Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 52]

571Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

She is a puffball. I agree about volleyballs not being soft. Parts of my hands turned red for a few hours after doing non-club practice.

572Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I meant softer in comparison to basketballs, sorry! And baseballs. Baseballs hurt like hell when they hit you.

And I am indeed a puffball. I'm called cream puff at home at times because of it.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

573Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

C☆☆☆ wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Cure, what is it with you and embarrassing pagetops?

I think you secretly want them.

Are you tsun for pagetops now, too?

Yes, I'd like to file a formal complaint. Please can you get me a restraining order for one, "Luxaria". She's not allowed to talk to "T3tsuya" anymore. Ever. Thanks.

I'M NEITHER TSUN NOR LIKE BEING EMBARRASSED. ALL OF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. stomps feet.

I wonder why you'd need for the two of us to stop talking together, however, if none of what Tet has shared with me is true. And he has shared many things.

574Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:
C☆☆☆ wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Cure, what is it with you and embarrassing pagetops?

I think you secretly want them.

Are you tsun for pagetops now, too?

Yes, I'd like to file a formal complaint. Please can you get me a restraining order for one, "Luxaria". She's not allowed to talk to "T3tsuya" anymore. Ever. Thanks.

I'M NEITHER TSUN NOR LIKE BEING EMBARRASSED. ALL OF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. stomps feet.

I wonder why you'd need for the two of us to stop talking together, however, if none of what Tet has shared with me is true. And he has shared many things.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE TOLD YOU IT'S ALL PROBABLY LIES. NOT EVEN PROBABLY. IT'S ALL DEFINITELY LIES. DOn"T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S A LIAR. LUX YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW. LUX. WHAT THE FUCK. ANSWER THE PHONE. LUX?

LUX?????????? CALL ME BACK RIGHT NOW

l-lux. are you there? w-why aren't you returning my calls?

lux where are you

.... sobs

575Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Cure

Cure

LUX I HAVE LEFT YOU FOURTY SEVEN MESSAGES AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED AT THEM. I'M BEGINNING TO GET A LITTLE CONCERNED.

576Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You get so cute when you're all flustered and tsun. <3

577Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:20 pm

Cure

Cure

i'll fucking fight you

>flustered

god fucking dammit

578Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fight fight fight fight this is the best team ever

579Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:27 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I don't have time to address all of your comments (right now), Kiyo+Raie, so here's a dump of what comes to mind quickly. I have some things I'd like to point out, but they'll have to wait until later. Luckily, this isn't a day phase, though I'll try to respond to it before phase end.

Raie, just to frame this here and now in (hopefully) the right way: Yes, you are an active player this game. By "Aggressive," I mean you haven't been as aggressively targeting one or two players as usual (up to the point I suggested that), though that's also the feeling I've had in just skimming. And at this point, I need to re-evaluate all players I've thought were likely town. Don't take it personally.

Regarding T3t, I think you did a good enough job throwing his posts together, Kiyo. I'll look through them in more detail and see what I can gather, though I see already that I had missed his thoughts after the "EDIT" section of one of his posts, because that wasn't always there. Not placing any blame of course... though I think it's understandable if I missed it.

Re: Right Dylan?
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. You're usually so mild-mannered in-thread.

Last edited by dranbahl on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

580Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Cure

Cure

dranbahl wrote:Re: Right Dylan?
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. You're usually so mild-mannered in-thread.

<3 chucks a snowball at your head. deletes you from the timeline

581Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

This post intentionally left blank.

582Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well fuck i forgot that we are also in (high?) school goddammit does someone have a pencil sharpener this is like the sats all over again

583Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Cure

Cure

C☆r3 wrote:
This post intentionally left blank.

I DON'T LIKE THIS.

584Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

PLEASE FILL IN EACH CIRCLE WITH HEAVY BLACK MARKS THAT FILL THE CIRCLE COMPLETELY IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ERASE THE MARKING COMPLETELY YOU MAY NOT FILL IN MORE THAN ONE CIRCLE FOR A QUESTION IF MORE THAN ONE CIRCLE IS FILLED IN FOR A SINGLE QUESTION YOUR ANSWER FOR THAT QUESTION WILL BE INVALID PLEASE DO NOT BEGIN UNTIL YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO DO SO

585Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei is near the front of the team, by the net. She is ready to spike if the ball comes to her. She is also wondering what kind of school lets the boys and girls play volleyball together

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum