Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 52]

526Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

0.0 I DID NOT SAY THAT!

Pagetop:

Last edited by R☆s☆i on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

527Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I just went back through drandahl's posts and he has offered nothing new to the thread this entire game, besides his pass claims. It's mostly just been noncommittal spec and parroting what other people have already said.

So yeah let's lynch this dude.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

528Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

We just have to hope that the NK is spiked/lands on a spiker and then the numbers'll stay good. They're decent but hoo boy.. (I don't want to be the cause of someone's death this phase, plz. THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY SPORTS. Along with the fact I have like no hand-eye coordination and trip regularly over thin air.)

(ALSO the shipping chart. Since drandahl is Kiyoko's brother, shouldn't he be the rest of ours brother too? OR does that not count? (Ohgosh if it does count he and Rasei dated tooooooooooo...))

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

529Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:omg those shipping charts..... i like t3t's better (but only bc i like antagonizing raie tbh)

@ Entel, At the beginning of the game, me and Kiyo each made posts saying talking about how important discussion was going to be in this all-vanilla setup, and we both agreed that if someone wasn't contributing and we hadn't any leads on who was mafia, the inactive players should be lynched. T3t fit that criteria early in the game, and imo he still does??

Of course you like mine better, it's objectively more correct.

I'm alright with people throwing suspicion my way for earlier inactivity which is why when I was looking at Dran's vote, that wasn't something I found suspicious. I lynch inactives too regardless of excuse.

But I actually have a pretty big issue with what you just said at least in terms of accuracy. It is not hard to agree to lynch an inactive player who's not contributing, and no, you're right. I didn't fit that early game. But to say I still do it a little bit sideways, I've been posting every phase since then and I contributed my reasons for every person and vote I was looking at at the current moment. I've stated every one of my passes as soon as possible. I've been contributing, and I think it's a little weird to objectively say I haven't been when pretty much the only thing you yourself have been posting are things like

Lucas wrote:well thats all i have guys idk what i can say to change your minds about me except that i'm not mafia??? And I'm definitely not the mafia king either ok? I promise to make more charts if you guys don't lynch me ok............

in combination with trying to point me out.

That combined with the fact you previously broke a tie between Tiki and Aeiou leaning towards lynching Aeiou, who has now been revealed town, it really makes me wonder even more about you than if you had actually said nothing. I feel like this is flailing for a defense. I'm positive I'm not the only one.

I think it's even more interesting that Kiyo is right. Dran hasn't contributed anything new the entire thread and the only thing he's posted recently has been "Yes Lucas I feel the same way about T3t right now. I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about me, Lucas"

You know what, I'm also surprised you didn't mention anything about Dran. I think it's pretty surprising how little there has been in the way of factual speculating towards your own defense against the other person. Both dran and high seraph both follow this trend. At least to my eyes.

I, currently, have two people who are my favorite candidates to vote. It's high seraph and dran. I understand the collision that causes given that I'm in the same suspicion pool as them, and I understand why I'm in the same pool as them. So before I vote tomorrow, I'l like to hear everyone's opinions on what I just brought up. I'm not going to fire the first shot here without some healthy discussion.

Last edited by C☆r3 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words)

530Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm pretty content to believe both Lucas and drandahl are maf at this point. I guess that just leaves the question of "who is last maf" but I'm hoping that by the time we get to that point, NKs will have hopefully avoided the clears and whittled down the remaining town to the point where it's obvious by process of elimination.

531Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I don't trust Lacus 100% but I have slightly more feelings that Dran being mafia. He did vote Tiki first, through he did unvote Tiki then vote Aeiou.

532Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also

Sammie and Rasei, regarding your night passes. I know you're not allowed to talk about them right now but when choosing your passes, please keep in mind that it's highly likely that one of the two of you will be second pass, which means that whoever you pass to will probably be third pass.

Unless mafia reads this and deliberately tries to target Sammie or Rasei to make them first pass but this does not mess anything up for me if they do so you know what, go for it maf

533Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*is most likely going to ignore the thread a while because she is now addicted to Princess Tutu Abridge. It's all Kiyoko's fault for post a Princess Tutu video months ago in the AMV thread and Duck's fault for being a Duck*

534Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei, misread your post, thought you said Lynch and not NK. Since it doesn't seem possible for Mafia to effectively target anyone for NK this game, I replaced what you said with something that made more sense to me when skimming. Sorry, this was my mistake.

Kiyo, I've been late to spec, but I didn't intend on parroting. I actually feel like my views on Raie have been a little against the grain, even though I trust her for now. And I'm not sure what you mean about "noncommittal." I've very directly stated who I'd be comfortable lynching and not lynching, and why.

Maybe I haven't been as active as I could be? Fair. But here: https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/u12 is where I stoohttps://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t181p450-practice-match-mafia-night-2#13868, so we can talk at least to my current perspective.

As it stands now, I'm willing to believe either in a bussing strategy (in which case I'll be revisiting Sammiya, Chinomi/Blaire, and Duck), or that the remaining mafia is Lucas, T3t, and Raie.

535Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I wouldn't be surprised if drandahl and Lucas are two of the mafia. I think what is throwing me off is trying to figure out the third. It may end up being that someone we believe is town is actually mafia. For instance, Sammiya's pro-town relies on the Tiki vote and the belief that we're overwhelming sure the NK N1 would be Luxaria or Kiyoko. One thing I did wonder is if mafia might have sent the serve to ezz, ezz killed herself on a mafia, and then mafia claimed passing to 2 to seem town. But, that's just so complicated and reliant upon many variables, where our alternative narrative just... makes sense. Meanwhile, Cure's claim is based off of activity/contributions, and Tet is just because Tiki imploded uncharacteristically. I also feel that given the target we know to have been served to N0, it makes Tet and Cure less likely.

I guess one other variable is considering if mafia would actually want to kill the two of us, Kiyoko, or even Rasei for that matter. Would the math work out such that they could avoid killing us and use their compliance to our posts as means to clear themselves? If one person died tonight, it would be... 6-3. If we mislynch, 5-3. Another NK, 4-3. Mislynch, 3-3. EH. Too unfavorable for mafia to try and leave us up to clear themselves, I think, unless mafia is like Cure/Sammiya/Tet, but that would just crumble the moment lucas and drandahl flip town, among other variables and factors going awry.

/shrug

I think tonight's result and the next lynch will help plot out the rest of the game pretty well. We have a fair bit of insurance in the meanwhile.

Also, +1 to Kiyoko's most recent post.

(Sorry, these thoughts are a bit jumbled and incoherent at the moment. Roughly, I agree that I'm suspicious of drandahl and Lucas, with a lesser focus on Tet due to circumstance, but I have not written him off. I'm not sure where to look for the third, be it Duck, Blaire, or in the people that we believe to be town. I think time will tell in this regard.)

536Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Cure

Cure

I am pretty okay with lynching Dylan before Lucas.

Also, Dylan you mention your views on me... I don't... remember you saying a single thing about me at all this game beyond acknowledging that I'm playing it and playing pro-town. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Your post seems to imply you're suspicious of me/building a case against me when I don't recall anything like that at all.

537Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:50 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya wrote:(ALSO the shipping chart. Since drandahl is Kiyoko's brother, shouldn't he be the rest of ours brother too? OR does that not count? (Ohgosh if it does count he and Rasei dated tooooooooooo...))

[2/11/16, 5:00:17 PM] Raie: kiyo only has diamonds for you and blaire because you guys hang out so much in real life

I think the concept of "Family" is pretty complicated at this point. Not to devalue Raie's hard work, nor T3t's interpretation.

That said, Sammiya, I'd be happy to be your sibling. From what I see, you and Rasei have a refreshing level of sibling respect.

538Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Dylan and Blaire are like Kiyo's adopted siblings that the rest of us refuse to associate with.

539Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh................

((also i will be away from my own comp for most of this weekend! i will still have phone to pop in every now and then though! just a heads up that my posts will probably be shitty with bad spelling/grammar. i have fucking fat thumbs))

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

540Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, you've been pro-town, but until now you haven't been as aggressive as usual. This is a soft-read, but as it stands, the other pro-town people have more of a vote-relevant town backing. Not that I distrust you, but I do feel like your playstyle is different from normal, and I could still see you as a pretty effective wolf in sheep's clothing.

I can understand a Lynch on me, and won't be mad at town if that happens, given the circumstances. Although, I am town, and I'd really like to not have an "everyone votes Dran" round next phase, mainly because that won't be the most effective use of a phase.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum