Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 52]

91Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Actually, isn't this all of our claims?

Mafia Serve (Pass #1) -> Town #1 Passes (Pass #2 / PM) -> Town #2 Passes (Pass #3 / PM) -> Town #3 Spikes (Spikes / PM as if Pass)

As it stands with no more claims, that would make me, Luxaria and Rasei towns 1, 2 and 3.

Unless you're expecting the maf server to claim.

Am I missing something here?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

92Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh... yeah... I think I was adding the initial serve in my total for some reason my bad.

OKAY, well between lux, kiyo, and rasei, I think kiyo was probably the original NK.

93Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Cure

Cure

UvU miss Nelfia, if Mafia served to one of their own players, would the mafia player be able to pass the ball like a normal townie?

ALSO I"M GOING TO PRETEND MY INABILITY TO DO BASIC MATH WAS TRYING TO TRICK THE MAFIA INTO MAKING A FAKE CLAIM SO WE'D HAVE AN EXTRA ONE. Y-YEAH

94Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mafia can't pass the ball at all. They just serve. Only town sends in pass actions:

► Each night, the away team (mafia) will serve the ball
► The home team (town) will pass the ball three times in total, with the serve counting as pass one

That's how I'm reading it, at least.

95Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think I'm not allowed to comment on whether or not I think maf or town sent me the ball because that would hint at my number, so I won't speculate on that point.

Provided these claims are all true:

We do know that out of 8, 9 and 10, two of these numbers are town, though. (The last one could be either town or mafia), and those two numbers are two out of me, Lux and Rasei. (With the third person being town, but a number that is not on this list).

Or to illustrate it more clearly

maf -> A -> B -> C (spike)

A's number = ???
B's number = what A passed to
C's number = what B passed to
And then whoever C passed to could be either town or maf.

But fwiw I'm willing to vote anyone that isn't me, Lux, Rasei or Raie.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

96Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Cure

Cure

@Lux - Yeah, but I was asking What Would Happen if mafia served the ball to one of their own players. Because it's something weird I'd totally do if I were mafia and it was viable in the game.

also I think it's funny that all the numbers are sequential.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

97Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:09 pm

chinomi

chinomi

waaaa im back but super exhausted so info is coming in one ear and going out the other atm so i think it's in my best interest to participate more thoroughly tomorrow after work but i'm letting everyone know i'm around and gonna do my best to retain everything!!!! clenches my fists... ganbaru...

98Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Cure

Cure

I will not vote:

► Kiyoko
► Luxaria
► Rasei
► Cure

People I am currently willing to vote

► Entelechy
► Tiki The Troll
► Cur3/T3tsuya
► High Seraph
► Sammiya
► Aeiou
► Chinomi
► ezzelin
► Drandahl
► No Lynch

People who have not posted since rollover:

► Entelechy
► Tiki The Troll
► Cur3/T3tsuya
► High Seraph
► Aeiou
► ezzelin
► Drandahl

99Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YOU FORGOT NO LYNCH

NO LYNCH HAS NOT POSTED SINCE ROLLOVER

But yeah that's my list too.

100Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Cure

Cure

I"M SORRY I FORGOT NO LYNCH HADn"T POSTED I MAKE MISTAKES SOMETIMES

if I had to vote someone who had already posted in the thread, it would be chinomi.

101Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:19 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Well, I did not touch the ball because I'm one of those players who just stand in the middle of the,,, field? court??? and?????? don't do anything I'm only here because I want to watch all the hot senpais in the shower later hmmm

I'm happy there was not a NK though and for now I don't have a problem with the claims that have been made unless some kind of strange discrepancy comes up later. Ummm at the same time, I'm not sure how to vote yet either but I'll think about it after I wake up in the morning ;w;

ninja'd by a few people and now ppl are discussing nUMBERS im even worse at numbers guys omg

102Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

no touch ball
busy day
spec looks good
~fin

103Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Host Announcement
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Tumblr_n7mdmoQqWy1tztx2uo1_500

After re-examining the balance and consulting a couple players from both teams, I've decided that the best way to balance the current problem is via the removal of Pass PMs. This game is largely vanilla, and I don't want the mafia to lose in two phases because of process of elimination.

C☆r☆ wrote:ACTUALLY... Coach-san, are spikers completely rnged? Could one person randomly end up being a spiker twice in a row, or will the spikers ALWAYS be different people the following night.

spikers are 100% rng. They can be spikers more than once in a row. also, Coach-Sama, please. show ur respect.

C☆r☆ wrote:UvU miss Nelfia, if Mafia served to one of their own players, would the mafia player be able to pass the ball like a normal townie?

If the mafia serves to their own player, its a chance ball. That means the serve is RNG because it was still made. Mafia players are not able to decrease the pass count that town gets.

If the mafia does not send in the serve, all that would be in the rollover would be "the spikers are randomized"

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

104Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So this removal of pass PMs is a "from now on" kind of thing, and we can still work with the spec we already have, right? Since it's not like we can just... forget information...

105Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

C☆r☆ wrote:if I had to vote someone who had already posted in the thread, it would be chinomi.

inserts sleepy joke about how that'd make sense considering im mafia like 90% of the time

ok but dont do it let me live and bask in this rarity im experiencing right now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum