Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 52]

346Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I sort of have a good idea who the spiker was, but it isn't really important right because we already agreed the three claims on Day 1 were right and safe.

Pagetop:

Last edited by R☆s☆i on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

347Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I've had an idea of what I believe mafia's intended N0 plan was, which is funny because if I'm right I think it kind of backfired on them. As Tiki would say, since he has said this in several games he's been mafia, it was kind of unlucky.

I do not believe Tiki would be the one to make this plan, though, for what it's worth in your reads.

348Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I agree with Lux. This actually provides more evidence for the one of Lucas, drandahl or Tet is maf theory.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

349Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Do you guys want to go ahead and lynch Aeiou today?

350Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm about to afk for dinner but even if we go for the lynch Aeiou plan, I'd like some discussion on the Lucas/drandahl/Tet theory.

Also for Duck, Lucas = high seraph

351Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:51 pm

chinomi

chinomi

hey guys i've been trying to find time today to post this but i could only until just now. i sent a PM to ninfia about this already but basically i'll be... even more inactive than currently, to the point of almost not being around altogether. something came up and it's really out of my hands and i feel awful about it orz i never would have joined if i knew otherwise. however, i really didn't want to force ninfia to kill someone when there's no alternate who could hop in for me so im trying really really really hard to at least... try to be around? idk if ppl are gonna pull the "scum scum lying scum saying shes gonna be inactive to try to not get votes on her back" sort of deal but whether im town or mafia or neutral or what-have-you im actually not lying.

if you want to vote for me, that's cool.
if not, that's also cool.

it's not really useful for an inactive to be around other than for a number for your team anyway so whatever happens happens.

i'm so, so, so sorry guys i wish i could play properly with everyone;; ill try to at least be on once every few phases but itll probably be impossible for me to backread orzzzzzzz im so sorry about this i absolutely loathe being a person who steps out of games

352Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Postive Town-
► Lux
► Kiyoko
► Rasei

90% Town-
► Cure
► Sammiya

No idea:
► Cur3
► High Seraph
► Chinomi
► Drandahl

90% Postive Mafia:
► Aeiou

It's positive that at least one of T3t, Dran, or Lucas is mafia. I don't know which one through.

I hope everything will be okay Chinomi

353Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I will try and make a longer post tomorrow but I'm really really tired and is going to bed now.

But first, this might help people:

The Order of the Votes on Day 1:

354Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Cure

Cure

As captain of the Dylan/Lucas/Tet is maf ship, I think tet is the LEAST likely to be maf of the three of them, simply because he tends to take charge when he's mafia, and I cannot believe for a second that he'd let Tiki run rampant in the thread like he did, and I also think he'd try to pay attention to the game a little bit more than he has been if he was mafia.

Between Dylan and Lucas, I'm not sure which of the two of them is more likely.

Also... Duck is making me so suspect with the repeated instances of saying "I"M JUst GOING TO DO WHATEVER KIYO SAYS". Kiyo is cleared as town in this game, sure, so it's not as suspicious as it might be in a game where you don't know if the Super Vocal Person is town or not, but I believe it was already mentioned that it is REALLY KIND OF SCUMMY to just latch onto one cleared town person and do whatever they say because it lifts the responsibility off of you, and you can just say "well I was doing what this cleared town person said to do so don't blame me if so and so was town!!!". I really don't know, it might be a newbie thing and i should let it slide, but there have been... so... many... things they've said this game that are really really NOT sitting well with me.

So we know Lux can't be 8 or 9. I don't know the specific numbers of the three town, but obviously one of them is 8, and 8 is a safe number. It seems like 10 might be the number we're Unsure On. Whether 10 is town or not, I think the spiker on N0 might have been Rasei. I COULD ALSO BE WronG BECAUSE I DOn"T KNOW THEIR NUMBERS SO I CAN'T DEDUCE THE ACTUAL CORRECT ORDER LIKE ALL OF THEM CAN. 

I'd like to lynch vowels today. 

Kiyo, Lux, Rasei. Between Lucas and Dylan, who are you more suspicious of? (I am actually leaning towards Lucas being maf right now. Dylan is forever scummy so I never know what to think about him).

355Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:11 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I passed to Jersey 7 last night. Also received no PMs but I'm not strictly sure that's a thing anymore.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:Okay I know the exact order of N0 passes. This is interesting, because it implies there's at least one  crywolf regular in the mafia or that mafia rng'd targets. I'm not sure if that changes things for me re: my top suspects atm because Tiki was a crywolf regular, but I don't know if Tiki would be the one choosing targets for his team.

I'm still trying to really understand the implications of mafia targeting but from what I understand isn't every kill some level of random for maf in that they can target someone with a near-guarantee they're going to pass to someone town at this point? From what I'm seeing it's not very easy to plan who actually dies.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:I'm about to afk for dinner but even if we go for the lynch Aeiou plan, I'd like some discussion on the Lucas/drandahl/Tet theory.

Also for Duck, Lucas = high seraph

At this point I really am on board with the Aeiou idea. It think it's based on sound logic and the Tiki weirdness just doesn't sit right with me, but at the same time I can recognize I'm disproportionately critical of anything Tiki says so I'm being cautious about it.

The Lucas/Dran/Tet theory makes sense to me. I can understand why I'd be lumped in there based on the information we have. I'll help clear it up where I can. Like I said before, I was a little weirded out by Dran's vote on me if it was for any reason other than inactivity, he's posted and now said it was inactivity which I understand, and that his inaction was bad for mafia which I dont really understand. I'm still not sure if I'm buying what he's selling but I'd be willing to have him on deck after Aeiou if that goes wrong.

Lucas, I can't help with. I can't really read Lucas. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying I've been burned too many times trying to read Lucas.

EDIT:

C☆r☆ wrote:As captain of the Dylan/Lucas/Tet is maf ship, I think tet is the LEAST likely to be maf of the three of them, simply because he tends to take charge when he's mafia, and I cannot believe for a second that he'd let Tiki run rampant in the thread like he did, and I also think he'd try to pay attention to the game a little bit more than he has been if he was mafia.

Forget everything else I said in my defense, this is the only defense I need. In my house Tiki is an inside dog if not just because the neighbors shoot at him.

356Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Cure

Cure

pms aren't a thing anymore. also I thought you were me and I was like "ummm I don't remember editing my post"

357Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

C☆r☆ wrote:pms aren't a thing anymore. also I thought you were me and I was like "ummm I don't remember editing my post"

I am. You did.

358Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Cure

Cure

LUCAS HAS YET TO CLAIM HIS N0 PASS ACTION, DESPITE EVERYONE ASKING EVERYONE TO CLAIM THEIRS AND HAVING AMPLE TIME TO DO SO (HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T CLAIMED IT). LUCAS HAS ALSO BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT BEING CUTELY IGNORANT OF THE SPORT WE'RE PLAYING AND NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED IS. THIS STRIKES ME VERY MUCH OF HOW LUCAS ACTS WHEN HE IS MAFIA.

I THINK LUCAS IS MAFIA.

god dammit i thought i was double posting again until i posted and realized THAT'S. TET. AGAIN.

359Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'd be down to vote Aeiou but I'm actually less sure Aeiou being maf than I am of the drandahl/Lucas/Tet thing, though I agree I don't think Tet is likely maf in this scenario. Then again, knowing Aeiou's alignment for sure will tell us a lot about a lot of people. In the absence of a better candidate, for the time being

vote: Aeiou

I'm more inclined to think drandahl is maf over Lucas but I need to think more about it.

@Raieninja, lucas posted a chart. It's a fairly useful chart.

360Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Cure

Cure

Lucas likes to make lists and charts regardless of his alignment, though. He even made a shipping chart in Gakuen S1.

edit: Kiyo, based on slight discussion I am wondering if the three of you are collectively thinking that Rasei was the original NK target. Is this a correct assumption? y/n? If y, that implicates Lucas even more because he was the only one that sort of weirdly brought that up even though it didn't make a lot of sense to anyone else.

Vote: Aeiou

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum