Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 58]

106Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Cure

Cure

LUXARIA HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR HOSR BIAS. SHE WAS A TEACHER'S PET.

oh my ghod why did this pagetop i'm so sorry. we are actually doing hosr things but kiyo is an adult and has real life obligations let's all be super proud of her gives seven stars to kiyonko for her adultness

107Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm actually going through a lot of irl shit right now. Like, it's pretty bad.

N0 flavor has been prewritten and we have alignments rolled. 25% of the roles are fleshed out and just need flavor, 25% we have rough ideas for but they're not cool enough yet and we need to make them cooler, and the other 50% we're staring at going "what the hell kind of book is this where did they even find it"

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

108Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure is a friendly hosr, too. uwu

But aaaah, don't stress over it too much right this moment ;w; Take care of yourself first!

109Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:53 pm

chinomi

chinomi

take care kiyo ;____;

110Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Five

Five

I found my book amongst all the weird, weird shit on my bookshelf, see, it's, like, right there right between the leatherbound single-volume edition of the increasingly inaccurately named Hitchhiker's Trilogy and the box set of Lord of the Rings hardcovers I got for like twelve dollars and never ever touched but they're still sitting there looking nice.

111Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I hope things get better, Kiyoko! /hugs

And hullo, Five! You can call me Sammiya or Sammie! Or if you think of any other nickname, that'll be fine.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

112Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If mine is to hard, you can tell me and I can send you something else.

113Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:50 pm

chinomi

chinomi

^ that goes for mine, too LOL

114Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:13 am

Cure

Cure

HOSR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR UNFRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOT HOOTHOSR

SO THE ROLES ARE JUST ABOUT DONE. WE HAVE A FEW TWEAKS LEFT TO MAKE ON A COUPLE OF THEM BECAUSE YOU LOT REALLY GAVE US A RUN FOR OUR MONEY THIS TIME. YES. I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. WE'RE TENTATIVELY THINKING THE GAME MIGHT START ON MONDAY TO MAKE FOR BALANCE CHECKS AND TO GIVE THE MEOWHOSR TIME TO WRITE FLAVOR. ALSO SIGN-UPS ARE 100% CLOSED NOW. THE DOORS ARE LOCKED. THE BAR IS CLOSED. HAPPY HOUR WAS TUESDAY.

115Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:39 am

nautilus

nautilus

hosr...

This is before game start so no one can go "it's a mafia ploy", but I'll be pretty busy for most of next week for Reasons that Ninfia/Kiyoko are aware of and will be travelling. Possibly with no internet.

I make no guarantees that I'll be around on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday of next week as a result, but I'll probably make a post on Monday night or something depending on how much time I have then.

pls don't hurt me, regardless of what alignment i am :( i picked some real good books* and i'm excited to see what kind of role i'll have

*i can't even claim whatever books aren't my role because i've been told to submit them for future lit mafs

116Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Five

Five

S☆mmiya wrote:I hope things get better, Kiyoko! /hugs

And hullo, Five! You can call me Sammiya or Sammie! Or if you think of any other nickname, that'll be fine.
YO WHAT UP SAM'S CLUB

ALSO WHY ARE WE SAYING HOSR ARE THIS GAME'S MODS CANADIAN

117Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Cure

Cure

yeah, eh.

118Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Pan

Pan

actually im gonna ride on nautilus's coattails (w8 mitsu is that... you... ive been gone so long names have changed im cry) and let everyone know that tuesday i'm pretty much gonna be on the go all day coming home from my visit with the bike wife, so internet access will be spotty at best, because train and bus

though i'm probably maf anyway so vote: pan

cote: chi

http://malafight.tumblr.com

119Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Cure

Cure

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH I am going to be in Chicago on Tuesday/Wednesday, so the Meowhosr will be posting rollover on wednesday. You will not enjoy her company more than mine because I will not be gone for long and I will know about it.

120Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*draws a little heart on Wednesday, the 24th of February*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum