Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 58]

151Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:02 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Cbu78WdW8AEv5Ni

152Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Cure

Cure

chi this thread is not for selfies thank you

153Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

we should have a thread for selfies

154Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Cure

Cure

Lucas go make the thread for selfies

155Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:54 pm

high seraph

high seraph

156Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh...He actually did it.

157Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i'm a very obedient boy ok tiki.

now quit complaining and go post ur selfie too ★~(◠‿◕✿)

158Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:Huh...He actually did it.

and i posted my selfie there

everyone delivered what was promised. it was a good day.

159Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:09 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

She told him to post the selfie thread and he actually did it.

The absolute madman.

160Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cur3suya wrote:She told him to post the selfie thread and he actually did it.

The absolute madman.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Ae9

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

161Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Cure

Cure

AT THIS TIME, ALL ROLE PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT.

If I somehow managed to miss you, please let me know. If I somehow managed to send you someone else's PM, please let me know that too. If I appear to have sent you a role that has no alignment or ability to speak of and you are just completely and utterly confused, feel free to ask for clarification on what the fuck your ability does. We might even tell you. Or we might just be vague because we think it's funny.

Feel free to ask me, the Owl hosr any tedious mechanic/role-related questions. Feel free to ask the same of the Cat hosr, but please know the Cat hosr is very busy and much prefers ear scratches to a 30k analysis breakdown of your role PM. The Owl hosr will read it. She will probably laugh unhelpfully at you, but she will read it. Also feel free to send PMs with both of us CC'd. We will try not to give you conflicting answers. I cannot guarantee that we will be successful.

Both of us have our Skype Contact Information listed in the corner of our posts next to the PM button. So if you want to give us treats or head pats or ask questions in a casul setting we will probably accept all of those things too.

The game will start tonight. Less than three hours remain. Good luck.

162Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im scared

163Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:28 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
AT THIS TIME, ALL ROLE PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT.

If I somehow managed to miss you, please let me know. If I somehow managed to send you someone else's PM, please let me know that too. If I appear to have sent you a role that has no alignment or ability to speak of and you are just completely and utterly confused, feel free to ask for clarification on what the fuck your ability does. We might even tell you. Or we might just be vague because we think it's funny.

Feel free to ask me, the Owl hosr any tedious mechanic/role-related questions. Feel free to ask the same of the Cat hosr, but please know the Cat hosr is very busy and much prefers ear scratches to a 30k analysis breakdown of your role PM. The Owl hosr will read it. She will probably laugh unhelpfully at you, but she will read it. Also feel free to send PMs with both of us CC'd. We will try not to give you conflicting answers. I cannot guarantee that we will be successful.

Both of us have our Skype Contact Information listed in the corner of our posts next to the PM button. So if you want to give us treats or head pats or ask questions in a casul setting we will probably accept all of those things too.

The game will start tonight. Less than three hours remain. Good luck.

QUESTION

My version of this game has two Cat Hosr instead of one Cat Hosr and one Owl Hosr.

If I need to complain about everything, who do I call

164Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Cure

Cure

A message From the Meowhosr:

Meowhosr wrote: Can you inform thread that meowhosr says that rollover flavor will contain information about every role that acts each phase but will contain anywhere between 0 and 5 decoys each time

165Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:QUESTION

My version of this game has two Cat Hosr instead of one Cat Hosr and one Owl Hosr.

If I need to complain about everything, who do I call

Sorry, no refunds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum