Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 52]

151Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:shoosh lil' baby luxaria its ok dont listen to cure she's a bully shhh i love ur tldr ok shh

lemme hug u come on

yes

yes

you are ok

Makes an obscene and also threatening gesture at you from across the court.

makes it at the pagetop, too.

edit:

@Tiki - In a game that is effectively vanilla, there is absolutely no way for me to make sneaky role-related gambits. However I am flattered by the nefarious reputation I seem to have gained recently. I am a very nefarious person, just look at this emote. >:3c

152Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:shoosh lil' baby luxaria its ok dont listen to cure she's a bully shhh i love ur tldr ok shh

lemme hug u come on

yes

yes

you are ok

;w; <3

The Stars of Crywolf Academy wrote:I am getting... really strange vibes from Tiki's post. Between throwing shade on Raie and debating strategy after the Two Math People in the thread both went "it works out for town to throw to cleared numbers" (though that could just be not keeping up with the thread, this has been a very wordy thread so far)

Okay, I'm glad someone else thinks this as well. The pointed mention about Curaei was the one that stood out to me, too. I wasn't going to highlight it since Tiki tends to sound dramatically different each game, but I am keeping an eye on him.

now excuse me, I'm in the midst of Haikyu's tournament episodes and I wish to watch them before voting.

and shovel snow

153Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hopping back in before I get back to work.

I'm most inclined to vote for chinomi or Aeiou right now.

chinomi because of her posts that are absolutely do not contribute in any meaningful way, and remind me a lot of her behavior in Gakuen maf s1. That said, I also know she was busy (she mentioned in thread that she had a JET interview) and she does tend to... act the way she acted all the time regardless of alignment. That said, unless she starts contributing to spec, we kind of lose the least by lynching her nO OFFENSE CHINOMI

Aeiou because of the early NL vote (when lynching is really our only way of controlling what information we get) and because of the comment I quoted in an earlier post that kind of dismisses Entelechy's spec. That said, I also don't know Aeiou that well so I can't do a behavior read, and I feel like placing the first vote, even if it's for NL, is not really something mafia would do because it puts you in the spotlight.

Not changing my vote just yet because drandahl, you can totally make a more substantial post than that and I am keeping the pressure on until you do.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

154Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to vote:Aeiou.

155Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:22 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 R3ypNEY

Aeiou 2
No Lynch 1
Drandahl 1
Tiki the Troll 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 I37QjUy

Aeiou ► No Lynch
Kiyoko ► Ezzelin drandahl
Cure ► Aeiou
High Seraph ►Tiki the Troll
Rasei ► Aeiou
Sammiya ► Tiki the Troll

Last edited by Ninfia on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

156Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay, this isn't actually exactly game related, but how (in short hand) do I refer to the person whose name is all stars?

157Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

All speculation is good, yes. It was more aimed at knowing who passed to what number since we won't be receiving the PMs anymore and won't be able to deduce that. It's still relevant to this phase since we have the info but from here on out I feel like it's sort of silly to focus on. I voted NL as a way to make sure I even posted since I've apparently been bad at that the previous games :( but yeah I can agree that NL is fishy so i don't blame you guys for thinking that. At the time I also didn't even realize what time rollover was (can that be posted on the first post??? I had to guess what it was honestly) and I didn't want to make a vote I regretted and couldn't change. I'm awful and anxious like that. Anyway I'm in the parking lot eating up time I should be clocked in and working so I'm just going to stop typing lol hopefully! I can finish work before rollover but it'll be awfully close

158Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Entelechy wrote:Okay, this isn't actually exactly game related, but how (in short hand) do I refer to the person whose name is all stars?

All star = Kiyoko/Kiyo
C*r* = Cure/Raie
C*r3 = cur3/T3tsuya

and I think that's it for the confusing ones. I hope you're able to use this................. entel....... well. :D

edit: also added rollover time to the front page!

159Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Entelechy, I'm Rasei. All stars is Kiyoko.

160Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

OKay. Tiki is now giving me a really, really weird feeling with his post.
There's been enough activity that I don't think I need to activity vote now so I'll Vote: Tiki for now.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

161Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Read up a bit more now. Yeah, I think I missed some of the number crunching, just kinda seeing, "Tiki's said nothing, scummy, scum-scum," and I only had a ten minute break to actually try and contribute, so, skimmed the last few mega posts, heh. (On a longer break this time!)

And I'm not saying to get Cure, just saying why I don't wanna 100% clear her yet, which she seems cool with anyway. XD

Though yeah, I knew people were mentioning the safety of passing to known Town, I was just hoping to contribute something I hadn't seen suggested yet. And I still haven't read them in full depth (I'll take your collective word for it), but it just seemed like a viable alternative. As everyone has said, we don't have much to spec on, we just know three clears. Just thought keeping those clears around could be better for the day phase voting.

162Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:C*r* = Cure/Raie
C*r3 = cur3/T3tsuya

I don't know what you're talking about. There is only one person named Cure (plus or minus stars or threes) in this game. There aren't two. Your list is very redundant Nelfia, why are you talking about me twice?

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

163Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

C☆r☆ wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
C*r* = Cure/Raie
C*r3 = cur3/T3tsuya

I don't know what you're talking about. There is only one person named Cure (plus or minus stars or threes) in this game. There aren't two. Your list is very redundant Nelfia, why are you talking about me twice?

thats master coach nelfia sama to u

164Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Whatever you say, Coach-chan nvn

165Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 11 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Entelechy wrote:Okay, this isn't actually exactly game related, but how (in short hand) do I refer to the person whose name is all stars?

Haha, sorry about that. I literally just pinged Ninfia like "Huh, will Entelechy be confused about all the stars?"

tl;dr we just finished a mafia game based off anime high school, and a lot of us got gold stars for good behavior, so we threw them into our names for fun.

I'm Kiyoko though. I'll change my name back in a few days; I just want to bask in the stars for a while.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum