Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 52]

511Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh I showed him.

OH NO PAGETOP

512Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well now it just sounds like you beat him up and stuffed him in a closet

513Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Alice wrote:well now it just sounds like you beat him up and stuffed him in a closet

That was a different moment.

The things Blaire said about burgers in this moment would frighten and shock everyone.

514Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is that fake propaganda

515Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:12 pm

Cure

Cure

Blaire wants to eat people burgers.

516Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I have been trying to reread this whole thread (or at least major spec posts, and the posts of High Serpah, T3t, and Drandahl), and I got a question for more experienced players:

In Kiyoko's spec post (post 299), she notes that High Seraph nominated (but didn't end up voting for?) T3t, with no reason given.

I don't think anyone was really pushing T3t as mafia at that point. Is there a history of mafia voting for fellow mafia when there is a negligible chance of said mafia person being voted off? It seems like a decent way to build deniability?

Also, is being busy IRL a common cover? Cause i know T3t has been saying that, and I think Tiki did, too?

I am not accusing anyone right now, I am just trying to sort and collect facts.

517Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 am

high seraph

high seraph

omg those shipping charts..... i like t3t's better (but only bc i like antagonizing raie tbh)

@ Entel, At the beginning of the game, me and Kiyo each made posts saying talking about how important discussion was going to be in this all-vanilla setup, and we both agreed that if someone wasn't contributing and we hadn't any leads on who was mafia, the inactive players should be lynched. T3t fit that criteria early in the game, and imo he still does??

He really hasn't been around at all for this game which has been justified with irl stuff that I can relate with (and, in response to your last question, entel, it IS common for mafia to make up excuses for not posting but... well, generally people won't lie about having a serious disease or anything like that because wow that would be?? super uncool???). Anyway, I was only suspicious of T3t because I knew virtually nothing about him (and I still don't know a whole lot either?). I wasn't really pushing the idea that T3t was mafia, I was merely pointing out what players felt the most suspicious to me at that moment.

Btw, to answer your other question: sometimes mafia do vote for their teammates in order to distance themselves from one another, so that once we start analyzing vote patterns they can say "hey but I voted [PLAYER] why would I do that if I was mafia?" This is called bussing, as in, literally throwing your teammate under the bus in order to establish themselves as town.

well thats all i have guys idk what i can say to change your minds about me except that i'm not mafia??? And I'm definitely not the mafia king either ok? I promise to make more charts if you guys don't lynch me ok............ they'll be useful..........

518Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:56 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well shit, if meaningful discussion is what you want, i'm pretty hosed i'm sorry you guys D:

519Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:05 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Blaire is the perfect replacement for chinomi

they have the exact same playstyle

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

520Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:20 am

Rasei

Rasei

One way to clear oneself if they became the NK, Lucas. We would trust you're town then, Lucas*.

*Insert random stuff here so I can have a footnote*

521Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:30 am

high seraph

high seraph

But we dont?? ? ? even get PMs saying we made a pass anymore?

And why would the mafia ever want to prioritize killing me when I'm there are so many people already suspicious and willing to get me lynched??

ALSO WHAtS THE POINT OF BEING TRUSTED ONCE YOU'rE DEAD???????

522Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I don't know if Rasei was speaking seriously... if she was, it was that we should Lynch you for info / you should feel comfortable getting lynched?

Also, I think I feel pretty much the same way about T3t right now as Lucas. That said, I still am holding out some concern for Lucas as well.

Surprised you didn't mention anything about me, Lucas, considering there's been a lot of Lucas/T3t/Dran combinations floating around.

523Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

We don't get Pms anymore about Passes. And it would be hard for Mafia to decide who gets killed since they cannot control the passes.

About the trust thing*... *just shrugs*

Dran, I never said anything about lynching Lucas.

524Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I said NK. I meant NK.

525Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wants Lucas to be killed in cold blood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum