Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 52]

766Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

767Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Cure

Cure

laughs because 4 was the first (and last) number I passed to. Four is fucking death.

[6:44:49 PM] Raie: WAS I REALLY A SPIKER THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW?
[6:44:57 PM] King Boo: mhmm
[6:45:00 PM] Raie: IN WHICH NO ONE FUCKING PASSED TO ME
[6:45:07 PM] King Boo: hahahaaa
[6:45:13 PM] Raie: I WANT TO SPIKE THE BALL LET ME SPIKE IT??????????
[6:45:17 PM] Raie: omfg
[6:45:22 PM] King Boo: tosses u the ball!!!
[6:45:25 PM] Raie: Other than n0 I was the only spiker incredible
[6:45:27 PM] Raie: I am so useless

Last edited by Cure on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

768Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

"ezzelin 2 | fucking dead"

BEAUTIFUL

thank you for hosting this game, coach-sama! I had a lot of fun (even if I didn't get to use all the gifs I prepared), and the nk mechanics were really cool and refreshing. everyone played so well, I kept staying up to see rollover even after I was already dead...

also I seriously can't believe that beautiful N0 spike AND IT WAS EVEN HINATA LIKE WOW

769Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ezzelin wrote:

also I seriously can't believe that beautiful N0 spike AND IT WAS EVEN HINATA LIKE WOW

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO SHARE THIS BUT COULDN'T I WAS SO

AAA

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

770Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:54 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:
ezzelin wrote:

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO SHARE THIS BUT COULDN'T I WAS SO

AAA
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Tumblr_natjqaXXqN1s8qxtuo2_500

771Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ezzelin wrote:
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Tumblr_natjqaXXqN1s8qxtuo2_500

I've had this gif open on a tab waiting all game to use it

and this is more perfect an opportunity than I ever could've imagined

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

772Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ahhh thanks for hosting this great game!! The mechanics were really interesting and refreshing. I had fun!!

773Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'm sorry chi

774Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, wait, huh, we won? I hadn't looked at the thread since i got home that day and learned I missed rollover because of work, heh. Just kept following the Maf doc...until today, where I come back to see so much dialogue, and, WTF, 52 PAGES, WHAT DID I MISS?

Anyway, I'm still kinda proud of my layout for this doc. XD
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-qqlhaptK7_3JRTfxz-6a32mjhKOj2LXZ6X3ftiQ8jI/edit#

775Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

it's a good layout! thank you for the organization, it was v nice

776Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 52 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you for the game. This time, I'm not even sad that town lost that much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum