Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 52]

556Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Cure

Cure

HOLY SHIT KIYO THAT IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY YOU GET ANOTHER STAR FOR THAT JOKE

OH MY GOD THIS PAGETOP IS SO EMBARRASSING

557Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure, what is it with you and embarrassing pagetops?

I think you secretly want them.

Are you tsun for pagetops now, too?

558Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

whispers: it would be very helpful to me if people got their passes in early tonight because I'm going to have to post from mobile, and if I can prewrite rollover before I go that would be really nice.

edit: nautilus has agreed to post rollover for coach (thank u sensei) but I still need to write it so send ur things in, plz.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

559Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also, in other news, Kiyo kind of actually got to play mafia for once. So that has happened. I am inclined to vote for drandahl over high seraph as well. Independent of that exhaustive treatise on all that is drandahl in this game, I also believe that if either of Lucas or drandahl were to be town, it would be Lucas. I don't imagine there would be much opposition to lynching him first at this point.

I could cite other reasons and a general sense of scum from him, but I think we get the idea at this point.

560Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Coach Ninfia wrote:whispers: it would be very helpful to me if people got their passes in early tonight because I'm going to have to post from mobile, and if I can prewrite rollover before I go that would be really nice.

edit: nautilus has agreed to post rollover for coach (thank u sensei) but I still need to write it so send ur things in, plz.

THIS IS BECAUSE NINFIA IS A HUGE NERD AND WILL BE AT MY PLACE DOING NERD THINGS WITH ME AND OUR NERD FRIENDS.

561Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omf fia if you hadn't posted that i wouldn't have noticed that your rollover time was in est oops (and subsequently would have either sent the pass pm really late or forgotten altogether)

562Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

[3:16 PM] Rasei Sahara: Also Couch said he needs all the passes in
[3:16 PM] Sammiya: ....I am so saying that you called Ninfia couch.

I'm a evil little sister at times, ftr. (ALSO ftr I've been avoiding calling Ninfia coach for the same reason. I typo a lot more and spend a lot of time cleaning up the typos. I typically leave Cure as Cute when I typo that, though.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

563Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Goes over to Sammy, hiding something behind her back.

Sammy... I have I told you I loved you today?

Pulls out a nice shiny volleyball, and throws it at Sammy's head.

564Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:Cure, what is it with you and embarrassing pagetops?

I think you secretly want them.

Are you tsun for pagetops now, too?

Yes, I'd like to file a formal complaint. Please can you get me a restraining order for one, "Luxaria". She's not allowed to talk to "T3tsuya" anymore. Ever. Thanks.

I'M NEITHER TSUN NOR LIKE BEING EMBARRASSED. ALL OF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. stomps feet.

565Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rasei wrote:...
Goes over to Sammy, hiding something behind her back.

Sammy... I have I told you I loved you today?

Pulls out a nice shiny volleyball, and throws it at Sammy's head.

MURDER AT VOLLEYBALL RANCH

566Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Volleyballs don't murder people. People murder people.

567Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

At least volleyballs are nice and soft. I've been hit in the shoulder by basket balls before and it hurts.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

568Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sammiya wrote:At least volleyballs are nice and soft. I've been hit in the shoulder by basket balls before and it hurts.

I nominate this post for most likely to confuse Lucas high "what even are sports" seraph

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

569Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Cure

Cure

Duck wrote:If this isn't as aggressive as normal for Cure, then I'm scared. They have been pretty aggressive towards me. From my point of view, Cure and Kiyoko have been the most zealous folks.

I completely missed this. I'm so sorry that you think I've been aggressive towards you. Because you will definitely have an unfortunate eye-opening experience sometime in the future and it will probably not be very fun for you, but I will enjoy it. A lot.

Right Dylan?

570Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok, ok, what? what? no
nononono

volleyballs are not soft
softer than basketballs, yes, but still not 'soft'

my wrists got bruised as fuck while playing volleyball in school and my veins n whatnot were all pretty puffy by the end of the p.e. period so no??? volleyballs??? are not??? soft???

or maybe sammi is really just buff as fuck and nothing below a 9 on the pain scale just registers for her idk that's also a possibility

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum