Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 52]

361Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't think we can claim which one of us was the original NK target, but I think you should be able to deduce it by the next day phase anyway

Train's almost at my stop, I'll make a longer post when I get home

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

362Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Cure

Cure

OvOb okay. 

Regardless, I think we're all pretty safe passing to 8/9 tonight.

363Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆r☆ wrote:
Also... Duck is making me so suspect with the repeated instances of saying "I"M JUst GOING TO DO WHATEVER KIYO SAYS". Kiyo is cleared as town in this game, sure, so it's not as suspicious as it might be in a game where you don't know if the Super Vocal Person is town or not, but I believe it was already mentioned that it is REALLY KIND OF SCUMMY to just latch onto one cleared town person and do whatever they say because it lifts the responsibility off of you, and you can just say "well I was doing what this cleared town person said to do so don't blame me if so and so was town!!!". I really don't know, it might be a newbie thing and i should let it slide, but there have been... so... many... things they've said this game that are really really NOT sitting well with me.

To what repeated instances are you referring? I count one time when I was sick and said I would vote with Kiyoko if I wasn't well enough to cast my own vote before rollover (and then I didn't vote with Kiyoko).

Or do you consider passing to avoid knocking out our most active confirmed Townsperson as scummy as well?

Perhaps you are also counting when you and Kiyoko wanted an account of my decision making process, and I gave it?

Perhaps, to bolster this argument against me, you might want to bring up posts number 6 and 8 I made in my WIP Thread, in which I compliment Kiyoko?

(Actually, I would super appreciate your feedback in that thread if you have a moment, C☆r3. Although, maybe wait half an hour if you could/would. I am about to make a big post there).

I am not prepared to vote yet, but currently I am leaning towards AEIOU (that's not bolded, not an official vote).

364Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Cure

Cure

My feedback or the other me's feedback? You quoted me, but said his name. 

If I wasn't on mobile I'd quote the three or four instances that were along the lines of "I'm just going to go along with what Kiyo says because people seem to trust her opinion." it was more than just once.

Just because Kiyo is town, it doesn't make you less scummy to buddy up/agree with everything she says. If anything, it means the opposite.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

365Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 R3ypNEY

Aeiou 2

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 I37QjUy

Cure ► Aeiou
Kiyoko ► Aeiou

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

366Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

With Dran do you think his ads/promoting has any mechanics in the game or just being silly? It's really awkward to me. Also his sig actually links to coke's website, which I accidentally clicked while on mobile which made me angry lol

I dont really have anything useful to say, I see the votes piling on me again and I dont really know if I'll have any way to persuade anyone towards any other vote so I'm not really going to be too defensive. I'll try to do a spec post at some point but it'll prob be awful...

Lucas not mentioning a pass is extra strange because even if you're maf and you didnt pass you could literally just say whatever number you want??? Is there any downfalls to mafia fakeclaiming who they said they'd pass to??

367Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Cure

Cure

He's just being silly. Everyone is vanilla.

368Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆r☆ wrote:My feedback or the other me's feedback? You quoted me, but said his name. 

If I wasn't on mobile I'd quote the three or four instances that were along the lines of "I'm just going to go along with what Kiyo says because people seem to trust her opinion." it was more than just once.

Just because Kiyo is town, it doesn't make you less scummy to buddy up/agree with everything she says. If anything, it means the opposite.

When you get off mobile, I encourage you to find those instances and bring them to the group's attention. I will try to find any other references I missed and post them.

Regarding the other you, I thought that C☆r☆ was C☆r3 and you just added another star to your name really recently? The past half dozen posts make WAY more sense now, I hadn't noticed two different people were making them :P

369Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Cure

Cure

Yes we're two different people.  I'm normally Cure Without Stars (aka Raie) and he is Cur3 with a Three whose username is usually T3tsuya. 

Also, I will do so. Probably. Also I'm not sure what you making posts complimenting kiyo has to do with this game or your alignment or... anything, really?

370Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Inventory of when I make any mention Kiyoko:

363 (Post i just made, asking to what multiple instances you are referring)

342 (Post in which I said I passed to #9, because I wanted to keep Kiyo in the game).

301 (Me explaining to one of the Cures and Kiyoko why I said I would vote with Kiyoko, ten voted Tiki).

270 (in the part that was redacted, in which I basically said the same thing as post 342)

228 ( I give my blessing to the Duck nickname).

183 (The post where I say I will vote with Kiyoko if you don't hear from me again).

156 (I ask how to refer to the person whose name is all stars).

And to save you time, post 112 is the first post I made.

I gathered this data by searching every page for "Kiyo" and recording every hit I got in a post I made. Once I reached post 158, the post where I learned Kiyoko's name, I instead searched for my name to find all of my posts, and read them to find references I made to Kiyoko, or the person with stars for name, or any other way I might be referring to her.

371Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(P.S. Easy way to tell them apart: Cure/Raie has a quote in her signature. T3tsuya/Cur3 does not have any such thing.)

372Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:48 pm

drandahl

drandahl

(Yup. Also, Raie has a higher post count, which is not something they can easily change.)

373Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Tumblr_o1syc1LJmy1uiicp5o1_500

So let's talk about some things.

The Night 0 pass order

I'm pretty sure that I was the spiker. That means #9 is the number we're not sure is safe. For what it's worth, I'm somewhat inclined to believe #9 is town anyway, because based on conversation in thread, it seemed likely that at least one of the cleared town would pass to #9, and so if #9 were maf, passing to a clear town in hopes that they pass to #9 would be a good way to get them out.

Night kill targets

I'm assuming mafia thought this through because mafia had the whole night to think about it, and it only took us a little bit on D1 to puzzle this out as a thread, but the highest chance of taking someone out is for mafia to serve to them. That way, it's the ~30% chance of them passing to maf, rather than crossing your fingers and praying the ball ends up bouncing around to some good target. Even if mafia didn't figure this out on N0, we discussed this on D1, so unless all of mafia is AFK/skimming/not paying attention, then they should've figured this out by N1 at least.

Naturally, mafia could have just fired randomly, and if they did there's no use speculating about it, but I'm going to go forward assuming mafia put at least some thought into their target.

Given that I just claimed probably spiker, there are two options for who the original NK target could be, and both are players that I feel that players from vdex (which is chinomi, Aeiou, and I guess ezz but ezz just flipped town) wouldn't target. If anyone wants to play Sherlock and figure out the exact order based on the info given, go for it, but I will neither confirm nor deny.

On Ezzelin and Sammie

Sammie claimed to have passed to ezzelin, iirc, so we have:

Ezzelin -> maf
Sammie -> Ezzelin -> maf
??? -> Sammie -> Ezzelin (not spiker)

as the possible options for what could've happened last night, unless someone else also passed to #2.

I feel like mafia's priority is taking out the clears, and from an above point we discussed how the best way to take out a target is to serve to them, so I'm wondering if (Kiyo/Lux/Rasei) -> Sammie -> Ezzelin is the route the ball took. If this is the case, then Sammie is either #9 or #3.

On Aeiou and chinomi

They've both kind of indicated that they wanted to keep each other alive to continue playing with one another because they're friends, and I do accept this as a valid reason not to vote one another, however if that was the actual reason I'm kind of wondering why they both weren't more upfront about it.

On Lucas and drandahl

I'm not even 100% sure it's guaranteed that at least one of them is maf, but since a Tiki/chinomi/Aeiou/Entelechy mafia makes zero sense unless mafia is yolo'ing the game (which is also possible), then there's a really, really high chance that at least one of them is maf anyway.

Since Lucas voted Aeiou (and broke a tie between Aeiou and Tiki in favor of lynching Aeiou), if Aeiou flips town, there's a high likelihood of Lucas being mafia.

I vaguely remember drandahl being around near the end of D1, correct me if I'm wrong, which means he had the ability to switch votes to Tiki/Aeiou. I'm going to break this down further.

I think a town!drandahl would be content to let the tie between Aeiou and Tiki stand, which is basically what happened.

If Aeiou is town, then maf!drandahl would have incentive to vote Aeiou, especially since for a long while at the end of the phase, it was a tie between the two.

If Aeiou is maf, then maf!drandahl I think would've dropped a vote on chinomi, unless we have this really specific scenario where Tiki, Aeiou, chinomi and drandahl are all maf together (which... does actually fit the criteria of mafia that I currently have in my head.)

On today's lynch

While my main focus right now is drandahl/Lucas, I've kind of set up this scenario in my head where if Aeiou is town then Lucas is maf, and if Aeiou is maf then Lucas is possibly town, and Tiki/drandahl/chinomi/Aeiou is a possible mafia quartet. So I guess tl;dr, I would be content to lynch Aeiou, not because I'm certain Aeiou is maf, but because it reveals a lot about the other players.

374Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kiyoko99
Luxaria89
Entelechy19
Tiki The Troll [Jersey #12]
Rasei103
Cure49
Cur3/T3tsuya57
high seraph
Sammiya132
Aeiou411
chinomi
ezzelin [Jersey #2]7
drandahl1210

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

375Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 25 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: AEIOU

I'm inclining to think that T3t is town. Like Cute said he wouldn't have allowed Tiki to run as rampant as he did.

Town:
Kiyoko
Rasei
Luxaria

Probably Town:
Cure
T3

????:
Chinomi
Duck
drandahl
Lucas

Leaning Mafia:
Aeiou

(Also, Chi, I hope things improve for you!)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum