gravitational Waves from a Binary Black Hole Merger” Phys. Rev. Lett v.116 2016 061102.  

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i made a grammar error in this post and it bothered me)

397Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

why

398Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

phase end. who's dead stay tuned to find out. it's probably you.

399Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:14 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
phase end. who's dead stay tuned to find out. it's probably you.

no

400Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm to pretty to die.

401Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Ie6MZja

AS SOON AS she turns the corner into the poetry section, he jumps like a bad case of hiccups and flings his arms behind his back. Shoulders taut and eyes fixed skyward, he practically vibrates with guilty conscience. All she needs to do is raise an eyebrow and he’s presenting an item in both hands like an oblation to her managerial ascendancy. “It was damaged when I found it,” he explains to her shoes.
KFLSABHSMZDJSGCCSJHNTGNPPAMIAMBDEC
In a past life, this object had been a paperback. Now, it’s a confetti of tatters pinned between mangled covers, like it got in a fight with a lawnmower and came up short. She takes it from his hands, and can only watch as half its contents slide to the floor like paper entrails. “Jesus christ,” is the first phrase that comes to mind.

“I didn’t do it,” he reiterates, shifting uncomfortably in place. For all that he’s gripping his sleeve and refusing to meet her eye, she believes him. Makes her wonder, if not this, what transgressions he’s actually trying to hide.

“I believe you, kid, but what the hell did?”

He’s off the hook and he knows it. In the sanctity of her accedence, his sarcasm returns full-force. “Maybe a bunch of books came to life and beat it up over philosophical disagreements,” he suggests with a shrug.

She rolls her eyes and surrenders the lacerated carcass to his care. “Clean up this aisle and toss it out back. No point in trying to sell it now.”
CHAPTER 3

৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ

LULU was jailed.

RASEI (ZURA) was stunned.

EZZELIN was stunned.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 0iCJdX2
That is to seyn, that telleth in this caas
Tales of best sentence and moost solaas,
Shal have a soper at oure aller cost
Heere in this place, sittynge by this post,

NINFIA was killed.
She was THE CANTERBURY TALES by Geoffrey Chaucer. She was NEUTRAL.

Both neutrals have lost access to WIN CONDITION B.

DAY TWO begins.

6M:16T:1N

402Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

NO

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

403Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:31 pm

Cure

Cure

a minute of silence for every neutral that falls before their time

404Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

NO THIS ISN'T FAIR NO WHYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 04a3943af680d38b56e3cadd0a3eb503

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

405Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:33 pm

lulu

lulu

um

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum