Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 52]

751Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 YoMVxxs

You fought hard. No one could deny you that. Maybe too hard, sometimes. You bite your lip as the ref moves, making the call.

Your team is silent. The battle is over.

All that’s left to do is eat and grow stronger from the practice match.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 0OlfXX7

Cure has been benched. She was Home Team.
She wore jersey number 11

The Away team now equals the Home team in number.

The Away team has won

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Cdba489a66d7ad552aa17e39d876f426

until next time, Karasuno

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 5OfNMsI

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

752Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm not even mad, grats dudes

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

753Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH MYG OD

754Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

holy fuck you guys.

755Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 53b89a0c343ad1c714750ded94bd89b1

well played.

756Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I was #7, btw.

757Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Coach Ninfia wrote:

The Away team now equals the Home team in number.

The Away team has won

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Cdba489a66d7ad552aa17e39d876f426

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Tumblr_nb6j00344w1qcsnnso1_500

758Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

THAT'S IT THAT'S IT I AM GOING TO EAT WITH MY 0 WIFE AND 0 KIDS I SAT IN AN OFFICE WAITING FOR THESE RESULTS LIKE A GUY WAITING TO HEAR IF HE HAD A CERTAIN KIND OF DISEASE OR NOT I AM GOING HOME, I AM GOING HOME, GOODNIGHT

759Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Cure

Cure

D1 wrote:ALSO, weirdly super specific speculation coming in right now. Based on our ratio of 9:4, and based on the fact that I don't think I have EVER been in a game where all three of us were town (and it is probably some percentage that I am too lazy to figure out), and thirdly based on the fact that I'm willing to believe Kiyo is town for now, I am most suspicious of T3tsuya out of anyone in the game even though he's not even here. Not enough to vote him, and it is entirely based on this PROBABILITY of the three of us being on the same team.

but it's there. scowls @ him from across the net.

Cure wrote:My supposed defense of Tet is just because I know his personality/playstyle and I think it'd be really weird for him to let Tiki or the other mafia dig their own graves in the thread if there was anything he could do to prevent that. I also think he'd have put more effort into being around on D1, even if he WAS busy, if he were mafia.

If he's mafia it's going to shatter my respect for him into a million irreparable pieces.

i told you i wasn't mafia.

760Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ALSO, IM AWARDING STARS.

☆ for the whole mafia -- T3tsuya, Chinomi/Blaire, tiki the Troll, and High Seraph for their excellent playing this game

☆ for Ducky for finishing their first game!!! you did it ducky!

☆ for Nautilus for posting rollover for me

☆ for Sammiya for being passed to more than any other player.

I'll posts the behind the scenes host stuff shortly for those who are curious

761Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i had a toss set up for the last page but it was not to be...

Also, grats to everyone!

762Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Tumblr_nu9xokaeGE1rh8etxo4_500

'sobs
The last night phase I passed to four.

BUT A STAR IS NICE!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

763Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Well done, maf! That was an exciting game.

Also got me to watch an episode of Haikyuu, so good job, host.

764Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also great job mafia!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

765Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 51 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH MYG OD tHANK YOU SO MUCH T3T, CHINOMI, TIKI AND BLAIRE, aND ALSO COACH!!!!

This was a really great game and I'm really happy we managed to turn it around and win. I also want to thank everyone in the town for being in their top game and making this so much fuN. I definitely want to play more basketball from now on.

btw if you guys are interested, our NK targets were: Luxaria (N0), Kiyoko (N1), Luxaria (N2), Kiyoko (N3).

And Lux, Kiyo and Sammie were like that clique in the court that wouldn't pass the ball to kids outside their clique

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum